anybody watch titanfc last night?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anybody watch titanfc last night?

Post by fka on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:46 pm

This shit made wsof look professional lmao

A bunch of weak ass fights with all but one decision....

Oh boy am i glad hawn os out of bellator....

He completely lost his killer instinct and now is timid as fuck...
Was scared to trade with karlo prater lol

He moved like clay guida and has completely abandoned hid judo...what a shame ...even on victory he looked HORRIBLE.

Des green vs Steven siler was real good at first loys of action stsnding and in grappling scrambles siler even almost pulled off a gogoplata .....then it was lowblow after lowblow....turned into disaster.

Congrats to green taking inaugural belt dudes a future star taking out a former ufc touted prospect.(once again proving bellator fighters are on par with ufc guys)

Overall a very poorly executed event....
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: anybody watch titanfc last night?

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:51 pm

what you expect..... fucking UFC feeder league...just like Bellator is now

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:59 pm

mma is dead

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:25 pm

If most UFC shows are garbage then UFC feeder league shows are going to be horrible.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:17 am

Obviously lol...

But last night had a few good matchups reguardless of takibg place in a feeder org.

Hawn looked BAD...

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:05 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:mma is dead

yup 100%

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Seems All combat sports are desperate ....look at the recent signings abroad lmfao

Still mma>anything else

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Didn't see the main event but I DVRed it. The event was lackluster as Titan bragged about it's finish rate and then had four fights on the main card go to a decision.

I agree, Hawn looked awful and that fight was bad. He looked timid throughout the whole thing.

The rest of the main card looked alright.

I know why Bellator released Green but it was a mistake and now he'll be in the UFC in 2015. I agree, I love how an ex-Bellator fighter decisively beat an ex-UFC fighter. Sadly, that won't mean much as he'll be in the UFC and the zombies will then say that Green is in the UFC now even if he wasn't at the time.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:25 pm

fka wrote:Seems All combat sports are desperate ....look at the recent signings abroad lmfao

Still mma>anything else
Coming from a guy who watches nothing but MMA (North American MMA to be precise) I find it surprising you dont acquaint yourself with some real combat sports instead of a dying sport trying so desperate to be like Pro Wrestling.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:02 am

stu3ufc wrote:
fka wrote:Seems All combat sports are desperate ....look at the recent signings abroad lmfao

Still mma>anything else
Coming from a guy who watches nothing but MMA (North American MMA to be precise) I find it surprising you dont acquaint yourself with some real combat sports instead of a dying sport trying so desperate to be like Pro Wrestling.

"Real Sports"? Like what? Boxing which is more corrupt and just had a 62 year old actor winning a fixed fight or Kickboxing which just had a former basketball player fight?
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 pm

My point exactly lmfao Smile

But this is ol oblivious stu lol

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

Still mma>anything else

"Real Sports"? Like what? Boxing which is more corrupt and just had a 62 year old actor winning a fixed fight or Kickboxing which just had a former basketball player fight?

yeah but those promotions were low level regional cicuit events. Least it's not a pro wrestler entering the UFC with a 0-0 record. I thought UFC was the big leagues and bigger than soccer?

LOL

Anyways boxing is trash to me. Any combat sport that has America involved in it is a joke to me. I like Muay Thai and Dutch Kickboxing. Europe > America ...Deal with it

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Boxing which is more corrupt and just had a 62 year old actor winning a fixed fight

The Mickey Rourke was horrible. It was an exhibition though. It was promoted as an exhibition.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:25 pm

lol at boxing being more corrupt. Does one person control the entire sport? NO. If you dont like something in boxing you get a new promoter / manager or go fight in a different country.

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Klitschko makes millions. He never steps foot in America and doesnt deal with Haymon/Goldenboy/Bob Arum.

Try to do that in MMA without dealing with you know who. MMA is the definition of a corrupt sport. The entire thing is left to the whims of ONE man.

ONE man controls your entire future and earning potential.

If there is something MORE corrupt in ANY other sport please show me. At least the NFL and NBA have unions.

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:33 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:Klitschko makes millions. He never steps foot in America and doesnt deal with Haymon/Goldenboy/Bob Arum.

Try to do that in MMA without dealing with you know who. MMA is the definition of a corrupt sport. The entire thing is left to the whims of ONE man.

If there is something MORE corrupt in ANY other sport please show me. At least the NFL and NBA have unions.
the sport of ufc is disgusting! guys like john cholish make NOTHING to fight and when they complain about it dana white blasts them for not being a star.... these guys can barely make it even to fight on these watered down cards. disgusting!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:44 pm

I'm just saying Boxing and Kickboxing aren't saints. Combat Sports in general has had a history of filth and corruption at one time or another.

Granted I'm not sure about now but Boxing has had a bad history at times. Granted it's been around longer but I still would label it more corrupt. It's well documented in the past that boxing had a bad name with mafia connections to taking dives to one asshole using plaster of paris in his gloves and tape.

It's not right for Dana White to control things. However, the fighters are just as guilty for letting that happen. How many times do we see fighters willing to test the waters and try to see what other offers they'll get? Not many. If anything, the UFC has a lot of power because you have naïve fighters who will sign the first contract the UFC offers. So many of these fighters don't care about other promotions or the whole sport. They just care about UFC and how to get there. Sadly, the fighters aren't smart as they'll sign the first contract UFC offers no matter how shitty and ask no questions. They enter as marks who want to "fight the best in the world". Then when reality sinks in that they signed a bad deal and they are having a hard time paying their bills. The problem who's fault is that?

If fighters weren't marks who listen to Dana or his water carrying "media" and tested the market, they may get better deals and the UFC wouldn't have so much influence.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:It's well documented in the past that boxing had a bad name with mafia connections

http://www.global-mma.com/t8544-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Rocksoldier84 is clearly being paid under the table here to post pro zuffa content.....

shill exposed!!!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:36 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:Klitschko makes millions. He never steps foot in America and doesnt deal with Haymon/Goldenboy/Bob Arum.

That, and teams which are actually separate entities ('franchises'), which compete among one another, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Stu your a waste of breathe...,jeez

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:25 pm

fka wrote:Stu your a waste of breathe...,jeez

pffttt pathetic MMA fan level post

yawn

I've read better on shitdog.

Combat sports > UFGAY

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:58 pm

You should stay under your bridge..

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum