Ham Seo-hee signed to ZUFFA I am so pissed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ham Seo-hee signed to ZUFFA I am so pissed

Post by iforgotmypassword on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:44 pm

my entire day is ruined. Why did ROAD let this happen?

http://mma-in-asia.com/region/korea/ham-derlei/

Korea’s best female MMA fighter Ham Seo-Hee has been signed to the UFC.  She will make her debut in the strawweight division.

Ham is the latest Team MAD fighter to sign with the UFC.  Her debut and opponent have not been announced.  Check out our video interview with Ham before she faced Alyona Rassohyna at ROAD FC 18.  ROAD FC CEO Jung Moon-Hong confirmed that Ham was released from her ROAD FC contract, in order for her to experience the level of competition she deserves.

Out of a tiny basement gym in a South Korean city of 4 million souls, Team MAD has somehow managed to produce several of the best MMA fighters in Korea. Seriously, you walk into the gym, and it’s nothing: yellow matted floor, white walls emblazoned with sponsors’ logos, and pads piled up in a corner. The feeling is light, sometimes jovial, and yet there’s an intensity in the fighters’ eyes that shows how hungry they are to make it to the top.

Those who have made it are recognizable the world over. Of course there’s top-ranked Kim Dong-Hyun in the UFC, and Kang Kyung-Ho who followed him. Jo Nam-Jin recently conquered the ROAD FC Flyweight Championship, and Legend FC Champ Bae Myung-Ho was looked at as the next UFC catch before his military duty ensued. “Parky” Won-Sik and “Hungry” Yang are two more names familiar to international competition.  Top level guys from a remarkably small team.

Now, Ham can add her name to Team MAD’s UFC roster. The DEEP Jewels Champ is ranked top ten in the world by experts all around and fans have been expecting a move from her to international competition, such as Invicta, for a long time. She is an all-rounder, but exhibits the strong grappling top game Team MAD is known for, and her almost complete tally of grinding victories shows that off.

Ham has a record of 15-5 with wins over Mika Nagano, Mei Yamaguchi, and Naho Sugiyama – which earned her the DEEP Jewels strap. Invicta’s Ayaka Hamasaki and legend Megumi Fujii are among the very few elites who can say they’ve defeated her. Ham’s title defense at yesterday’s DEEP Jewels 6 saw her carry out a submission victory over rubber match opponent Saori Ishioka in the second round. It capped off a 7-fight win streak over a very busy two years.

Ham will likely be pegged to fight overseas in the US, but since the UFC has announced it intends to land on Korean soil in early 2015, she would be a massive poster girl for an event on her own home soil.
iforgotmypassword

Back to top Go down

Re: Ham Seo-hee signed to ZUFFA I am so pissed

Post by fka on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Because every org is a feeder like it or not they all just groom fighters to be stolen from zuffa.

Bellator atleast fights for their top fighters can't say the same for most other orgs.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 pm

MMA in asia except for IGF, ONE and hopefully DEEP is bending over big time. ROAD has some momentum right now but I rather put my trust in the east euro promotions.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:49 pm

MMA IS DEAD TO ME!

I am 100 percent boxing now. WAR KRUSHER!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Yeah ROAD FC unfortunately doesn't try very hard to keep their star fighters. The org could become so much more successful if they were just willing to lock fighters in by making them comfortable instead of feed them away to the slave ship.
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:52 pm

This is getting old. I am so sick of this kind of thing. If it wasn't for ONE FC I would probably be with the others on this site jumping ship to kickboxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:39 pm

ham is going to be grapple fucked
Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Ham is a beautiful woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector67 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:59 am

Yeah I also agree that Ham Seo-Hee is the one of the best Korean female mma fighters, I have seen your video interview with Ham, and it’s really good. I liked reading your post on Ham Seo-Hee.

Hector67

Back to top Go down

Post by nhbnews on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:50 am

Help build catch wrestling and combat wrestling, and make sure they don't end up like mma.

nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media

http://eddiegoldman.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:30 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:MMA IS DEAD TO ME!

I am 100 percent boxing now

Rolling LMAO cat Rolling LMAO

MMA sucks!

war stand up fighting!!!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by wekka on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:43 am

Her fight with Calderwood was disgusting.

It looked like a grown up fighting a child. Typical Zuffa bullshit putting Asians in unfavorable matches.
wekka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum