GLORY: Knockout of the Century (Raymond Daniels)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GLORY: Knockout of the Century (Raymond Daniels)

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:39 am

Raymond Daniels vs François Ambang at Glory 16 in Denver
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: GLORY: Knockout of the Century (Raymond Daniels)

Post by westcott123 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:07 am

out of 26 events they have held 13 in america i got nothing against the us but come on they should rename themselves glory america the only other country they have held an event 2x is japan everyone else is just once and they haven't even been down here to australia or even new zealand kickboxing popular down here as well guys you can come and put an event on  k1 has and so has the ufc
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:14 am

westcott123 wrote:out of 26 events they have held 13 in america i got nothing against the us but come on they should rename themselves glory america the only other country they have held an event 2x is japan everyone else is just once and they haven't even been down here to australia or even new zealand kickboxing popular down here as well guys you can come and put an event on  k1 has and so has the ufc
If I was in charge I would have Grand Prix events in different parts of the world and then have a World GP with all the winners in Japan like the oldschool K-1.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:37 am

Golden Age wrote:
westcott123 wrote:out of 26 events they have held 13 in america i got nothing against the us but come on they should rename themselves glory america the only other country they have held an event 2x is japan everyone else is just once and they haven't even been down here to australia or even new zealand kickboxing popular down here as well guys you can come and put an event on  k1 has and so has the ufc
If I was in charge I would have Grand Prix events in different parts of the world and then have a World GP with all the winners in Japan like the oldschool K-1.
be awesome if you were in charge it s called glory world series their not exactly living up to their world series name and doing the old k1 style like you mention would be the best you know you win the tournment in this case over here its the k1 oceania belt then you go on to japan i dont how they do it europe  i even notice glory hasn't been to sweden either
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Miike on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:11 am

Glory is still a relatively young organisation, they are in America to make the sport more mainstream and bigger than it was before. If Glory is able to get a more stable fan base they will be able to do more shows around the world.

Check out my videos!
Miike

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:19 pm

That is too cool. I am not even sure if I have seen a kick like that before.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum