Judo Federation Counters Migration to MMA by Creating MJA: ‘Mixed JuJitsu Arts’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Judo Federation Counters Migration to MMA by Creating MJA: ‘Mixed JuJitsu Arts’

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:42 am

http://www.bjjee.com/articles/judo-federation-counters-migration-to-mma-by-creating-mja-mixed-jujitsu-arts/

war judo!!!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: Judo Federation Counters Migration to MMA by Creating MJA: ‘Mixed JuJitsu Arts’

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:50 am

It´s about time other combat sports do something to keep the top athletes and make the sport more interesting.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Judo Federation Counters Migration to MMA by Creating MJA: ‘Mixed JuJitsu Arts’

Post by fka on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:03 pm

“MJA is a created sport coming out of nowhere, it sounds like a joke, they change a letter and make us believe in a new discipline with certified teachers” criticizes Bertrand Amoussou, President of the CFMMA. Yet Judo teachers do not have the skills to be a teacher of jujitsu, even if they have the qualifications. We must not believe that jujitsu, is judo is with a wrist lock. ”

I agree

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rezin on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:59 pm

fka wrote: ....criticizes Bertrand Amoussou, President of the CFMMA. "We must not believe that jujitsu, is judo is with a wrist lock. ”

No, it's judo without the throws.

- Ikuhisa Minowa. 1976 - infinity
rezin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum