Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:31 am

It all makes sense now why UFC backed out of testing fighters..... They're pretty much self sabotaging themselves if a top fighter is found to be on drugs out of comeptition and we all know fighters do drugs in one form or another.


The cung le episode and now jon jones ....UFC can't handle it

LMAO

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:55 am

Cant stand people who say well at least he is amazing inside the ring. What is amazing about spamming kicks from range? What does this guy do that amazes everyone?

Even his take downs were weak against the cage after the guy gassed.


Finishing Cerrone then Benson then Gil in 2 or less rounds is amazing. Point fighting Glover, DC and Gustafsson is not. And Gustafsson won/

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by RussianTopTeam on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:08 pm

first DUI and now busted for being a coke head...and this is after years of claiming to be a devoted christian LOL SMH 

Fedor is the REAL GOAT, he would never conduct himself in such savagery way.

STRIP this man off his belt ASAP. UFC = CIRCUS

_________________
avatar
RussianTopTeam
Moderator

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by Sweet Pea Is My Mom on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:24 pm

stu3ufc wrote:

LMAO REEBOK!!!

Reebok sponsored Shawn "Reign Man" Kemp. Shady.

Anyway, the whole rehab thing seems like damage limitation from Jones. I seriously doubt he has an actual addiction to the drug, but if he does, good on him. The whole pedantry surrounding testing now is very weird, and it's odd that he was allowed to fight. I mean, did the UFC know? And what about this thing about MMA journalists knowing but not saying anything? I find this more interesting than Jones actually getting busted. In fact, I feel kind of sad for him, if I'm honest. I have some members of my family (and once close friends) who have struggled with drug addiction and have seen it tear apart some people I really truly care about. It's not something to make light of, in my opinion.


Last edited by Sweet Pea Is My Mom on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Location : Canada
Posts : 1283
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Cormier is a GOD! Doped up coke head cycling couldnt stop him! This cocaine shit is a cover up for something more.







_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:06 pm

What a Farce


what a great way for ufc to start the year

#THETIMEISNOW


Last edited by stu3ufc on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Cormier = Proof of Athlete

#Jonesisbitchtits #GOATofCYCLING

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:22 pm

RussianTopTeam wrote:first DUI and now busted for being a coke head...and this is after years of claiming to be a devoted christian LOL SMH 

Fedor is the REAL GOAT, he would never conduct himself in such savagery way.

STRIP this man off his belt ASAP. UFC = CIRCUS
one guy on bleacher report commented he said it is moved from being a sport and turn into a sports  entertainment which is what it is now the sports side has left ages ago .These days they don't care about talent it is who talks the most shit puts butts in seats . They should rename it mixed arts because there is nothing martial about it .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:59 am

westcott123 wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:first DUI and now busted for being a coke head...and this is after years of claiming to be a devoted christian LOL SMH 

Fedor is the REAL GOAT, he would never conduct himself in such savagery way.

STRIP this man off his belt ASAP. UFC = CIRCUS
one guy on bleacher report commented he said it is moved from being a sport and turn into a sports  entertainment which is what it is now the sports side has left ages ago .These days they don't care about talent it is who talks the most shit puts butts in seats . They should rename it mixed arts because there is nothing martial about it .

More like Ultimate Sports Entertainment

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:06 pm


_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:30 pm

stu3ufc wrote:

Excellent video. LMAO

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11442
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by westcott123 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:55 pm

CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

Excellent video.  LMAO
all in a days work for dana hypocrite contradicting white he must suffer from  short term memory loss
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by Sweet Pea Is My Mom on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:04 pm

stu3ufc wrote:

oof.

No

_________________
avatar
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Location : Canada
Posts : 1283
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by rezin on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 pm

That vid needs to be on the front page.

_________________
".....Legeno.....you.....are.....in England....."

- Ikuhisa Minowa. 1976 - infinity
avatar
rezin

Location : Globalistan
Posts : 614
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

Excellent video.  LMAO
all in a days work for dana hypocrite contradicting white he must suffer from  short term memory loss

No short term. He knows the media won't bring it up and some fans won't remember while others are stupid enough to just believe him.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1259
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

Excellent video.  LMAO
all in a days work for dana hypocrite contradicting white he must suffer from  short term memory loss

No short term. He knows the media won't bring it up and some fans won't remember while others are stupid enough to just believe him.
But you have to admit he does suffer from change a story itis
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:30 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:

Excellent video.  LMAO
all in a days work for dana hypocrite contradicting white he must suffer from  short term memory loss

No short term. He knows the media won't bring it up and some fans won't remember while others are stupid enough to just believe him.
But you have to admit he does suffer from change a story itis

Absolutely. Dana is a pathological liar we know that. There are times where I really believe that he just lies because he wants to and not because he feels he needs to.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1259
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:25 am

rezin wrote:That vid needs to be on the front page.

That video is fucking brillant! Proving to the zombies Dana is a liar!

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by RussianTopTeam on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:32 am

LOL!!!! great video to start off my morning  Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO

_________________
avatar
RussianTopTeam
Moderator

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by Aunt Red on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:36 pm

jones will do coke again.

_________________

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
avatar
Aunt Red

Location : Duckburg
Posts : 784
Join date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:46 am

Aunt Red wrote:jones will do coke again.
and he might be adding speed to his  coke as well aor crystal meth we call it ice here.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum