Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:59 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:Anderson Silva fought & LOST in PRIDE FC WITH steroids in his body because Pride FC didn't test for anything, according to Joe Rogan's theory. LOL!!!

Well said. Not only that but he lost to Daiju Takese.

guess all the roids in the world didn't help him beat  takase who had a 4 7 1 record or something like that what kind of roids was takase taking? it must of been  pretty shitty ones  to have a 4 7 1  record .Remember  every single person in pride was on something according to the internet experts who must of been there 1st hand and saw them do it or sold it to them . What would shut me up is that some one uploads a video of all the pride guys throughout pride 1 to 34 injecting themselves . Just because a piece of paper said they could doesn't mean everyone did .

Exactly. Just because you can doesn't mean you will shove a needle in your ass. I can eat McDonalds everyday but it doesn't mean I do. Don't forget the internet experts who say PRIDE was fixed even if they have no proof outside of Takada/Coleman. I didn't know they were in the locker room when everyone was going through the finish like it's pro wrestling.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe Rogan accuses Fedor of taking steroids. Fedor responds.

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:42 am

FEDOR SUCKS

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum