Tired of stupid MMA fans forcing Cyborg down a weight class to fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tired of stupid MMA fans forcing Cyborg down a weight class to fight

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:22 am

Naoko Fujioka top flyweight in the world went UP a weight class to super flyweight and challenged the undisupted champ Mariana Juarez and BEAT her.

Cris Cyborg fought Baars the undisputed best kick boxer in the world after just 3 Kick boxing fights.

Why do fans say Rona is the best yet it is clear she will not challenge herself? 145 is a real weight class with more history than the shit 135 divison. Why do Zuffa fans act like 135 is some super legit weight class that must be defended?

Back to top Go down

Re: Tired of stupid MMA fans forcing Cyborg down a weight class to fight

Post by westcott123 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:38 am

i know right a person can't even have a intelligent conversation with them its in a cave man voice uh steroids move to 135 arm bar man borg guyborg uhh did me mention ? steroids move to 135 arm bar manborg guyborg .Ronda rousey fans are bunch of school age kids as soon as someone says something about their ronda they go to and use school type insult just go on face book or twitter or whatever .

Last edited by westcott123 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:37 am

Rousey fans are the most illogical people on the planet

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Red on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:57 pm

it's all about $$$$. zuffa is just protecting their cash cow and her image. nobody is really forcing anybody to do anything though.

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
Aunt Red

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:03 pm

cash cow. Lol at rona selling anything. She has to fight in her hometown just to get attention. Her fight in vegas bombed and they moved it to a smaller venue and lowered ticket prices.

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:06 pm

UFC have destroyed any excitement left in this sport

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:07 pm

It's Cyborg's fault for re upping with zuffia though. They are forcing this to 135 so the fight never happens. Cyborg has never made that weight and never will.

Cyborg could have a decent career in bellator and actually be promoted. Zuffia is paying Cyborg to sit on the shelf now and purposely feed her bad opponents so she cant get hype.

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:10 pm

i hope cyborg goes to bellator. I hope thats the reason why coker is building up the 145lb division there....

fuck invin-UFC-ta

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Red on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:11 pm

well, ufc ain't drawing big on anything these days except jon jones fights. she's probably their fourth or fifth biggest drawing champion, and a better sell than anything lightweight and below. its all pretty pathetic overall.

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
Aunt Red

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:01 pm

what also i find tiring is moron ufc fans saying every single fighter not in the ufc is overrated a can crusher . Ironically as soon as that fighter goes to the ufc and wins than all of a sudden there a top level fighter .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:12 pm

westcott123 wrote:what also i find tiring is moron ufc fans saying every single fighter not in the ufc is overrated a can crusher .  Ironically as soon as that fighter goes to the ufc and wins than all of a sudden there a top level fighter .

Absolutely. When they're out of the company then they're washed up. When Rousey wins a fight in 14 seconds, she's Mike Tyson. If someone outside the UFC in 14 seconds then they're crushing a can.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by iforgotmypassword on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:20 am

Im sorry aunt red I was a little harsh

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:59 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:what also i find tiring is moron ufc fans saying every single fighter not in the ufc is overrated a can crusher .  Ironically as soon as that fighter goes to the ufc and wins than all of a sudden there a top level fighter .

Absolutely. When they're out of the company then they're washed up. When Rousey wins a fight in 14 seconds, she's Mike Tyson. If someone outside the UFC in 14 seconds then they're crushing a can.

exactly they are fucking hypocrites .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:48 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

This is why I like to turn the tables on them and say that everyone in the UFC is a can crusher while everyone in ONE is the best of the best. Why not? It's what Dana does, just start spouting off that the UFC is where the "best fight the best" and POOF! everyone in the UFC is one of the best. So, I say ONE is where the best fight the best.
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:08 am

Hamilcar wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

This is why I like to turn the tables on them and say that everyone in the UFC is a can crusher while everyone in ONE is the best of the best.  Why not?  It's what Dana does, just start spouting off that the UFC is where the "best fight the best" and POOF! everyone in the UFC is one of the best.  So, I say ONE is where the best fight the best.

hey why not i can imagine all the nice things they say to you Laughing
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 am

Once again, can you imagine if GSP demanded if Silva drop to 170 or he refused to fight? Can you imagine if Silva demanded Jones drop to 185 or no fight? Can you imagine if Fedor demanded Brock drop to 220 or no fight? They would rightfully be ridiculed. This is pathetic and insane.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum