Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:59 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/25/8107015/joe-rogan-suggests-high-possibility-fedor-emelianenko-was-on-steroids-pride-mma

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/25/8109211/fedor-emelianenko-fires-back-joe-rogan-steroid-accusations-anderson-silva-slap-face-mma

I see. So Fedor is in the country to promote Bellator and the guy Rogan considered the greatest martial artist the world has ever known flunked two drug tests so now Rogan decides to smear Fedor. Funny how Rogan doesn't talk about PRIDE guys that are in the UFC like Belfort or Overeem who failed drug tests or the recently resigned Cro Cop who looks like he put on 10-15 pounds of muscle in 2010 and looks bigger now than he did in PRIDE. To me, this sounds like the typical UFC/Zuffa Zombie talking point of whenever UFC has drug problems, they just go to the "Well PRIDE didn't drug test" excuse.

I like how Rogan has no evidence and makes these accusations because of two fights that were 8 years apart and really Fedor didn't look much different. Rogan is an idiot, an annoying commentator, a piece of garbage, and just continues to look more stupid. Like Dana White, I hope Rogan gets a tattoo of a black dot so people can not only see what a dickhead he is but that he can also go fuck himself the next time he shoves his head up his ass.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by megaronnie on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:30 am

UFC is a sinking ship.

_________________


Never Forget.......

avatar
megaronnie

Location : soho rooftops
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 am

Joe Rogan is the reason why I watch UFC on mute for the past 5 years.

Annoying and biased to fit the UFC's agenda or to make his favorite fighters look better with his biased commentary.

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:44 am

Rogan is totally biased and only idiots think his mma commentary is any good.

In general when he gets interviewed/makes appearances he comes off as a fool and being a low character person.

Zuffa is garbage..and people who support Zuffa in any kind of way are garbage.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 am

Rogan is a moron.

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by nhbnews on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:48 am

Can you imagine a real sport tolerating such idle speculation? Most people who are UFC/Zuffa fans don't even know what real journalists can and cannot do. ESPN suspended Keith Olbermann for insulting Penn State students on Twitter. Here Rogan suggests that Fedor -- who never signed a Zuffa contract over which many fighters are now suing -- was a cheater. Yet one more reason I don't waste my time watching this ultimate rubbish.

_________________
No Holds Barred
http://eddiegoldman.com

avatar
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media

Location : New York
Posts : 1391
Join date : 2011-11-17

http://eddiegoldman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:59 am

WTF? The Fujita fight was in 2003 and the big foot silva was in 2011

Oh jeez I guess age couldn't be a factor as to why fedor looked smaller.... Maybe better training, cardio and diet?

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:32 pm

nhbnews wrote:Can you imagine a real sport tolerating such idle speculation? Most people who are UFC/Zuffa fans don't even know what real journalists can and cannot do. ESPN suspended Keith Olbermann for insulting Penn State students on Twitter. Here Rogan suggests that Fedor -- who never signed a Zuffa contract over which many fighters are now suing -- was a cheater. Yet one more reason I don't waste my time watching this ultimate rubbish.

Exactly! Isn't this libel or slander? I get that he wants his podcast to be a chill, relaxed, free form, anything goes show; but sorry. You're a celebrity and whatever you say in any media format is news and you can't take it back. These are serious accusations that one celebrity employee of a fight org is making about Fedor.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Can't stand Joe Rogan his knowledge of the sport is shitty

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Translation: Our UFC GOAT done goofed, now let's try to sabotage the real GOAT's career with silly accusations. Nice try, Joe. Thankfully, most people know he's an idiot.

_________________


We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
avatar
backdoor to zuffa

Location : United States of America
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by westcott123 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:54 pm

strange how he never accused him off steroid use before anderson and jones got busted . translation our guy whom we putting down people throat as the goat was busted for ped so we gotta go on smear campaign to drag his name down with our so called goat . Because we are still butt hurt he never signed with us gee i wonder why .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by nhbnews on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:20 pm

He's a company man, a shill for his bosses. I'd rather listen to John Sterling, Yankees' radio announcer. He's a total shill, but at least doesn't take himself seriously.

_________________
No Holds Barred
http://eddiegoldman.com

avatar
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media

Location : New York
Posts : 1391
Join date : 2011-11-17

http://eddiegoldman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by CDF47 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Silva tests positive for steroids so accuse Fedor as well. Sounds like a Zuffa employee.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11436
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:51 pm

ironic a known long time self admitted drug abuser such as Joe Rogan accuses fedor with zero evidence.

pathetic

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by rezin on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:24 pm

^ Projection. If we are this bad then they must be this bad also.

As others mentioned, ufc fighters are getting busted left and right so lets smear the most beloved mma fighter who just so happens never signed with ufc.

And Fedor was not smaller vs Bigfoot than vs Fujita, his opponent was bigger.

If taking steroids is not against the rules then it's not cheating, if it is against the rules then it is cheating.

So Anderson is a cheater, which doesn't bother me but his fake bushido nice guy persona sure does.

Fedor is as real as it gets. As time passes, he will be fondly remembered.

No body will remember fondly the trash culture of ufc which infected all of mma.

_________________
".....Legeno.....you.....are.....in England....."

- Ikuhisa Minowa. 1976 - infinity
avatar
rezin

Location : Globalistan
Posts : 614
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by megaronnie on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Tell organ to meet old Ronnie in the desert. He will get deaded quick, after I touch him with the syph

_________________


Never Forget.......

avatar
megaronnie

Location : soho rooftops
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by Aunt Red on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Fedor = Babe Ruth

Silva = Barry Bonds

_________________

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
avatar
Aunt Red

Location : Duckburg
Posts : 784
Join date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by fatty on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Rogan just a few years ago.....

Rogan being full ufc shill shouldn't be any kind of surprise to anybody. He knows which side his bread gets buttered. Rogan on ANY topic these days seems to fall in line with dana white & the fat titty brothers
avatar
fatty

Location : uk
Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by westcott123 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:11 pm

rezin wrote:^ Projection. If we are this bad then they must be this bad also.

As others mentioned, ufc fighters are getting busted left and right so lets smear the most beloved mma fighter who just so happens never signed with ufc.

And Fedor was not smaller vs Bigfoot than vs Fujita, his opponent was bigger.

If taking steroids is not against the rules then it's not cheating, if it is against the rules then it is cheating.

So Anderson is a cheater, which doesn't bother me but his fake bushido nice guy persona sure does.

Fedor is as real as it gets. As time passes, he will be fondly remembered.

No body will remember fondly the trash culture of ufc which infected all of mma.

i agree and it is dumb of joe to use bigfoot and fujita as a comparesion that's like comparing mike tyson to wladamir klitschko in terms of size . they are both heavyweights but still wlad is the bigger man .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by RussianTopTeam on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:46 am

Anderson Silva fought & LOST in PRIDE FC WITH steroids in his body because Pride FC didn't test for anything, according to Joe Rogan's theory. LOL!!!

_________________
avatar
RussianTopTeam
Moderator

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:47 pm

^^^good point
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:44 pm

RussianTopTeam wrote:Anderson Silva fought & LOST in PRIDE FC WITH steroids in his body because Pride FC didn't test for anything, according to Joe Rogan's theory. LOL!!!

Yep. Anderson was not so godlike on the supposed even playing field. Then again, UFC fighters aren't clean either so that just means Pride fighters were better anyway. 8)

_________________


We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
avatar
backdoor to zuffa

Location : United States of America
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by westcott123 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:19 pm

but of course they will always bring up the enoue contract thing you know i would like to see the other contracts fighters had .as well see if there all the same .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 pm

RussianTopTeam wrote:Anderson Silva fought & LOST in PRIDE FC WITH steroids in his body because Pride FC didn't test for anything, according to Joe Rogan's theory. LOL!!!

Well said. Not only that but he lost to Daiju Takese.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by westcott123 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:23 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:Anderson Silva fought & LOST in PRIDE FC WITH steroids in his body because Pride FC didn't test for anything, according to Joe Rogan's theory. LOL!!!

Well said. Not only that but he lost to Daiju Takese.

guess all the roids in the world didn't help him beat takase who had a 4 7 1 record or something like that what kind of roids was takase taking? it must of been pretty shitty ones  to have a 4 7 1  record .Remember  every single person in pride was on something according to the internet experts who must of been there 1st hand and saw them do it or sold it to them . What would shut me up is that some one uploads a video of all the pride guys throughout pride 1 to 34 injecting themselves . Just because a piece of paper said they could doesn't mean everyone did .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum