Report: Hackers release user info, credit card numbers following possible UFC Fight Pass data breach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Report: Hackers release user info, credit card numbers following possible UFC Fight Pass data breach

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:24 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/27/7455291/report-hackers-release-user-info-credit-card-details-following-ufc-fight-pass-data-breach-mma

Remember when Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) President Dana White celebrated his role in the bust of the (expletive) nerds who took down UFC.com?

They're back.

Either that, or another group of hackers with the same handle -- "Anonymous" -- is behind the latest data breach that affects mixed martial arts (MMA) fans worldwide. But unfortunately they're not alone, as thousands of usernames and passwords -- along with credit card numbers -- were reportedly made public from a variety of online media and retail outlets.
"Just for the lulz."

lol trusting baldy with cc info. I guess fka lost all his moniez

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Hackers release user info, credit card numbers following possible UFC Fight Pass data breach

Post by fka on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Im not stupid enough to own a credit card.....lmao

Cash money bitch!

I got plenty of expendable income just for mma.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Hackers release user info, credit card numbers following possible UFC Fight Pass data breach

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah okay you pay cash for fight pass and ppvs'?

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:36 pm

I dont have fight pass ...lol who wpuld pay for that...?

I have directv you can call in order and its just added on your bill.....duh.....

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:43 pm

your story does not add up at all. You have commented on fightpass only cards. Yet you say you're not a pirate and pay for all the mma you watch. Clearly you're a die hard fightpass subscriber.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum