Frodo Twitattacks Bjorn/Kaplan Ufukd me over - Kaplan denies, claims alleged inner-circle terrorist ties more likely

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frodo Twitattacks Bjorn/Kaplan Ufukd me over - Kaplan denies, claims alleged inner-circle terrorist ties more likely

Post by Dagwood on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:03 pm

MRasul Khasbulaev  @FrodoMMA

found out pieces of shit @SamCaplanMMA and @BjornRebney did something horrible to me. @arielhelwani @MMAjunkieJohn @BellatorMMA lets talk

@BjornRebney and @SamCaplanMMA stole two years of my life. When I let my story out everyone will know what happened @arielhelwani

@SamCaplanMMA @BjornRebney @arielhelwani yes you piece shit. The embassy say you guys withdrew my visa app before curran fight

If you want an interview me contact @Rizvan_RM my manager. @arielhelwani @MMAjunkieJohn @MMAFighting

@SamCaplanMMA @BjornRebney @arielhelwani you're liar you piece of shit. That's not the truth. Have documents I will give to media to expose

@SamCaplanMMA @BjornRebney @arielhelwani you're liar you piece of shit. That's not the truth. Have documents I will give to media to expose

@SamCaplanMMA @snarkyRedhd @BjornRebney @arielhelwani sure they want Russian champion can barely speak English

@SamCaplanMMA @andrewhepburn00 @arielhelwani I guess American embassy is liar and you tell truth

@SamCaplanMMA @eldarchicago @BjornRebney @arielhelwani now is my management fault. I will send documents I have and see people think

Just be clear @ScottCoker and @rich_chou trying to help me now. The other pieces of shit used to work Bellator screwed me

@arielhelwani @snarkyRedhd @Patrick_Wyman @SamCaplanMMA @andrewhepburn00 why you only fight for ufc guys? I will take you off

The MMA Insiders Podcast – Episode 13
November 25, 2014 
On this week’s episode of The MMA Insiders Podcast, Jason Floyd and Sam Caplan discussed the latest topics in MMA. The show starts off with Caplan responding to the tweets directed at him by Bellator featherweight Frodo Khasbulaev and gives his side of the story.

Next, Floyd and Caplan recap last weekend’s UFC Fight Night 57 and discuss what the UFC should do with the UFC featherweight title. Also, they talk about some of the latest news and answer questions submitted on social media.

Follow Sam Caplan on Twitter: @SamCaplanMMA
Follow Jason Floyd on Twitter: @Jason_Floyd
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher

Podcast: Play in new window | Download
@14:35 Terrosist tallk - http://radioinfluence.com/2014/11/25/the-mma-insiders-podcast-episode-13/

\"canofsticks" on Sherdrog wrote:
Frodo vs Rebney & Kaplan Summary

Frodo says that he just found out about something shitty that Sam Caplan and Bjorn had done to him and then said to Ariel and John Morgan "Let's talk", so he could tell the media about what they did.

Frodo then reveals that they, Bjorn and Sam, revoked his Visa app before the Curran fight and then goes on to say [actually im paraphrasing here] the reason they did that was because he would have beaten Curran and they didn't want a Russian who could barely speak English as the champ

Sam was included in the tweet and responds that he was not involved in this whatsoever.

Frodo calls them lying pieces of shit and says he has the documents to prove it. Sam says that Frodo is ignorant and misinformed and tells him that he has never processed a Visa app for Bellator and further, doesn't even have the authority to withdraw a Visa app. He then provides his email to Frodo and says send me what documents you have and says he will take action if the embassy put his name on the application.

Frodo says oh so the embassy must be lying (perhaps being sarcastic?).

Sam says that Frodo, Shamil Zavurov, and Ruslan Magomedov all fighters from the same camp, were denied visas at one point or another. The reason as far as Sam knows is because someone from their camp that they associated with had allegedly 'known' terrorist ties. He mentions that the fighters themselves were NOT IMPLICATED implicated in anything but still were denied because of that.

He counters Frodo's 'we don't want a Russian champ' point with "Shlemenko. Volkov. Minakov. Enough said."

This makes Frodo say oh now it must be my management's fault (sarcasm again?) but still says he will release documents and let the people decide

Later Frodo says Scott Coker is trying to help him out. Meanwhile Ariel has been included in the conversation the whole time. Afraid of being associated with evil Bellator, Ariel asks to be removed from the conversation which prompts Frodo to ask him why he only fights for (read: defends) UFC guys but Ariel never responds.

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Frodo Twitattacks Bjorn/Kaplan Ufukd me over - Kaplan denies, claims alleged inner-circle terrorist ties more likely

Post by Audax on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:52 pm

I like how amongst all of this controversy that the only thing that is completely clear is how much of a stupid puppet shill hoe Ariel Helwani still is
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Frodo Twitattacks Bjorn/Kaplan Ufukd me over - Kaplan denies, claims alleged inner-circle terrorist ties more likely

Post by fka on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Lmao stu your boys dirty son whats good?

Frodo shitting on bjorn and caplan and helwani love it

Leave it to good old Scott coker to try and help ....what a swell fellow Smile

Hope frodo releases documents soon.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:16 pm

I love how Helwani wants nothing to do with it. Poor Frodo, he doesn't understand MMA media.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:04 am

Frodo sounds stupid when he says Bellator withdrew his visa because they don´t want a russian champ. Bellator had nothing to gain from preventing Frodo to fight for the title so I think Frodo is completely wrong here.

I understand why USA is careful about giving out visas when there´s possible terrorist ties involved.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:21 am

Golden Age wrote:Frodo sounds stupid when he says Bellator withdrew his visa because they don´t want a russian champ. Bellator had nothing to gain from preventing Frodo to fight for the title so I think Frodo is completely wrong here.

I understand why USA is careful about giving out visas when there´s possible terrorist ties involved.  

Frodo is a moron!

How dare he bismurch the good name of my Bjorn

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:23 am

fka wrote:Lmao stu your boys dirty son whats good?

Frodo shitting on bjorn and caplan and helwani love it

Leave it to good old Scott coker to try and help ....what a swell fellow Smile

Hope frodo releases documents soon.

Whatever you say buddy. Sam Caplan said he had no say in the visa....

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:56 am

stu3ufc wrote:

LOL

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:24 am

Uh, if Bellator doesn't want Russian champions then why give them the chance? I could be mistaken but the previous middleweight champion is Russian, the two recent heavyweight champions are Russian, Koreshkov got a title shot before and will get another one again, and Zayats & Sarnavskiy made it to the finals of tournaments.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Stu that pic of bjorn looks like doctor evil Smile

Its an idiotic statement about not wanting Russian champs u can tell he's just hurt and pissed off.

US embassy is a pretty trustworthy source ....I really hope this is looked into further ...

But glad coker and Chou are actively in talks with frodo and trying to mend fences and help the situation,all BS aside frodo is a top 10 Guy in the world I really enjoy watching him fight.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:56 pm

fka wrote:

US embassy is a pretty trustworthy source ...

Rolling LMAO

Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!?

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Just read frodo posted a instagtam pic thanking coker for his release from his contract.....which later coker responded saying he wasn't released and is still a bellator fighter....???

Also ufc fighter and childhood friend khabib nurmagomedov chimed in saying he's known frodo since kids and one thing he never does is lie.

He goes on to say many Russian fighters have suffered because of dam caplan and bjorn rebney....

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 pm

And Jon yeah this isn't a conspiracy theory lmao when you call and request info on visa status its pretty fucking up front.

Your not requesting data on UFOs or something jeez you guys are hilarious...

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 pm

And Jon yeah this isn't a conspiracy theory lmao when you call and request info on visa status its pretty fucking up front.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:59 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/11/26/7297235/frodo-khasbulaev-bellator-release-scott-coker-mma-news

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:46 am

Bjorn has clearly done no wrong here.

Just let him enjoy his life in Mexico

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:48 am

fka wrote:Stu that pic of bjorn looks like doctor evil Smile
US embassy is a pretty trustworthy source ....I really hope this is looked into further ...
Lmao!! and i 100% agree -- I hate to see any fighter messed around and treated poorly...no matter who's in charge

Frodo vs Curran/ pitbull would have been sick. such a shame

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:55 am

fka wrote:And Jon yeah this isn't a conspiracy theory lmao when you call and request info on visa status its pretty fucking up front.

What do conspiracy theories have to do with this?

Having a limited view of the world and a limited amount of historical knowledge is not a good thing.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Because anything I say reguarding government you roll your eyes lmfao

This is not a case of government making things up or some sort of conspiracy ....frodo in his own words spoke to the US Embassy and they told him visa had been pulled.

Lack of real world knowledge is not a good thing.... Smile

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum