"Krusher"/Pascal Quick Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Krusher"/Pascal Quick Quotes

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:22 pm

By Dave Spencer

The first face-off between light heavyweight champion Sergey “Krusher” Kovalev (26-0-1, 23 KO) and former champion Jean Pascal (29-2-1, 17 KO) took place at a press conference on Monday to officially kick off the unified light heavyweight world championship fight on HBO on March 14 at the Bell Center in Montreal.

Jean Pascal: This fight is simple. Your title is the remix of Rocky IV. This the North American guy versus the Russian. In the remix version though, I’m not Apollo Creed…I’m Rocky. This is the best fight possible, I respect Sergey Kovalev, he is the King of the Division. In front of me I have the toughest challenge of my life. It’s going to be a tough fight, but I love challenges. I’m a guy who likes to face the best, March 14th that’s what I’m going to do.

Roy Jones Jr: This is the best two guys in the division and a division I left a big trademark at. You got the best two guys in the division fighting one another and you couldn’t ask for better. Both are friends but I work with Jean, so you gotta do what you gotta do. I’m just glad both these guys want to go out and prove who is best.

Sergey Kovalev: I love to show good boxing. Not every boxer can show good action. Jean Pascal is best opponent after Bernard Hopkins and it will be a very good fight…..because I will be in the ring. I have enough to speak, sorry, I’m not talker, I’m fighter.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/kovalev-pascal-quick-quotes-274737
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Re: "Krusher"/Pascal Quick Quotes

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:29 am

I think Kovalev will win but Pascal will make it competitive.

I think the difference in this fight will be the power that Kovalev has.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum