"World" MMA Awards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"World" MMA Awards

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:48 am

Not sure if anyone read about the bullshit "World" MMA Awards (UFC Awards). What a fucking joke as there are no other awards that are more predictable. UFC wins Best Company of the Year for the seventh year in a row. Dana White wins Leading Man of the Year award for a seventh year in a row. Ariel Helwani wins "Journalist" of the Year for the fifth year in a row. Herb Dean wins referee of the year for the fifth year in a row. Come on.

How the fuck does the UFC win company of the year? Record low buyrates, fights falling through, cancelling a second PPV in two years, and delaying two champions returns so they can coach a stale show is what makes company of the year? ONE FC got ripped off. Improved their roster, ran more events, crowned new champions, went to new places, and grew. Hell, Bellator had great fights and a successful PPV debut. M-1 were the first to mainland China.

What the hell did White do to deserve "leading man of the year" other than idiot shills and fans sucking him dry?

Helwani as a journalist is a joke. Guy barely covers MMA and collects paychecks from the UFC.

Herb Dean? Isn't this the same guy who stopped the Barao/Faber fight too soon at 169 then at 170 allowed TJ Waldburger to take a lot of unnecessary damage against Mike Pyle only to stop the Rousey/McMann fight too early?

American Top Team got ripped off of gym of the year. Alexander Volkov should've been international fighter of the year but wasn't cause he's not in the UFC and isn't a loudmouth.

I know the UFC Awards are stupid but they piss me off especially when they claim to be "World MMA" and it's 95% UFC.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1259
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 am

It's always been the UFC awards! voted for by UFC fans

I stopped paying attention to them in 2010 when it became obvious what they were

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:43 am

Yeah, the Zuffa awards are bullshit. I also stopped paying attention to them.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11442
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:15 am

I know but I still get sick and tired of "All UFC, All the time".
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1259
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:30 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:I know but I still get sick and tired of "All UFC, All the time".

Me too

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11442
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:38 pm

CDF47 wrote:Yeah, the Zuffa awards are bullshit.  I also stopped paying attention to them.

whats the fucking point of having them when the same people are voted to win


_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by CDF47 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:14 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Yeah, the Zuffa awards are bullshit.  I also stopped paying attention to them.

whats the fucking point of having them when the same people are voted to win


Yeah, I know, those awards are just pointless nonsense.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11442
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by Hamilcar on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:20 pm

I actually voted a straight third party ticket in them. I voted for Victor Cui as leading man of the year and ONE FC for company of the year. Everywhere else I voted for BellaForce. Of course, there were some sections that were 100% UFC nominees.

_________________
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:33 pm

I hope Count D is giving out the awards

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by fka on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:49 pm

Yeah i just raised hell about this haha

Literally watched the first year and never again.....

Its obvious no one outside zuffa vites on this shit and they leave out tons of qualified people.

Its a joke its zuffa awards.....nothing else

There should be real mma awards this is pathetic

_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6534
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:00 pm

I don't bother with this so called mma awards i mean zuffa awards . It is joke zuffa must get an extra 10 points per vote when some one votes for them were as other mma orgs only get one point per vote .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:06 pm

Hamilcar wrote:I actually voted a straight third party ticket in them.  I voted for Victor Cui as leading man of the year and ONE FC for company of the year.  Everywhere else I voted for BellaForce.  Of course, there were some sections that were 100% UFC nominees.

Well Cui and ONE FC should've won. Once again, I know the awards suck but I hate how they're passed off as "WORLD MMA" awards. So tired of these fucking assholes claiming to have "MMA" awards or being "MMA" reporters but only cover UFC.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1259
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:21 pm

world mma awards ha ha ha don't make me laugh a good name the zuffa awards because this fucking thing is rigged for them yeah iam gonna say rigged or like said before the ufc gets 10 points per vote and the others get one per vote .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:I actually voted a straight third party ticket in them.  I voted for Victor Cui as leading man of the year and ONE FC for company of the year.  Everywhere else I voted for BellaForce.  Of course, there were some sections that were 100% UFC nominees.

Well Cui and ONE FC should've won. Once again, I know the awards suck but I hate how they're passed off as "WORLD MMA" awards. So tired of these fucking assholes claiming to have "MMA" awards or being "MMA" reporters but only cover UFC.

of course we can't have any other org win the zuffa i mean ufc i mean "world" mma awards can we nope why because it will show that there are top level orgs besides the ufc and we can't have that can we ? dana white leading man of the year fuck off victor deserves that and your right he does
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: "World" MMA Awards

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:55 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:I actually voted a straight third party ticket in them.  I voted for Victor Cui as leading man of the year and ONE FC for company of the year.  Everywhere else I voted for BellaForce.  Of course, there were some sections that were 100% UFC nominees.

Well Cui and ONE FC should've won. Once again, I know the awards suck but I hate how they're passed off as "WORLD MMA" awards. So tired of these fucking assholes claiming to have "MMA" awards or being "MMA" reporters but only cover UFC.

of course we can't have any other org win the zuffa i mean ufc i mean "world" mma awards can we nope why because it will show that there are top level orgs besides the ufc and we can't have that can we ? dana white leading man of the year fuck off victor deserves that and your right he does

Indeed. What's worse is what the fuck did UFC do in 2014 that made them the best company of the year? Cancelling another PPV, having champions coach TUF, record low buyrates, closing their Chinese office, and their Asian expansion hasn't been successful.

I can name other companies that not only had better years but they showed growth while UFC showed none.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1259
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum