Protect Me Mommy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by iforgotmypassword on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Remember when mma fans laughed at boxing because boxing couldn't make the big fights? What super fight has Zuffa ever done with their OWN fighters? Edgar vs Aldo? Embarrassing.

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:07 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:Remember when mma fans laughed at boxing because boxing couldn't make the big fights? What super fight has Zuffa ever done with their OWN fighters? Edgar vs Aldo? Embarrassing.

Ha. Yeah, a UFC "manufactured" superfight. I know Dana wouldn't shut up about it but that wasn't a superfight. A superfight doesn't feature a former champion on a two fight losing streak. Nothing against Edgar and you can argue he shouldn't have lost the fights but he did.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by Aunt Red on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:12 pm

GSP vs. Penn... but that is ancient history.

_________________

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
avatar
Aunt Red

Location : Duckburg
Posts : 784
Join date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:27 pm

UFC over and over has proven itself to be a joke.

Dana talks alot but he can't put together the big fights the fans want to see.

Zuffa mma fans are limited mentally so they dont pick up on Zuffa's inability to deliver a quality product.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:Remember when mma fans laughed at boxing because boxing couldn't make the big fights? What super fight has Zuffa ever done with their OWN fighters? Edgar vs Aldo? Embarrassing.

Ha. Yeah, a UFC "manufactured" superfight. I know Dana wouldn't shut up about it but that wasn't a superfight. A superfight doesn't feature a former champion on a two fight losing streak. Nothing against Edgar and you can argue he shouldn't have lost the fights but he did.

diaz vs anderson was a fucking flop

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by westcott123 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:Remember when mma fans laughed at boxing because boxing couldn't make the big fights? What super fight has Zuffa ever done with their OWN fighters? Edgar vs Aldo? Embarrassing.

Ha. Yeah, a UFC "manufactured" superfight. I know Dana wouldn't shut up about it but that wasn't a superfight. A superfight doesn't feature a former champion on a two fight losing streak. Nothing against Edgar and you can argue he shouldn't have lost the fights but he did.

your'e right and besides last time i checked a super fight is were 2 current champions fight each other bj penn gsp 2 wand vs dan 2 they were super fights . not a guy coming of 2 losses . because as soon frankie lost to bendo he was a contender .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:06 pm

There was Melendez vs Ben Henderson. Melendez went straight from Strikeforce Champion to fighting Henderson. And the UFC did not hype that fight at all. They had a champion from another org fighting their champion and did not hype it at all as the superfight it was.

This thing with Ronda not fighting Cyborg is a joke. I like how the UFC likes to make up imaginary combat sports and martial arts code when it suits them: "The champion doesn't meet the challenger!" Since when? Even Anderson Silva jumped around in weight just to fight nobodies. It's a joke. I believe Cyborg when she says she can't make 135 safely. She has already proven that she will fight anybody by fighting that kickboxing champion.

_________________
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Hamilcar wrote: I like how the UFC likes to make up imaginary combat sports and martial arts code when it suits them:  "The champion doesn't meet the challenger!"  Since when?    

Since Dana opened his big fat mouth


_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:42 am

So 5 pounds is a problem when Cyborg is involved but not when it's some other woman?




After Laila Ali recently said that Ronda Rousey was “too much smaller”, and as a result couldn’t defeat her, the UFC bantamweight champ has offered her response.

Ali made the comments to TMZ after at first noting that she isn’t a “UFC fighter” like Rousey. The 37 year-old also didn’t clarify whether she was referring to a boxing match or a MMA fight.

Well, in a follow up interview with “The Daily Beast“, Rousey was asked to weigh-in on the retired, boxing champ’s comments.


“If she wants to take me up on that, I’m around,” Rousey said “She’s retired and has several kids. I understand why she’d think that because she has a size advantage, but if you saw my last fight it had nothing to do with size or strength at all. That’s not how I beat people. So you can’t count having a size and strength advantage as having a real advantage against me.”



http://fcfighter.com/post/ufc-champion-ronda-rousey-responds-to-laila-ali
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:48 pm

The Zuffa cage wrasslin fans logic.

If you dont support the Zuffa garbage you're not a 'real' fan or you're a 'hater'.

avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Im not a fan and do hate cage fighting

haha

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by CDF47 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:How can 5 lbs be preventing this super fight that should have happened a while ago?  This is BS and this fight needs to happen.

exactly and i bet these are the same people who were bitching because gsp didn't fight at 185  against anderson yep any other fighter ah its only 5lb take the fight you fucking coward when it comes to ronda cyborg should fight rousey at 135 .and yet she can beat 50% of the top male bantamweights and i bet they walk around a lot heavier than cyborg does . They always use the drug test that happened 5 years ago and the fact she lost a muay thai against the best female kickboxer on the planet against her than again these people ,it would not surprise me call, k1 striking overrated .

Yeah, I agree, probably the same people.  That drug test is old news, this fight needs to be made.  No more 5 lbs BS talks....

Zuffa can't even make a fight between the two top female fighters, one in UFC and the other in Zuffa controlled Invicta.  WTF??

With all due respect, what do you expect? This is Zuffa were talking about. These are the same morons that had Anderson Silva, Georges St-Pierre, and Jon Jones all under UFC contracts. They had the chance for not one but two superfights and they ultimately did none. They had Silva/GSP and Silva/Jones on their lap and fucking blew both.

Great points. Just Zuffa being Zuffa.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11434
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Protect Me Mommy

Post by westcott123 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:05 am

Hamilcar wrote:There was Melendez vs Ben Henderson.  Melendez went straight from Strikeforce Champion to fighting Henderson.  And the UFC did not hype that fight at all.  They had a champion from another org fighting their champion and did not hype it at all as the superfight it was.  

This thing with Ronda not fighting Cyborg is a joke.  I like how the UFC likes to make up imaginary combat sports and martial arts code when it suits them:  "The champion doesn't meet the challenger!"  Since when?  Even Anderson Silva jumped around in weight just to fight nobodies.  It's a joke.  I believe Cyborg when she says she can't make 135 safely.  She has already proven that she will fight anybody by fighting that kickboxing champion.  

yep and as usual the ronda stalkers are there to put down anyone who talks bad about their goddess and they repeat the same story blah blah blah steroids blah blah blah 135 blah blah blah arm bar blah blah blah
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum