Former MMA fighter Hans Nijman murdered in Netherlands (trained Badr Hari and Gokhan Saki

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former MMA fighter Hans Nijman murdered in Netherlands (trained Badr Hari and Gokhan Saki

Post by Miike on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Hans Nijman (55) has been murdered tonight in a (drive by) shooting in the Netherlands. He was a former MMA fighter and had his own gym (TopTeam Beverwijk). He has worked with the likes of Badr Hari, Gokhan Saki and more. Some might recognize his face from cornering fighters. He and associates were known figures in the criminal circuit.

He ran the gym with another former MMA fighter; Dick Vrij, Vrij had recently turned himself in and went to prison because he was in fear of getting killed.

Last edited by Miike on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Check out my videos!
Miike

Back to top Go down

Re: Former MMA fighter Hans Nijman murdered in Netherlands (trained Badr Hari and Gokhan Saki

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Hopefully he can regain some of his assets from the bank when he gets back on his feet.

Back to top Go down

Re: Former MMA fighter Hans Nijman murdered in Netherlands (trained Badr Hari and Gokhan Saki

Post by Miike on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:05 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:Hopefully he can regain some of his assets from the bank when he gets back on his feet.

Think I got my English and Dutch mixed up, he was murdered, changed it.

Check out my videos!
Miike

Back to top Go down

Post by wekka on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Terrible news. Enjoyed watching him back in the day.
wekka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum