Klitschko/Jennings: Confirmed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Klitschko/Jennings: Confirmed

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:34 am

It was officially announced by Klitschko Management Group Tuesday that IBF/WBA/WBO/IBO heavyweight champion, Wladimir Klitschko (63-3, 54 KOs) will defend his titles on April 25th against unbeaten Philly fighter Bryant Jennings (19-0, 10 KOs) at the legendary Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Wladimir Klitschko: “I do have great respect for Bryant Jennings and his achievements. He has good movement in the ring and good technique. I know this will be a tough challenge. I am extremely happy to fight in New York again. I had my first unification fight here and a lot of great heavyweight matches have taken place at Madison Square Garden. It will definitely be a great fight night and I will do everything for it from my side.”

Bernd Bönte, CEO of the Klitschko Management Group (KMG): “For the fourth time Wladimir will be boxing in the world’s most famous arena. It’s always something special to promote at Madison Square Garden, where legends such as Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Lennox Lewis and Evander Holyfield stood inside the ring. We are looking forward to another exciting fight and a great event.”

In the US, Klitschko vs. Jennings will be broadcast live und exclusively on HBO and in Germany on RTL.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/7-years-klitschko-ready-fight-us-276780#more-276780
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Re: Klitschko/Jennings: Confirmed

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:48 am

Fury is going to beat wilder

Back to top Go down

Re: Klitschko/Jennings: Confirmed

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:05 am

Fury/Wilder should be an exciting fight.

Super entertaining will be all the pre-fight press conferences and talk between the two.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum