GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:That ONE FC card looks stellar. And the rankings look good to me, Johan! Smile

Agreed, the ONE FC card is awesome. I wish HDNet would pick them up since Sengoku is no longer around. I guess for now I will just be ordering the $10 PPVs on the Internet. At least the quality of the stream is really good and they have English commentating.
10 bucks for a good stream sounds great.

Yeah, I ordered the last one and it was definitely worth it. Every fight but one was really exciting and they had some solid new talent on the card. This card is even better than that one on paper so I will be ordering again. The stream quality was great but it would be nice if HDNet would start broadcasting these events so I can watch in HD on TV for no cost.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by KSW on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 am

I think Arlovski or Mike Hayes should be among the HW contenders instead of Brett Rogers. Tyler East, Chris Barnett, Kenny Garner and Bobby Brents are other heavyweights to be considered for future contenders.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:I think Arlovski or Mike Hayes should be among the HW contenders instead of Brett Rogers. Tyler East, Chris Barnett, Kenny Garner and Bobby Brents are other heavyweights to be considered for future contenders.

I was going to put AA up there but he lost in seconds not long ago to Rogers so I couldn't give him the nod in that one. I put there recent records side by side and since he lost by KO in secs. it wouldn't be fair. Mike Hayes I have listed right up there as well. He has a solid fight coming up so he could be up there soon. I wish he was still fighting Grabowski. That would have been a sweet fight. I was looking forward to that one.

I have most of those other fighters listed in my "others" list on my PC to watch out for. I added Barnett and Brents today after seeing this post. I never saw Brents fight although he beat Lloret recently so he must be legit. They are are all pretty close to being up there. Below is the "others" HW list I keep for HWs outside Zuffa (that are not ranked):

Andrei Arlovski (ProElite)
Andreas Kraniotakes (CWFC)
Mike Hayes (CWFC)
Bobby Lashley (Shark Fights Champion)
Tadas Rimkevicius (M-1 Global)
Chris Barnett (XFC)
Bobby Brents (CWFC)
Sean McCorkle (Bellator)
Kenny Garner (M-1 Global)
Geronimo dos Santos
Maxim Grishin (M-1 Global)
Tyler East (KOTC Champion)
Levan Razmadze (DEEP Champion)
Rogent Lloret (Bellator)
Cristiano Kaminishi (HEAT Champion)
Tim Sylvia
Ron Waterman
Daniel Puder
Paul Buentello
Mike Whitehead
Todd Duffee
Neil Grove
Pedro Rizzo

It is tough to make a call on some of these when you get to the other contenders list because there are a lot to choose from.

Are there any others that should be considered for the future that are solid fighters that you can think of?

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by KSW on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm

^You´re a real rankings machine. I´ll look into the other divisions and see what I can come up with but it seems like you have a top 30 for every division. Great job man!
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:^You´re a real rankings machine. I´ll look into the other divisions and see what I can come up with but it seems like you have a top 30 for every division. Great job man!

Thanks. I keep a list for each division that is always growing. I have a lot of LWs listed and WWs and MWs as well. You and others on this site have definitely helped with that.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Some top fighters fighting tonight at Bellator 60. Four fights tonight will have ranked fighters:
- Joe Warren (#2 FW) vs. Pat Curran (#3 FW) (Title Fight)
- Ronnie Mann (#9 FW) vs. Mike Corey
- Marlon Sandro (#5 FW) vs. Roberto Vargas
- Travis Wiuff (#3 LHW) vs. Anthony Gomez

Also, Tachi Palace Fighting will have one fight with a ranked fighter:
- Georgi Karakhanyan (#7 FW) vs. Micah Miller (Title Fight)

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by KSW on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:25 pm

CDF47 wrote:Some top fighters fighting tonight at Bellator 60. Four fights tonight will have ranked fighters:
- Joe Warren (#2 FW) vs. Pat Curran (#3 FW) (Title Fight)
- Ronnie Mann (#9 FW) vs. Mike Corey
- Marlon Sandro (#5 FW) vs. Roberto Vargas
- Travis Wiuff (#3 LHW) vs. Anthony Gomez

Also, Tachi Palace Fighting will have one fight with a ranked fighter:
- Georgi Karakhanyan (#7 FW) vs. Micah Miller (Title Fight)
Some world class fighters right there.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by Sweet Pea Is My Mom on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Will the Bellator prelims be streamed?

_________________
avatar
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Location : Canada
Posts : 1283
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by KSW on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Will the Bellator prelims be streamed?
I have no idea. Hopefully Dag takes care of things and put the event in portal
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Some top fighters fighting tonight at Bellator 60. Four fights tonight will have ranked fighters:
- Joe Warren (#2 FW) vs. Pat Curran (#3 FW) (Title Fight)
- Ronnie Mann (#9 FW) vs. Mike Corey
- Marlon Sandro (#5 FW) vs. Roberto Vargas
- Travis Wiuff (#3 LHW) vs. Anthony Gomez

Also, Tachi Palace Fighting will have one fight with a ranked fighter:
- Georgi Karakhanyan (#7 FW) vs. Micah Miller (Title Fight)
Some world class fighters right there.

Agreed.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Will the Bellator prelims be streamed?

Yes, Spike.com will air all preliminary fights and the live fights as well. Prelims start at 7 PM EST on Spike.com and Bellator.com. Main fights start at 8 PM EST.


Last edited by CDF47 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Will the Bellator prelims be streamed?
I have no idea. Hopefully Dag takes care of things and put the event in portal

I'll be in the chat for this event.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by KSW on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:31 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Will the Bellator prelims be streamed?
I have no idea. Hopefully Dag takes care of things and put the event in portal

I'll be in the chat for this event.
Cool!
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by ZuffaKiller on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Wagnney Fabiano should be listed under featherweight rankings not bantamweight. he was going to be in bellators FW tournament but was pulled out do to injury.

ZuffaKiller

Posts : 4178
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm

ZuffaKiller wrote:Wagnney Fabiano should be listed under featherweight rankings not bantamweight. he was going to be in bellators FW tournament but was pulled out do to injury.

His most recent fights have been at BW. He was going to fight at FW and if he would have won a fight in that division I would have ranked him there as well. Did he get injured do you know?

Good post.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Great show by Bellator yesterday.

Genair Da Silva was really impressive. Leg kicks were sick as hell. Plus, a new Bellator champ and Sandro looked great. Wiuff won but didn't look that great. Ronnie Mann did not look good at all and dropped a decision to Mike Corey.

Georgi Karakhanyan got sick and his title fight at Tachi was cancelled yesterday.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by KSW on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:21 am

CDF47 wrote:Great show by Bellator yesterday.

Genair Da Silva was really impressive. Leg kicks were sick as hell. Plus, a new Bellator champ and Sandro looked great. Wiuff won but didn't look that great. Ronnie Mann did not look good at all and dropped a decision to Mike Corey.

Georgi Karakhanyan got sick and his title fight at Tachi was cancelled yesterday.
Sandro will climb the rankings during this year. Mann was a big disappointment and he needs to work on his wrestling to be able to compete with the top dogs.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 am

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Great show by Bellator yesterday.

Genair Da Silva was really impressive. Leg kicks were sick as hell. Plus, a new Bellator champ and Sandro looked great. Wiuff won but didn't look that great. Ronnie Mann did not look good at all and dropped a decision to Mike Corey.

Georgi Karakhanyan got sick and his title fight at Tachi was cancelled yesterday.
Sandro will climb the rankings during this year. Mann was a big disappointment and he needs to work on his wrestling to be able to compete with the top dogs.

Yeah, I think Sandro wins this tournament. A rematch with Curran would be sweet. I think Sandro could take Curran in a rematch but it could go either way. I would love to see it. First, Curran has to get by Lil Freire which is no easy task and Sandro has two more wins he needs in the tournament.

I agree, Mann did not look good at all. His wrestling was real bad. Corey looked pretty good against him.

Genair Da Silva is one to watch out for in the future. He has some skills. Too bad he missed weight and was booted from the tournament.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by Audax on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:45 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Great show by Bellator yesterday.

Genair Da Silva was really impressive. Leg kicks were sick as hell. Plus, a new Bellator champ and Sandro looked great. Wiuff won but didn't look that great. Ronnie Mann did not look good at all and dropped a decision to Mike Corey.

Georgi Karakhanyan got sick and his title fight at Tachi was cancelled yesterday.
Sandro will climb the rankings during this year. Mann was a big disappointment and he needs to work on his wrestling to be able to compete with the top dogs.

Yeah, I think Sandro wins this tournament. A rematch with Curran would be sweet. I think Sandro could take Curran in a rematch but it could go either way. I would love to see it. First, Curran has to get by Lil Freire which is no easy task and Sandro has two more wins he needs in the tournament.

I agree, Mann did not look good at all. His wrestling was real bad. Corey looked pretty good against him.

Genair Da Silva is one to watch out for in the future. He has some skills. Too bad he missed weight and was booted from the tournament.

yeah guys Kid Ninja WTF HAPPENED!! dropped that dude TWICE in the first and couldn't capitalize No Mann has to work on BJJ sweeps and develop his overall base and balance. here's hoping he'll improve but damn it sucks to see him out of the tourney this early.
avatar
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 28
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm

AudaxPowder wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Great show by Bellator yesterday.

Genair Da Silva was really impressive. Leg kicks were sick as hell. Plus, a new Bellator champ and Sandro looked great. Wiuff won but didn't look that great. Ronnie Mann did not look good at all and dropped a decision to Mike Corey.

Georgi Karakhanyan got sick and his title fight at Tachi was cancelled yesterday.
Sandro will climb the rankings during this year. Mann was a big disappointment and he needs to work on his wrestling to be able to compete with the top dogs.

Yeah, I think Sandro wins this tournament. A rematch with Curran would be sweet. I think Sandro could take Curran in a rematch but it could go either way. I would love to see it. First, Curran has to get by Lil Freire which is no easy task and Sandro has two more wins he needs in the tournament.

I agree, Mann did not look good at all. His wrestling was real bad. Corey looked pretty good against him.

Genair Da Silva is one to watch out for in the future. He has some skills. Too bad he missed weight and was booted from the tournament.

yeah guys Kid Ninja WTF HAPPENED!! dropped that dude TWICE in the first and couldn't capitalize No Mann has to work on BJJ sweeps and develop his overall base and balance. here's hoping he'll improve but damn it sucks to see him out of the tourney this early.

Yeah, I definitely expected more from Mann in this tournament. He did not look good at all.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 pm

A great fighter will be added to our GLOBAL-MMA LHW rankings next month.

King Mo was booted from Zuffa just now:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28009/ufc-president-cuts-king-mo-lawal.mma

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by KSW on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:24 am

CDF47 wrote:A great fighter will be added to our GLOBAL-MMA LHW rankings next month.

King Mo was booted from Zuffa just now:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28009/ufc-president-cuts-king-mo-lawal.mma
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:A great fighter will be added to our GLOBAL-MMA LHW rankings next month.

King Mo was booted from Zuffa just now:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28009/ufc-president-cuts-king-mo-lawal.mma

Yup, a lot of interesting fights can be made with Mo outside Zuffa (including possibly Rampage).

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by KSW on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:A great fighter will be added to our GLOBAL-MMA LHW rankings next month.

King Mo was booted from Zuffa just now:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28009/ufc-president-cuts-king-mo-lawal.mma

Yup, a lot of interesting fights can be made with Mo outside Zuffa (including possibly Rampage).
Maybe he should be ranked #2 after Mousasi.
avatar
KSW

Location : Sweden
Posts : 9370
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GLOBAL-MMA Rankings (Non-Zuffa) - March 2012

Post by CDF47 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Johan Lofgren wrote:
CDF47 wrote:A great fighter will be added to our GLOBAL-MMA LHW rankings next month.

King Mo was booted from Zuffa just now:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28009/ufc-president-cuts-king-mo-lawal.mma

Yup, a lot of interesting fights can be made with Mo outside Zuffa (including possibly Rampage).
Maybe he should be ranked #2 after Mousasi.

I was wondering what your thoughts were on that. He holds a decision win over Mousasi from 2 years ago (almost exactly). Since that fight Mousasi has gone 4-0-1 and King Mo has gone 1-1-0 and 1 NC. Mo is either 1 or 2. Mo's loss was to top fighter Feijao by TKO. Who do you think should get number one based on this?

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11542
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum