Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:29 pm

rezin wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
I think Glory bought the Dream brand but hopefully it´s for sale since Glory doesn´t use it. Great name.

Ok, ok. How about this one:

Sleep FC

It's got a real nice ring to it.

I can just imagine it on a classy J-combat poster........

It's beautiful.
Sleep FC does sound original à la Japan.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Coker & Sakakibara have lunch - "Japan is sleeping MMA giant" for the right new org

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:49 pm

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:31 pm

I love the DREAM name and wish to see them back. However, Imperial and Samurai FC are cool suggestions PRIDE4EVER.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:09 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:War! PRIDE replica? Sign me up it should be under the DREAM Banner but this time DREAM With full PRIDE rules if that name isn't available maybe the following

Throne FC
Imperial FC
Samurai FC
Honor FC (Honor and Pride like the same thing lol)

I agree

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:38 am

yes lets hope he can get jmma back on top but using the cage and unified rules are not going to cut it with me i want a ring stomps soccer kicks knees 10 min 1st round tournements a kick arse song as for the name i always liked dynamite when they had it i reckon it will be a good name for a jmma company
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:47 am

westcott123 wrote:yes lets hope he can get jmma back on top but using the cage and unified rules are not going to cut it with me i want a ring stomps soccer kicks knees 10 min 1st round tournements a kick arse song as for the name i always liked dynamite when they had it i reckon it will be a good name for a jmma company
We´re on the same page. Japanese mma must be as close to PRIDE as possible. I wish ONE FC switched to ring and put on events in Japan.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:01 am

Golden Age wrote:
westcott123 wrote:yes lets hope he can get jmma back on top but using the cage and unified rules are not going to cut it with me i want a ring stomps soccer kicks knees 10 min 1st round tournements a kick arse song as for the name i always liked dynamite when they had it i reckon it will be a good name for a jmma company
We´re on the same page. Japanese mma must be as close to PRIDE as possible. I wish ONE FC switched to ring and put on events in Japan.

if they do i will love them forever
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkuri on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:28 am

Spirit FC
sparkuri

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkuri on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:29 am

Golden Age wrote:

Agreed
sparkuri

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum