Rampage Jackson back to UFC?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rampage Jackson back to UFC?

Post by fka on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:01 pm

It’s been nearly two years since Quinton “Rampage” Jackson last fought in the UFC.

That time may be coming to an end as sources shared that Jackson has re-signed with the promotion that saw him become their light heavyweight champ back in 2007. There remains some skepticism as Jackson is under contract with Bellator after signing a multi-year deal in June of last year.

This news comes after a time of bitterness between Jackson and UFC President Dana White over the light heavyweight’s earnings during his first stint with the UFC. White reported Rampage made approximately 15.2 million dollars while under contract from 2007-2012. But according to Jackson, this number was a far cry from his actual intake.

Following his departure from the UFC, Jackson would go on to win three consecutive contests with Bellator including knockout finishes over Joey Beltran and Christian M’Pumbu. It appeared “Rampage” had found a new home and was more than content. But in the recent months, the UFC and fans alike saw a dissimilar side of Jackson who expressed regret with how things ended with his old home.

http://themmacorner.com/2014/12/20/rampage-jackson-reportedly-re-signs-with-ufc/

Rumors flying rampage has resigned with ufc....any thoughts?
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rampage Jackson back to UFC?

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Rampage is hard to trust imo. First he bashes promotions, then he praises the same promotions (PRIDE forn an example). I think Rampage is the typical prizehunter who just want money.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Golden Age wrote:Rampage is hard to trust imo. First he bashes promotions, then he praises the same promotions (PRIDE forn an example). I think Rampage is the typical prizehunter who just want money.
how long til rampage complains about the  ufc i would not be surprised the zombies will be all over this rampage likes to flip doesn't he
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Greed and money is the root of all evil....

Hope it isnt true but rampage has shown sone untrustworthy characteristics in the past.....

Bellator paid him well and took him in when ufc was shitting on him...gave him top priority and fixed his kneese with their doctors.

If he goes back to ufc ....he is dead to me...

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:07 pm

I'm a bit skeptical. And I do hope it's not true.

If it is true, than so be it. It's his career.

Could be a mistake though.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:22 pm

That is rampage he always does this . I want out of the ufc . I want back in the ufc . Bellator is better Bellator is worse . I miss fighting for pride, pride made me take dives . He even said i got an excuse for everything .

Last edited by westcott123 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:04 pm

rampage has just said he is going back to the ufc and will brooks was saying to fighters don't complain about your pay so expect to see will brooks in the ufc soon how long before rampage complains about the ufc ?
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:11 pm

westcott123 wrote:that is rampage he always does this  i want out of the ufc i want back in the ufc bellator is better bellator is worse i miss fighting for pride pride made me take dives like he even said i got an excuse for everything do people think he took a dive in pride does that mean his opponents took a dive against him i bet if anyone bought this to his attention he  will say no man my wins were real

Please use periods to complete your sentences, buddy. Without periods your posts are too difficult to bother reading.
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Hamilcar wrote:
westcott123 wrote:that is rampage he always does this  i want out of the ufc i want back in the ufc bellator is better bellator is worse i miss fighting for pride pride made me take dives like he even said i got an excuse for everything do people think he took a dive in pride does that mean his opponents took a dive against him i bet if anyone bought this to his attention he  will say no man my wins were real

Please use periods to complete your sentences, buddy.  Without periods your posts are too difficult to bother reading.
i just edited my post made it shorter  and by the way we don't use periods here we have the same sort grammar as they do in the uk
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:14 am

Yeah its official ufc just announced rampages return.....wow

Ufc trying to soothe disgruntled ex employees in the face of an up coming lawsuit?..,,

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:14 am

fka wrote:Yeah its official ufc just announced rampages return.....wow

Ufc trying to soothe disgruntled ex employees in the face of an up coming lawsuit?..,,
i think that is their game plan
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:26 am

Still under bellator contract. Coker days they will fight this looks like Zuffa will be fighting two legal battles! Keep em coming!
PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:47 am

PRIDE4EVER wrote:Still under bellator contract. Coker days they will fight this looks like Zuffa will be fighting two legal battles! Keep em coming!
whats the bet the zuffa zombies will turn this into the eddie alvarez contract dispute thing and accuse bellator of not letting  fighters go . It is always a different story if a fighter is with the ufc and want out .

Last edited by westcott123 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:55 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/21/7429451/scott-coker-warns-ufc-after-rampage-jackson-jumps-ship-bellator-will-protect-contractual-rights-mma

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:58 am

LOGIN SIGN UP

HOME
FANPOSTS
FANSHOTS
LIBRARY
ODDS
SHOP
ABOUT
SB NATION
ALL 307 BLOGS

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:43 am

westcott123 wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:Still under bellator contract. Coker days they will fight this looks like Zuffa will be fighting two legal battles! Keep em coming!
whats the bet the zuffa zombies will turn this into the eddie alvarez contract dispute thing and accuse bellator of not letting  fighters go . It is always a different story if a fighter is with the ufc and want out .

Of course. Bellator doesn't release Alverez and they shit on them for holding fighters hostage. Then UFC matches Gilbert Melendez's deal while refusing to let Nate Diaz go but that's ok.

I don't know what the hell is going on with this.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:02 am

scott coker is a joke

bellaturd is a sinking ship

another promotion ruined by the ufc and scott coker .....

scott coker is a cancer

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:45 am

Rampage just said the bellator contract didn't feel right . I am over rampage lets see how long the honey moon period last? . Ufc will end up with two law suits . Rampage would most likely be sued by bellator as well .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:59 am

Yeah fuck

WAAMPAGE....paying you more then ufc was,giving you full blown promotion,paying to heal your fd up kneese that ufc wouldnt ....and it just didn't feel right?

Stu really stick to cage warriors you have no clue about anything your talking about....

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:20 pm

fka wrote:Yeah fuck

WAAMPAGE....paying you more then ufc was,giving you full blown promotion,paying to heal your fd up kneese that ufc wouldnt ....and it just didn't feel right?

Stu really stick to cage warriors you have no clue about anything your talking about....

Don't forget the promotion holding their first PPV in Memphis for him.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Yeah forgot about that...plus having bjorn dick ride him so hard he got a free win over king mo......

Rampage used bellator to gey fully healed,get back on an impressive winning streak,line his pockets then decides to jump ship ILLEGALLY....

What a fucking BITCH ASS PUSSY MOVE!

Fuck waampage i hope legal battle keeps him from making any money for months....better yet SCOTT COKER CUT this fucking faggot and let ufc ruin his career by sgitting on him the minute he loses to whoever they match him against.

Please give him rumble johnson to knock his fucking block off for good

In case my rant wasnt clear....

FUCK YOU RAMPAGE! YOU JUST LOST A LIFETIME FAN!!

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Yeah, it's well known Rampage is a whiner but this is disgusting. I'm not trying to say this now because I'm a Bellator fan but given how much they've given him.

They rolled the red carpet for him. They gave him a special contract so he can wrestle for TNA which he said being a pro wrestler was a dream come true as well as act since Viacom has Paramount Pictures. They fixed his knees with stem cell treatments. They even had they're first pay-per-view in his hometown with Bjorn admitting that the big reason was because he asked for it. Then Viacom replaces Rebney with Coker and all of a sudden Rampage goes from loving Bellator and trashing UFC to how he should go back to UFC because they're the devil he knows. He didn't even give Coker a chance as the two spoke once and he would decide to take his ball and go home. He couldn't even fight once for him before making his mind.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:44 pm

They didnt pay for his knee surgery! they found him a doctor and took the cost of the surgery out of his paycheck

scott coker is a slimey scumbag

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:49 pm

stu3ufc wrote:They didnt pay for his knee surgery! they found him a doctor and took the cost of the surgery out of his paycheck

Wait what? Maybe the paycheck is right but the surgery came when Rebney was running Bellator not Coker.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:They didnt pay for his knee surgery! they found him a doctor and took the cost of the surgery out of his paycheck

Wait what? Maybe the paycheck is right but the surgery came when Rebney was running Bellator not Coker.

yeah well scott coker is in charge now it's his fault.....he ignore rampages 45 days to make his contract better and they didnt so the buck stops at scott coker

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum