Burt Watson quits UFC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Burt Watson quits UFC

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Anything related to Rounder makes me physically ill. Im glad I dont care about MMA. If I did I would be pissed that my sport has went to that lvl.

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:35 pm

westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:fucking edmund no doubt

monobrow mother fucker

who is edmund rounder ? any way

edmund ....rondas boxing coach

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:46 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:fucking edmund no doubt

monobrow mother fucker

who is edmund rounder ? any way

edmund ....rondas boxing coach

ok thanks . His tapping ronda a person can tell .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:03 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:

i'am right i knew it they now saying the reason burt quit was because dana took the rousey team side i mean wow burt was working there for 14 years if this does not prove ronda is dana golden girl and pettis would smash ronda every  one of the top male mma fighters would . and i would love for him to say that shit to anthony and dos anos face.

Last edited by westcott123 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:29 am

Another example of how Zuffa is a garbage company and UFC fans/supporters are fools
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:01 am

he even said ronda could out box holly holm yeah right next he will say she can beat lucia rijker in kickboxing/boxing match as well and tapp the best female submission fighter in the world . Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO now he needs to be drug tested
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:10 am

Pay attention to the UFC controlled media and brain dead fans.

Ronda can beat most of the male fighters in her weight class in the UFC. She also could beat up Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a fight.

Meanwhile she's desperately avoiding Cyborg .
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:30 am

So, uh, does anyone know what Burt Watson, said did, that was against the Rousey camp? I still don't understand what is going on here.
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 am

Hamilcar wrote:So, uh, does anyone know what Burt Watson, said did, that was against the Rousey camp?  I still don't understand what is going on here.  

i know i bet its something were it really isn't some big deal he probably made a joke or something and one of them bitched and that's how it started
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:10 am

Since there is no official account given by Burt Watson himself I can only speculate that he is being silenced because they (zuffa filth) have some thing over him as well. If he spoke ANY bad of ufc they would counter with their own dirt.... we can only speculate.

Is that Edmund comment legit? If it is then he is unbelievably arrogant.
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 am

[–]MikeLovesTacosX 189 points 16 hours ago

Ronda's entire team is full of douchebags. Especially Edmond.

[–]AsianRainbow"Used Dude Wipe" 134 points 16 hours ago

I went to a local SoCal promotions' MMA event two weeks ago to root on a few teammates. I've wanted to share this for a while but this seems like a perfect moment.

Glendale Fight Club was one of the absolute worst teams I've seen in regards to attitude & supporters. All the people that came out to support them were drunk & picking fights with everyone in the crowd. They were obnoxious & were disrespecting fighters, women & everyone in between. One of their fighters hit his downed opponent with a knee, was reprimanded to a chorus of boos from the pro GFC crowd. He manages to get away with a bunch of blatant hammer fists to the back of the head & then soccer kicks his clearly downed opponent. He gets DQed & is incredulous as to how he can get DQed after being deducted two points & committing three blatant illegal fouls. His corner is laughing & acting as if he won. It was pretty appalling behavior on all fronts.

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 am

No wonder fka wants to be Team Rousey. SoCal Douche bags

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:51 am

Rousey is the UFC golden girl.

Quality employee's like Burt Watson don't matter. For years everybody who has fought for the UFC or has been involved in putting on events has spoken very highly of Watson. Zuffa is a garbage company run by garbage human beings for garbage fans.

UFC management will do everything to side with Rousey and her people and defend them. Zuffa fans will do the same.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Hamilcar wrote:So, uh, does anyone know what Burt Watson, said did, that was against the Rousey camp?  I still don't understand what is going on here.  

i hope theres no non disclosure agreement or anything

I wanna know the truth..

Dana came out and denied the rumours

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:13 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:
Rousey is the UFC golden girl.

Quality employee's like Burt Watson don't matter. For years everybody who has fought for the UFC or has been involved in putting on events has spoken very highly of Watson. Zuffa is a garbage company run by garbage human beings for garbage fans.

UFC management will do everything to side with Rousey and her people and defend them. Zuffa fans will do the same.

yep they will just paint burt as a cranky old fart .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:37 pm

It came out what happened. Sort of. As is usually the case, no one is giving specifics. Former UFC Site Coordinator Burt Watson: 'I'm too old to regret decisions'

Here's the parts everyone wants to know:

“I never had a problem with Ronda Rousey, who is probably one of the sweetest – until she gets in the octagon – the sweetest person you’d know. I’ve never had a problem with Mark Munoz. I’ve never had a problem with any fighter,” Watson said. “I once had a problem with a corner person and we went face-to-face and settled it and squashed it and almost kissed afterwards. I’ve never had a problem.

“When I started reading and hearing things that were being said about the fighters and their camps, I felt like I needed to say something. That’s not true. It didn’t happen. I’ve never had a fighter disrespect me, except once, in the last 12 years. I’ve never had a camp person disrespect me in the last 12 years. For the sake of them, I just wanted to say (this). You make your decisions and no one else has a part in them. I wanted to clear that up, because that’s what I’m hearing.”

While Watson insisted the issue didn’t stem from a confrontation with fighters or team members, he did admit an “incident” sparked the string of events.

“There’s an incident that happened in L.A., but for certain reasons I can’t be specific,” Watson said. “Did someone say something to me I didn’t like? Yes. Did it escalate to another level? Yes, it did. A lot of it was me just being the person I am. If I feel like I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing and doing it right, it’s hard for me to adjust to someone telling me it’s been done wrong or that I did something I shouldn’t have done. I take pride in doing what I do, baby. I take pride in someone putting something in my hand and walking away and not worrying about it getting done or getting done right.”

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum