UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano Results & Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano Results & Discussion

Post by westcott123 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:12 pm

their calling ronda or starting to the mike tyson of mma well that means they need to keep her away from the buster douglus yep their already starting to put her on the goat list any notice their practically pushing andy jones and gsp by way side
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:31 pm

u done goofed westcott!!!!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:58 pm

[quote="stu3ufc"] no i did not  

how did i goof ? i never typed it any one can do it see i just done with your quote . besides i hardly know bout diego nune's i don't follow his career .You can believe what you wanna believe
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:40 pm

lets be real about women mma if i sound sexiest i don't care it is the truth there at were men's mma was 10 years ago when it comes to style well roundness  Take yoshida for example he is judo grand master granted he started mma late .but he did beat a lot top guys but when he fought someone who had knowledge of more than one style he was in trouble same thing would happen to rousey .  How many women in the ufc are well rounded truly well rounded ?
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:59 pm

westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote: no i did not  

how did i goof ? i never typed it any one can do it see i just done with your quote . besides i hardly know bout diego nune's i don't follow his career .You can believe what you wanna believe

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Diego Nunes suffered his first knockout loss in Bellator as he was never finished in the UFC or WEC

WRONG MUCH

so what he lost to pitbull who became champ and was screwed in a decision vs bessett with hometown advantage now hes superior challenge champ!

Uh, dude. I'm not wrong. Nunes did get knocked out in Bellator and was never finished in the UFC or WEC. I'm not trashing the guy, I'm just saying that UFC is not better than other companies. Just because you were in the UFC doesn't mean you will dominate in others.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:09 pm

he shudnt have been cut in the first place

fck UFC

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:34 pm

Faggots on bloodyelbow saying Rona is inventing a sport. I guess they fucking never heard of Megumi Fujii, Miku Matsumoto or Hisae Watananbe. WMMA will be dead when Rona leaves and Im glad. REAL Wmma died with smackgirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Red on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Remember how Roger Huerta never got finished in UFC?

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
Aunt Red

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:48 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:Faggots on bloodyelbow saying Rona is inventing a sport. I guess they fucking never heard of Megumi Fujii, Miku Matsumoto or Hisae Watananbe. WMMA will be dead when Rona leaves and Im glad. REAL Wmma died with smackgirl.

wait what are you series? i have to go check it out holly shit your right she inventing a sport ?. I like to know what sport judo ? yeah ronda full name is ronda jigaro kano rousey , or was she also in ancient greece as well when pankration which is the very first style of mma came about . It is a travesty the name like fuji and watanambe are being thrown by the way side . she is ducking cyborg their saying cyborg should move down she would never be as beloved like bj penn or a randy couture or wanderlei silva fedor emelianenko . They never gave a shit about weight difference bj penn went up to 170 randy was a light heavy weight taking on heavy weights wanderlei took on heavy weights fedor was a fat 205 ruled the heavy weight division for 9 and half years . They never gave a shit about 5 fucking pounds .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 pm

westcott123 wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:Faggots on bloodyelbow saying Rona is inventing a sport. I guess they fucking never heard of Megumi Fujii, Miku Matsumoto or Hisae Watananbe. WMMA will be dead when Rona leaves and Im glad. REAL Wmma died with smackgirl.

wait what are you series? i have to go check it out holly shit your right she inventing a sport ?. I like to know what sport judo ? yeah ronda full name is ronda jigaro kano rousey , or was she also in ancient greece as well when pankration which is the very first style of mma came about . It is a travesty the name like fuji and watanambe are being thrown by the way side . she is ducking cyborg their saying cyborg should move down she would never be as beloved like bj penn or a randy couture or wanderlei silva fedor emelianenko . They never gave a shit about weight difference bj penn went up to 170 randy was a light heavy weight taking on heavy weights wanderlei took on heavy weights fedor was a fat 205 ruled the heavy weight division for 9 and half years . They never gave a shit about 5 fucking pounds .

yep that idiot kid nate said that on 6th round. And that asshole Zane Simon said we are fucking stupid if we dont bow down to ronda submitting a flailing retard.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:05 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

wait what are you series? i have to go check it out  holly shit your right she inventing a sport ?. I like to know what sport judo ? yeah ronda full name is ronda jigaro kano rousey , or was she also in ancient greece as well when pankration which is the very first style of mma came about . It is a travesty the name like fuji and watanambe are being thrown  by the way side .  she is ducking cyborg  their saying cyborg should move down  she would never be as beloved like  bj penn or a randy couture or wanderlei silva fedor emelianenko . They never gave a shit about weight difference bj penn went up to 170 randy was a light heavy weight taking on heavy weights wanderlei took on heavy weights fedor was a fat 205 ruled the heavy weight division  for 9 and half years . They never gave a shit about 5 fucking pounds .

yep that idiot kid nate said that on 6th round. And that asshole Zane Simon said we are fucking stupid if we dont bow down to ronda submitting a flailing retard.

no wonder he is called kid nate  i bet zane simon is only a 17 year old kid .Mma is the only sport were new fans dont look at the history of the sport and just believe the ufc hype . I mean i wasn't born in the 1940s but i know of rocky marciano and sugar ray robinson . how often does boxing fans say joe lewis sucks or boxing was new sport invented by floyd mayweather .You don't know whether to laugh or hit them . Im leaning towards hitting
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:13 pm

westcott123 wrote:Mma is the only sport were new fans dont look at the history of the sport and just believe the ufc hype . I mean i wasn't born in the 1940s but i know of rocky marciano and sugar ray robinson .

Great point Very Happy

Sadly the Zuffa controlled media promotes this mentality.

They only acknowledge "history" but through Zuffa's twisted view of history that they want.

Anything non-Zuffa doesn't exist or is discredited(like Fedor by Rogan) and even Zuffa history matters if the fighters have stayed on Dana's good side and never stepped out of line.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:31 am

ronda had a very impressice armlock but there acting like and their basiclly are. like it is the fastest in mma history really They have never heard of rumina sato who subbed his opponent in 6 seconds . with a flying armbar . Ronda has some terrible fans to all the ronda fanboys and lesbians i am gonna break it to you she ain't gonna fuck ya .

Last edited by westcott123 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:48 am

RUMINA SATO !

At about 2:00 mark....

This is a dark vid man I wish this could be digitally re-mastered or something.
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:59 am

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Mma is the only sport were new fans dont look at the history of the sport and just believe the ufc hype . I mean i wasn't born in the 1940s but i know of rocky marciano and sugar ray robinson .

Great point Very Happy

Sadly the Zuffa controlled media promotes this mentality.

They only acknowledge "history" but through Zuffa's twisted view of history that they want.

Anything non-Zuffa doesn't exist or is discredited(like Fedor by Rogan) and even Zuffa history matters if the fighters have stayed on Dana's good side and never stepped out of line.
Zuffa made people think UFC is pro boxing and all other promotions is amateur boxing or below amateur.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 am

Sadly, that's Zuffa Zombies and MMA shills for ya. To them the sport was invented on November 12, 1993 at UFC 1. This, of course, is bullshit. Pancrase held their first event on September 21, 1993 and held 3 events by the time the UFC began. Shooto held their first shows in 1989 which is four years before UFC. You can go back even further with the Antonio Inoki/Muhammad Ali fight in 1976, Masahiko Kimura/Helio Gracie in 1951, and the Gracie Challenge/Vale Tudo that began in the 1920s. So MMA began decades before the UFC or it's creators were even born.

Ronda's got talent but WMMA was there before her and it will exist after her. I agree with you guys that it's ridiculous. Really? Is 5 pounds too much? That's why Rousey will never be a GOAT. You got fighters who never gave a shit about weight. Westcott gives great examples but there's more. Look at Sakuraba. Dude was a natural Middleweight and fought most of his career at Light Heavyweight and even took on Heavyweight fighters. Kid Yamamoto is a natural Bantamweight and fought as high as Lightweight. Look at the 90s where there were no weight classes and sometimes legends fought guys that could be 20-50 pounds heavier. Can you imagine Rousey agreeing to that?

Finally, Dana saying Rousey won't move up because "champs don't chase". Really? What about BJ Penn moving up to challenge GSP at UFC 94 despite being Lightweight Champ? What about Matt Hughes moving up to 175 pounds to face Royce despite being Welterweight Champion? What about Anderson Silva moving up to Light Heavyweight three fucking times to face two bums and a former champion despite being Middleweight Champion?
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:06 pm

AudaxSynth wrote:
CDF47 wrote:That was an impressive and quick arm lock by Ronda

That shit bag couldn't impress me even if she was tight rope walking on acid and mushrooms between the grand canyon without a harness.

Come on, tell us what you really think of Rousey...LOL

I'm not the biggest Rousey fan but she definitely has skills

Last edited by CDF47 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:07 pm