Matt Brown assaults BJJ coach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Brown assaults BJJ coach

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Recently, a dispute between Brown and his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu coach, Rodrigo Botti, made its way onto the two men's Facebook pages, with Botti claiming that Brown assaulted him, and Brown's camp claiming that the fighter struck Botti once, in self defense. MMA Fighting was able to get a transcript of Botti's account of the altercation, which reads as follows:

"The truth is we were having an argument and he started to yell," Botti posted to Facebook. "[He said], 'If you keep talking I can't fucking talk' and repeated that a few times before he went crazy and flipped the glass table of the desk to the floor and came after me with multiple punches on my head while I was seating [sic] in the chair.

"I stood up leaning my back against the wall and all I did was cover my eye with one arm and yell "my eye you son of b*tch don't touch my eye" while he was throwing punches in my head."

"His muay thai coach and only witness didn't stop him, he slowly walked behind him and said "ok, enough" so he basically stopped because he wanted to. Then the muay thai coach was in between me and him and I said "you are a piece of shit coward because you know I can't fight back" and I said "If I could we would fight til someone die here, I don't punch not because I don't have balls but because I can go blind forever" and as soon as I said that he pushed his friend out of his way and came after me again with another set of multiple punches in the head while I was just covering again."

"Later that day the brother of the fighter that assaulted called me because he is a lawyer and he asked me "What do you want to make things go smoothly?". I said "I want to know what you would want if you go blind for the rest of your life, I want what is right and hopefully the judge is gonna say it".

"Later that day I got informed that the person that assaulted me and his muay thai coach told police that I shoved him first and he only threw one punch, it was probably a super punch then because made a few bumps in my head, 1 big one and also hurt my eye."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/2/12/8030865/ufc-185-matt-brown-assault-allegations-bjj-coach-rodrigo-botti-mma-crime-news

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Re: Matt Brown assaults BJJ coach

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:09 pm

not suprising, UFC fighters are low lvl humans

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:14 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:not suprising, UFC fighters are low lvl humans

Not surprising at all. The fighters take after the scumbag management/ownership. And the trash, ignorant fans take after....

Oh well.

The UFC and it's fans are one big group of low level human beings.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:27 pm

I remember the days when mixed martial artists were true bushido....now they're EX drug addicts/ prison gang bangers who like to cage fight.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 pm

I think most fighters are committing felonies when not fighting. Just look at Brian Bowles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Red on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:54 am

yeah. he's a piece of trash.

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
Aunt Red

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:35 am

stu3ufc wrote:

I remember the days when mixed martial artists were true bushido....now they're EX drug addicts/ prison gang bangers who like to cage fight.

summed it up perfectly . Mma been replaced gone or going are the respectable martial artist who didn't break the law didn't talk shit was respectable .When was the last time fedor big/lil nog cro cop the rua bros gsp randy were arrested for doing illegal as a fact when was the last time they talked shit and acted like a bad boy ? . Frank shamrock said it perfectly on submission radio ufc is turning into a specticle
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:18 am

mma is not a sport

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:05 am

You only see upstanding citzens compete in the rin of Kunlun

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:17 am

I gotta agree with stu.

If you want to see upstanding gentlemen properly dueling in a well construed competition format, the only place to tune into is Kunlun Fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:16 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:mma is not a sport

If MMA is not a sport what does that make Fedor?
Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Heretic wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:mma is not a sport

If MMA is not a sport what does that make Fedor?

A Master of Sport in Judo and Sambo, who made a big name for himself in prize fighting and made some money in the process.

Also, under Pride rules, MMA was pretty much a sport. Under Zuffa rules? Not really.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum