Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones

Post by Hamilcar on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:18 pm

nodogoshi wrote:Back to the topic. I've used Bovada to bet in the past.

I started out with a $20 buy in, got it over a hundred, and then gradually lost all my coinage.

But it was just too much of an ordeal to cash it out. I think you needed like $150 just to cash out, and they'd take $50 of it. The cashout fee was proportionally less as you cashed out more, but that's if you can get there of course. So, it ended up being just like a game, to bet, just to make the fight a little bit more interesting, with no hope of ever cashing out.

WOAH! Thanks for the warning! That was the website that I was looking to use. I don't need that kind of nonsense. Anyone know of a good website to use real money that lets you just do a straight up bet with none of that minimum withdrawal nonsense? Where's JimGunn?
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 am

Too bad AKA cant afford a trend mill

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Cormier sucks

hype train de-railed

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:26 pm

stu3ufc wrote:Cormier sucks

hype train de-railed

I was surprised he gassed like that. If Jones beats Gustaffson and Cain beats Werdum, Cain/Jones for HW title is next to make. If Jones wins that he should fight in LHW and HW divisions with both titles.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:53 pm

cormier is fat he's not a real athlete like jon jones

#reebokathlete #jonjonesGOAT

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:19 am

They are already saying jon jones is the goat anderson and gsp have been swept aside and they definitely don't want that pudgy russian pride guy being there either .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:45 am

westcott123 wrote:They are already saying jon jones is the goat anderson and gsp have been swept aside and they definitely don't want that pudgy russian pride guy being there either .

Of course. Fedor never fought in the UFC so of course he's not considered. As for the others, no surprise. The fans are like Dana and change their mind every month. One month it's Jones, then Rousey, then Pettis.

I respect Jones but he's not the GOAT.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:42 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:They are already saying jon jones is the goat anderson and gsp have been swept aside and they definitely don't want that pudgy russian pride guy being there either .

Of course. Fedor never fought in the UFC so of course he's not considered. As for the others, no surprise. The fans are like Dana and change their mind every month. One month it's Jones, then Rousey, then Pettis.

To me fedor the goat ever And i don't care if he never fought in the ufc or i'am the only one that thinks that . And you are right if weidman defends his belt he will be the goat all of a sudden then which ever champ defends their title and so on and so forth . The revolving doors of goats in the ufc .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:50 am

HAHA Jones looked like shit! HE had the largest size advantage in UFC history and never came CLOSE to finishing a gassed out 35 year old man.

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:54 am

Imagine if Fedor was 6 foot 7 inch with a 12 inch reach advantage then struggling against big NOG or Cro Cop! It would never happen!

Jones is a HW fighting smaller, older men in a sport that attracts C to D level athletes!

MMA is a JOKE!

I SHIT YOU NOT FABIO THE HUMAN PUNCHING BAG MALDANADO HAS THE 2nd BEST WINNING STREAK AT 205!

IT's worse than the woman division RONDA dominates.

PETTIS or ALDo are clearly the best fighters and Cain would have Jones pissing blood!

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:56 am

Jones lost clear 3 to 2 to Gus. Dont let Dana and the zuffia media tell you any different. CLEAR 3 to 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:43 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:Imagine if Fedor was 6 foot 7 inch with a 12 inch reach advantage then struggling against big NOG or Cro Cop! It would never happen!

Jones is a HW fighting smaller, older men in a sport that attracts C to D level athletes!

MMA is a JOKE!

I SHIT YOU NOT FABIO THE HUMAN PUNCHING BAG MALDANADO HAS THE 2nd BEST WINNING STREAK AT 205!

IT's worse than the woman division RONDA dominates.

PETTIS or ALDo are clearly the best fighters and Cain would have Jones pissing blood!
I know look what happen when he fought a guy his size he left the octagon with a swollen lip  cut eyes  and was limping had all but one take down stuffed and only took gus down when he was exhasted and guss till popped back up . Anfd gus took jones down while they were still fresh in the fight . But of course jon jones didnt train hard for the gus fight and yet he said i want to be 100% trained before i fight anyone watch the jones belfort countdown he says it there ,
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:36 am

FUCK bloodstain lane. Biggest zuffa zombie there is. his favorite fighters are Rousey and Jones. Two of the poster boys for UFC.

BSL says Cain doesnt last a 2 rounds. Like Jones has KO power! Cormier couldnt move in the 4th round and Jones did NOTHING to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:39 am

whats Maldonpotatos winning streak? 2 fights?

205 is a joke

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:09 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:FUCK bloodstain lane. Biggest zuffa zombie there is. his favorite fighters are Rousey and Jones. Two of the poster boys for UFC.

BSL says Cain doesnt last a 2 rounds. Like Jones has KO power! Cormier couldnt move in the 4th round and Jones did NOTHING to him.

I agree he is bloodstain is more obsess with dana white and zuffa than anyone .Cain will maul jones and when has jones ko anyone with one shot ?
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by megaronnie on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:27 pm

LOL lane always sucking off dane.

Never Forget.......

megaronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:43 pm

You obviously dont follow BSL he rarely even talks about MMA nowadays

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:16 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

To me fedor the goat ever And i don't care if he never fought in the ufc or i'am the only one that thinks that . And you are right if weidman defends his belt he will be the goat all of a sudden then which ever champ defends their title and so on and so forth . The revolving doors of goats in the ufc .

I agree dude. Fedor is the GOAT and most fans know it. I still get a smile on my face when he was voted the greatest in that Bloody Elbow contest and was even voted over GSP and Anderson Silva. Honestly, I feel one other person doesn't get credit for being a potential GOAT and that is Igor Vovchanchyn. He's my pick for second place. Sad though as Vovchanchyn retired in 2005 and has been forgotten. Even more sad was he started to decline a bit after the Openweight Grand Prix. Could you imagine Fedor/Vovchanchyn in their primes? Unreal.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Honestly, I feel one other person doesn't get credit for being a potential GOAT and that is Igor Vovchanchyn. He's my pick for second place. Sad though as Vovchanchyn retired in 2005 and has been forgotten. Even more sad was he started to decline a bit after the Openweight Grand Prix. Could you imagine Fedor/Vovchanchyn in their primes? Unreal.

I definitely think when it comes to GOAT in mma Fedor and Vovchanchyn should both be mentioned.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:33 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

I agree dude. Fedor is the GOAT and most fans know it. I still get a smile on my face when he was voted the greatest in that Bloody Elbow contest and was even voted over GSP and Anderson Silva. Honestly, I feel one other person doesn't get credit for being a potential GOAT and that is Igor Vovchanchyn. He's my pick for second place. Sad though as Vovchanchyn retired in 2005 and has been forgotten. Even more sad was he started to decline a bit after the Openweight Grand Prix. Could you imagine Fedor/Vovchanchyn in their primes? Unreal.
i know it is a mma fan boys wet dream for that fight to happen The bloody elbow thing make me smile too even though there was one or two thought it was" rigged "
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:07 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

i know it is a mma fan boys wet dream for that fight to happen The bloody elbow thing make me smile too even though there was one or two thought it was" rigged "

Rigged? That's a joke. Who and why would it be rigged for Fedor to win? I don't think Fedor, Vadim, Putin, his fans or anyone in Russia care enough to rig some MMA contest for him to win? If anything, wouldn't it make sense to rig it for Anderson Silva since Bloody Elbow is like most in that they will kiss the UFC's ass and by having Anderson win continues the UFC talking point of him being the greatest of all time?
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:09 am

Igor was gonna fight wand at one time

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:22 am

stu3ufc wrote:Igor was gonna fight wand at one time

Igor was scheduled to be in the second Ultimate Ultimate tournament. He pulled out because of visa issues.

Mark Coleman also pulled out(illness) and they pushed Vitor Belfort to the next show for his debut.

Ultimate Ultimate 1996 was a good show but would have been totally insane with that line up:

Mark Coleman, Don Frye, Ken Shamrock, Igor Vovchanchyn, Vitor Belfort plus 3 others.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:30 am

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:Igor was gonna fight wand at one time

Igor was scheduled to be in the second Ultimate Ultimate tournament. He pulled out because of visa issues.

Mark Coleman also pulled out(illness) and they pushed Vitor Belfort to the next show for his debut.

Ultimate Ultimate 1996 was a good show but would have been totally insane with that line up:

Mark Coleman, Don Frye, Ken Shamrock, Igor Vovchanchyn, Vitor Belfort plus 3 others.

REALLY!? I had no idea Vovchanchyn was close to be in the UU 96 tournament. I also didn't know Vitor was scheduled. That would've been something.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:31 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Rigged? That's a joke. Who and why would it be rigged for Fedor to win? I don't think Fedor, Vadim, Putin, his fans or anyone in Russia care enough to rig some MMA contest for him to win? If anything, wouldn't it make sense to rig it for Anderson Silva since Bloody Elbow is like most in that they will kiss the UFC's ass and by having Anderson win continues the UFC talking point of him being the greatest of all time?
i know it was some guys in the comment section said it was rigged or bullshit  something along those lines one person named phillyt said i call bullshit give it another ten years and the result will be flipped .implying  this was thing was rigged , another one who says it was bullshit is fightervizion .those are the names that i can see so far i say there be more .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum