View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Black Fedor is going to dead Jon Jones

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:41 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
To me fedor the goat ever And i don't care if he never fought in the ufc or i'am the only one that thinks that . And you are right if weidman defends his belt he will be the goat all of a sudden then which ever champ defends their title and so on and so forth . The revolving doors of goats in the ufc .

I agree dude. Fedor is the GOAT and most fans know it. I still get a smile on my face when he was voted the greatest in that Bloody Elbow contest and was even voted over GSP and Anderson Silva. Honestly, I feel one other person doesn't get credit for being a potential GOAT and that is Igor Vovchanchyn. He's my pick for second place. Sad though as Vovchanchyn retired in 2005 and has been forgotten. Even more sad was he started to decline a bit after the Openweight Grand Prix. Could you imagine Fedor/Vovchanchyn in their primes? Unreal.
i know it is a mma fan boys wet dream for that fight to happen The bloody elbow thing make me smile too even though there was one or two thought it was" rigged "

Rigged? That's a joke. Who and why would it be rigged for Fedor to win? I don't think Fedor, Vadim, Putin, his fans or anyone in Russia care enough to rig some MMA contest for him to win? If anything, wouldn't it make sense to rig it for Anderson Silva since Bloody Elbow is like most in that they will kiss the UFC's ass and by having Anderson win continues the UFC talking point of him being the greatest of all time?
i know it was some guys in the comment section said it was rigged or bullshit  something along those lines one person named phillyt said i call bullshit give it another ten years and the result will be flipped .implying  this was thing was rigged , another one who says it was bullshit is fightervizion .those are the names that i can see so far i say there be more .
They think vadim is a crazy russian and part of the russian mafia .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:10 am

stu3ufc wrote:You obviously dont follow BSL he rarely even talks about MMA nowadays

Lane is a zombie casual fan. He only tweets when rousey and jones are fighting. He had 50 tweets about Jones alone.

Doesnt he hate the casual boxing fans who only tweet when mayweather fights?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:16 am

westcott123 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

I agree dude. Fedor is the GOAT and most fans know it. I still get a smile on my face when he was voted the greatest in that Bloody Elbow contest and was even voted over GSP and Anderson Silva. Honestly, I feel one other person doesn't get credit for being a potential GOAT and that is Igor Vovchanchyn. He's my pick for second place. Sad though as Vovchanchyn retired in 2005 and has been forgotten. Even more sad was he started to decline a bit after the Openweight Grand Prix. Could you imagine Fedor/Vovchanchyn in their primes? Unreal.
i know it is a mma fan boys wet dream for that fight to happen The bloody elbow thing make me smile too even though there was one or two thought it was" rigged "

Rigged? That's a joke. Who and why would it be rigged for Fedor to win? I don't think Fedor, Vadim, Putin, his fans or anyone in Russia care enough to rig some MMA contest for him to win? If anything, wouldn't it make sense to rig it for Anderson Silva since Bloody Elbow is like most in that they will kiss the UFC's ass and by having Anderson win continues the UFC talking point of him being the greatest of all time?
i know it was some guys in the comment section said it was rigged or bullshit  something along those lines one person named phillyt said i call bullshit give it another ten years and the result will be flipped .implying  this was thing was rigged , another one who says it was bullshit is fightervizion .those are the names that i can see so far i say there be more .
They think vadim is a crazy russian and part of the russian mafia .

Oh I know and I also know they're idiots. Once again, why does Vadim or Russia give a rat's ass about some MMA poll? I don't know if the results will be different in 10 years or not because that's a long time. Both Anderson and GSP will definitely be long gone by that point and even Jones will be 38 years old and who knows if he'll still be fighting, Even if he is, he'll likely be in decline anyway as he'll start losing and the stupid fans will turn on him and say he's overrated.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:37 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:FUCK bloodstain lane. Biggest zuffa zombie there is. his favorite fighters are Rousey and Jones. Two of the poster boys for UFC.

BSL says Cain doesnt last a 2 rounds. Like Jones has KO power! Cormier couldnt move in the 4th round and Jones did NOTHING to him.

I find this laughable since he always called Jon Jones a snitch and complained when the UFC gave Rousey the Women's Bantamweight Championship. I thought he gave up on MMA after Sonnen beat Shogun over a year ago.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:26 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:REALLY!? I had no idea Vovchanchyn was close to be in the UU 96 tournament. I also didn't know Vitor was scheduled. That would've been something.

Yes.

Mark Coleman dropped out of the show and there was talk of Igor being in the show but he had visa issues.

I think Vitor Belfort all along was scheduled for the next UFC but when the Ultimate Ultimate had a few people dropping out they were considering moving his debut up into that show.

Paul "Polar Bear" Varelens and Kimo were brought in and matched up on short notice, like a week.

Eddie Goldman was the one breaking news and covering this at the time. He could really break this down and have all the info.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:48 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:FUCK bloodstain lane. Biggest zuffa zombie there is. his favorite fighters are Rousey and Jones. Two of the poster boys for UFC.

BSL says Cain doesnt last a 2 rounds. Like Jones has KO power! Cormier couldnt move in the 4th round and Jones did NOTHING to him.

I find this laughable since he always called Jon Jones a snitch and complained when the UFC gave Rousey the Women's Bantamweight Championship. I thought he gave up on MMA after Sonnen beat Shogun over a year ago.

Yep. He also told everyone to bet the house on Shogun vs Jones. He also released a video calling Ronda "Ronda Lousey." He was rooting hard for Tate.

Now he has done 180. Sucking off and hugging Jones and Rousey balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:58 am

lol i checked his youtube and he DELETED the strikeforce recap show. He is trying to hide what he said about Rousey. disgusting he would go through that much trouble. Everyone knows he shitted on her until he did a 180.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:21 pm

That's a shame since he did a great video after Anderson Silva lost.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:24 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:lol i checked his youtube and he DELETED the strikeforce recap show. He is trying to hide what he said about Rousey. disgusting he would go through that much trouble. Everyone knows he shitted on her until he did a 180.
I could nt find the video either he must of thought we forgot about it .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Well men, I think we are vindicated. That fight was a farce. Nothing about it was real just like JJ.

BSL and Stu are going to cry reading this.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/7/7510649/jon-jones-out-of-competition-drug-tests-all-show-abnormal-hormone

What has received less discussion is that all three tests show abnormal levels of testosterone and/or epitestosterone.

Cycling 101. LOL at people thinking Jones is just that good. LMAO

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum