Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:29 am

Global-mma was the first to uncover the truth about WSOF and Invicta.

It took mainstream media years to figure those out.

What will be the next big story broken by Global-MMA?

Personally I feel we are all on the cutting edge of combat sports. The realization that KUNLUN is the future of combat sports might be the next big thing broken here first.

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by Audax on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm

G-MMA: where souls are saved.
avatar
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 28
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by westcott123 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:39 pm

what the fact they secretly work for zuffa ?
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by God of Thunder on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:44 pm

More promotions a la Kunlun will rise while Zuffa and their feeders will fade away. Stay tuned at G-MMA for real combat sports!
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by Hamilcar on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:17 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:Global-mma was the first to uncover the truth about WSOF and Invicta.

It took mainstream media years to figure those out.

Really? Isn't mainstream media still willingly ignorant about this? I never saw them report on the collusion.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by fatty on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:12 am

Keep up the good work. I suppose I better introduce my self a little. Im new here but actually not. Been coming here for a long time now. I found this website accidently while browsing that ug forum. Somebody posted a message there putting down this website as a place for nutcase haters.  I disagree. I'm just not a zuffa zombie. I used to love watching mma & once upon a time I even used to like ufc. But that was a long time ago. I still like watching mma but dispise ufc for what they have become or maybe even always was. Just another money hungry corp. Anyway  typing mma into any search engine and the first 4 websites that show up are ALL ufc shill websites & that is a disgusting fact about "mma" or should I say UFC MEDIA. This is the one place I come to where I don't have to put up with the shameless corrupt political & corporate filth that those websites are infested with.

For that I thank you all & keep up the good work/posts.
avatar
fatty

Location : uk
Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 am

Thanks for joining/posting fatty.

Welcome.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by God of Thunder on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:12 pm

fatty wrote:Keep up the good work. I suppose I better introduce my self a little. Im new here but actually not. Been coming here for a long time now. I found this website accidently while browsing that ug forum. Somebody posted a message there putting down this website as a place for nutcase haters.  I disagree. I'm just not a zuffa zombie. I used to love watching mma & once upon a time I even used to like ufc. But that was a long time ago. I still like watching mma but dispise ufc for what they have become or maybe even always was. Just another money hungry corp. Anyway  typing mma into any search engine and the first 4 websites that show up are ALL ufc shill websites & that is a disgusting fact about "mma" or should I say UFC MEDIA. This is the one place I come to where I don't have to put up with the shameless corrupt political & corporate filth that those websites are infested with.

For that I thank you all & keep up the good work/posts.
Great to have you here bro . MMA/Combat sports is so much more than Ultimate FC.
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by sparkuri on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:14 pm

westcott123 wrote:what the fact they secretly work for zuffa ?




avatar
sparkuri

Location : Earth
Posts : 83
Join date : 2014-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by westcott123 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:29 pm

[quote="sparkuri"]
westcott123 wrote:what the fact they secretly work for zuffa ?





[/quot


Well if not that then what i think they are since a lot of fighters who do well in wsof leave and go to the ufc





avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1325
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by sparkuri on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:40 pm

westcott123 wrote:
sparkuri wrote:
westcott123 wrote:what the fact they secretly work for zuffa ?





[/quot


Well if not that then what i think they are since a lot of fighters who do well in wsof leave and go to the ufc














OH!

lol


I thought you were referring to GLOBAL-MMA !!!!!!!

Would anything be sacred???

avatar
sparkuri

Location : Earth
Posts : 83
Join date : 2014-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Global-MMA has broken some huge news.

Post by Audax on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Uncle Fester has been trying to buy out G-MMA for years now!  

BUT we WON'T fold to mafia scum money!!!


ufc banned
ufc banned
ufc banned













































































































avatar
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 28
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum