Anne Wolfe: "I would f$%^ up Rhonda Rousey"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anne Wolfe: "I would f$%^ up Rhonda Rousey"

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:23 am

Just something I happened upon on the you tubes, figured it was worth sharing.

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Wolfe: "I would f$%^ up Rhonda Rousey"

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:29 pm

'Ronda would kill this lady in 20 seconds. Ronda is a mix of Mike Tyson and a super model. Ronda is scared of nobody.

Oh wait....there's a 5 pound weight difference. Well they can't fight then.'

- typical low intelligence ultimate cage fighting fan
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Ronda looks amazing because none of these girls have a "STRONG" grappling background.

If Ronda was a man then no fucking way would she be so dominant with such a one dimensional Judo style. (I love judo BTW akiyama/ karo are awesome)

No one in the division has any ground game or fight IQ.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Rona fans think she dominated judo. Uh thats not exactly what happened

Tired of that can 135 division. Tate is the top contender for years. That is all you need to know about that division.

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:19 pm

Out struck by Miesha "I am the definition of high school skills" Tate. Embarrassing.

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:54 pm

ronda says she would fight Ali

yeah right

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:01 pm

Rona sucks. MMA sucks. Rona would be a average top 60 judo player now. She is just lucky Daniela hires soccer moms and gym teachers to "fight" her. GTFO with this division. Mcmann trains in some dudes warehouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:45 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:'Ronda would kill this lady in 20 seconds. Ronda is a mix of Mike Tyson and a super model. Ronda is scared of nobody.

Oh wait....there's a 5 pound weight difference. Well they can't fight then.'

- typical low intelligence ultimate cage fighting fan

LOL, yeah that 5 lbs is definitely show stopper.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:45 pm

I really hate to say this but Anne Wolfe needs to watch what happened to James Toney when he tried mma. In a boxing match Anne Wolfe would KTFO of Rousey though.
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:31 pm

fatty wrote:I really hate to say this but Anne Wolfe needs to watch what happened to James Toney when he tried mma. In a boxing match Anne Wolfe would KTFO of Rousey though.

Exactly. Grappling negates striking. Strikers think they can get out takedowns by hitting the guy in some fashion before he comes in. They can't. Even if they do it won't stop the takedown.
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Maybe not a woman like wolfe who is old. But anyone who actually believes Ronda will just walk down a world class boxer in the cage, eat a few shots coming in and take him down is fucking high on drugs. Ronda is fucking slow as shit with terrible footwork compared to Mayweather. This isnt Sarah Kaufman you're trying to trap against. Just watch Miesha fucking Tate land a check hook on ROnda then watch the check hook Mayweather landed on Hatton.

Clinch range equals striking range. Do you really believe a woman with ZERO head movement and slow as shit footwork will walk through one check hook from Mayweather? It wont happen.
Honestly Floyd could use the giant octagon with NO corners and avoid the clinch for hours against the slow waddling Rousey. Ronda was also rocked by Tate more than once. Mayweather just needs one to completely obliterate her face. If you don't believe this you're seriously in denial. Ronda is not just eating strikes against a male and cutting him off with her shit footwork.

No doubt if she did ever get a hip toss Mayweather would tap, but like I said, She wouldn't fucking lay a finger on him if he knew she needed the clinch. JUST LOL at Ronda walking through punches. This isn't fucking Sarah Kaufman.

Last edited by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:58 pm

This gif is for all the weirdo white knights who think Ronda is some 1 in a billion athlete that can compete with high level boxers athletically. She is taken down by slow dopey Miesha "I fight in Jello" Tate. For sure one punch from a male boxer with any skill she is not slipping and she is not eating. She is going to sleep. I wish some male would just sleep her cold. It is whatt she wants. She challenges them. Lets see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:49 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:Maybe not a woman like wolfe who is old. But anyone who actually believes Ronda will just walk down a world class boxer in the cage, eat a few shots coming in and take him down is fucking high on drugs. Ronda is fucking slow as shit with terrible footwork compared to Mayweather. This isnt Sarah Kaufman you're trying to trap against. Just watch Miesha fucking Tate land a check hook on ROnda then watch the check hook Mayweather landed on Hatton.

Clinch range equals striking range. Do you really believe a woman with ZERO head movement and slow as shit footwork will walk through one check hook from Mayweather? It wont happen.
Honestly Floyd could use the giant octagon with NO corners and avoid the clinch for hours against the slow waddling Rousey. Ronda was also rocked by Tate more than once. Mayweather just needs one to completely obliterate her face. If you don't believe this you're seriously in denial. Ronda is not just eating strikes against a male and cutting him off with her shit footwork.

No doubt if she did ever get a hip toss Mayweather would tap, but like I said, She wouldn't fucking lay a finger on him if he knew she needed the clinch. JUST LOL at Ronda walking through punches. This isn't fucking Sarah Kaufman.

I was going to say "Who's saying Rhonda should fight Mayweather?" but then I remembered people are actually suggesting that.

If Rhonda does come in like she normally does, looking for the hip toss, then yeah, someone high caliber could probably KO or box her out of her range. Maybe. A clinch is still very difficult to stop. If someone wants to clinch they often can do so even if someone punches them on the way in.

Where the takedown becomes nigh unstoppable for strikers are the ones that begin and end out of and below the clinch. This is what Couture used on Toney. There are a multitude of takedowns like this. The one that MMA guys know is the double-leg takedown (however, the UFC guys rarely end low with it).

But, yeah. Rhonda does normally come looking to grab the head and then toss the girl on the ground. While I doubt that her coaches are looking at keeping her one-dimesional, I still think that this is what she will still resort to. Regardless, I still her beating anyone that doesn't know the MMA game. This is why I want to see what would happen if she fought Cyborg.
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:33 am

Rousey's footwork is truly not good. Almost terrible. And she is super slow and waddling even compared to other females like Holm. If Mcmann actually knew what a jab was she had the speed to circle and avoid. But Mcmann knows next to nothing about real boxing. Even a low level boxer would embarrass her with a jab. If she does a bull rush it's check hook good night.

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:11 am

fatty wrote:I really hate to say this but Anne Wolfe needs to watch what happened to James Toney when he tried mma. In a boxing match Anne Wolfe would KTFO of Rousey though.

She wasn't actually pushing for the fight or trying to pursue it. She was just asked by a stupid reporter a stupid question, what would happen if you fought, and she said she'd fuck Rousey up. They were in fact talking about a street fight (I think that was maybe Brandon Rios there. And like he said, 'we're talking about a street fight, where you can use crowbars, or anything'.)

Ann Wolfe wouldn't actually beat Rousey in an MMA fight, and likely not in a street fight (though you can't be sure. But probably not.)

Wolfe gets a little irritated about all the MMA questions and says she wants to talk about something else.

The video itself was a little interesting I thought though.

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:20 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:Maybe not a woman like wolfe who is old. But anyone who actually believes Ronda will just walk down a world class boxer in the cage, eat a few shots coming in and take him down is fucking high on drugs. Ronda is fucking slow as shit with terrible footwork compared to Mayweather. This isnt Sarah Kaufman you're trying to trap against. Just watch Miesha fucking Tate land a check hook on ROnda then watch the check hook Mayweather landed on Hatton.

I actually got in a long and protracted internet debate with some idiot once over Rousey-Mayweather. My essential stance was "the fight would never, ever, ever, in a million years happen, so it's stupid to even talk about it. But...". His position was basically "it's not stupid to talk about, and Rousey would probably win."

The thing that the people stupid enough to take such chatter seriously don't seem to understand is this. Say that the fight really was made. Do you think Mayweather is just going to be sitting on his ass and watching boxing all day? He would prepare. He'd have experts training him on what he needs to know and helping him to create a game plan.

Rousey is a very skilled submission fighter, there is no doubt about it. Surely she is capable of submitting men. In the complete fantasy scenario in which she did fight Mayweather, I'd expect Mayweather to train hard and be ready.

The myth that grappling always beats striking is very old. I thought it was thoroughly disproved by the likes of Mirko Crocop, even Chuck Liddell, and the like. But the idiots will always walk among us.

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:28 am

Hamilcar wrote:

I was going to say "Who's saying Rhonda should fight Mayweather?"  but then I remembered people are actually suggesting that.

If Rhonda does come in like she normally does, looking for the hip toss, then yeah, someone high caliber could probably KO or box her out of her range.  Maybe.  A clinch is still very difficult to stop.  If someone wants to clinch they often can do so even if someone punches them on the way in.  

Where the takedown becomes nigh unstoppable for strikers are the ones that begin and end out of and below the clinch.  This is what Couture used on Toney.  There are a multitude of takedowns like this.  The one that MMA guys know is the double-leg takedown (however, the UFC guys rarely end low with it).  

But, yeah.  Rhonda does normally come looking to grab the head and then toss the girl on the ground.  While I doubt that her coaches are looking at keeping  her one-dimesional, I still think that this is what she will still resort to.  Regardless, I still her beating anyone that doesn't know the MMA game. This is why I want to see what would happen if she fought Cyborg.  

Toney was horribly out of shape for that fight (even for Toney). He obviously didn't take it seriously and only showed up to cash a check. I don't think people should even be referencing that fight. Toney was in the worst form that he has probably ever been for any prize fight.

The takedown that you refer to, I learned as the 'spike single'. Of course Couture used it to avoid being in Toney's punching range. And yes indeed, most of Rousey's takedowns are upper-body throws. So you make a fair point that Rousey would have to get close probably to execute her normal takedowns, most certainly.

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:32 am

That Mayweather gif is classic, by the way. It's definitely the only time I've seen someone knock a guy out with the ring post.

Did you notice in the post-fight interview that Rousey said her plan when Zingano rushed in was to check hook her, but the throw was just there so she took it? What an absolute idiot. Not only does she think she can beat Mayweather, now she thinks she is Mayweather.

Hopefully the fact that she's believing her own hype means she's going to lose soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:08 pm

I just hope people on the ROnda train pull up youtube for two seconds and realize her footwork is nowhere near good enough to trap anyone at the top level against the cage. Mayweather would be a ghost. And Im not sold on Rousey just eating punches. Her chin is not the greatest. Miesha Tate stunned her.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 pm

nodogoshi wrote:

I actually got in a long and protracted internet debate with some idiot once over Rousey-Mayweather. My essential stance was "the fight would never, ever, ever, in a million years happen, so it's stupid to even talk about it. But...". His position was basically "it's not stupid to talk about, and Rousey would probably win."

The thing that the people stupid enough to take such chatter seriously don't seem to understand is this. Say that the fight really was made. Do you think Mayweather is just going to be sitting on his ass and watching boxing all day? He would prepare. He'd have experts training him on what he needs to know and helping him to create a game plan.

Rousey is a very skilled submission fighter, there is no doubt about it. Surely she is capable of submitting men. In the complete fantasy scenario in which she did fight Mayweather, I'd expect Mayweather to train hard and be ready.

The myth that grappling always beats striking is very old. I thought it was thoroughly disproved by the likes of Mirko Crocop, even Chuck Liddell, and the like. But the idiots will always walk among us.

yeah they still think that despite the strikers who have done well in mma against grapplers and besides if i was in a street fight i would rather be on my feet fighting in real life is different than fighting in a cage or ring.
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Ugh. If the "Anyone who thinks that grapplers beats strikers everytime is____" talk is directed at me: I am talking about a 100% groundgame guy vs a 100% striking game guy or a MMA guy vs 100% striking guy. In other words: Someone who knows how to execute average to excellent takedowns will usually beat the guy who has no idea how to execute his own takedowns. Once a grapple gets ahold of you there is not much you can do against it.

I hold ranks in and have spent extensive time at schools in TKD, Jujutsu, catch wrestling, arnis, Muay Thai and MMA. I have even taught self-defense and martial arts classes. I have been on both sides of this. First: Me as a pure TKD guy vs jujutsu guys. Yeah, sometimes I could kick them in the head (front kicks to the head before Machida and Silva made it popular). TKD kicks they could not catch because most of the kicks are chambered as a front kick making them not only untelegraphed, but also coming in at an angle they are unfamiliar with. But as soon as they put their hands on me I went down and could not get them off. I have done it and seen it done. When a new guy come to jujitsu class and gets taken down they only know how to squirm and scramble like a fish out of water. I could sit on top of them and literally do NOTHING and they could never get me off of them.
There is a reason why Army combatives is Gracie Jujutsu (well, alot of reasons). It is because it is a proven negator. The striking game does not exist without distance. This is why boxers clinch: when they need a break from being punched they clinch. Even the almighty, realistic, self-defense classes teach you to clinch to stop from being punched.
That being said: Maybe I could have, and others, KO a grappler before they can initiate a takedown. Sure. But if the striker does not, he is screwed. Again, when I say "striker" I am not talking about Cro Cop and others who actually know the difference between a double leg takedown and a bullrush. I am talking about the guy who has spent zero time on the ground.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum