HA! Dilloshaw ducks Barao!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HA! Dilloshaw ducks Barao!

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:42 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:Afraid of losing his belt. I dont know why that is illogical. Unless your a douche bro fan.

Tired of fucking moderators on this site attacking people. More god damn moderators than regular posters. Embarrassing.

It is illogical because he kicked the living shit out of Barao already! I didn't "attack" you, and quite frankly the only thing embarrassing about this site are your post. You are on an MMA website and have made it clear that you essentially hate MMA. So it leads me to ask why do you even post here then?

Fucking kill yourself honestly. Just so you understand the site you moderate. I posted in the kickboxing section. Fuck mma. That section was merged by the ADMIN into this section.

Great job. Im done posting here. Fuck right off.

amazing moderation. See the footer image? I made that. Alot of my threads are popular and you're still too stupid to figure out this wasnt the MMA section. Great job faggot. I actually contributed good content.

Wow just responding now? the butt hurt is strong in this one

Ban all you want faggot. Im gone.

Back to top Go down

Re: HA! Dilloshaw ducks Barao!

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:46 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:Afraid of losing his belt. I dont know why that is illogical. Unless your a douche bro fan.

Tired of fucking moderators on this site attacking people. More god damn moderators than regular posters. Embarrassing.

It is illogical because he kicked the living shit out of Barao already! I didn't "attack" you, and quite frankly the only thing embarrassing about this site are your post. You are on an MMA website and have made it clear that you essentially hate MMA. So it leads me to ask why do you even post here then?

Fucking kill yourself honestly. Just so you understand the site you moderate. I posted in the kickboxing section. Fuck mma. That section was merged by the ADMIN into this section.

Great job. Im done posting here. Fuck right off.

amazing moderation. See the  footer image? I made that. Alot of my threads are popular and you're still too stupid to figure out this wasnt the MMA section. Great job faggot. I actually contributed good content.

Wow just responding now? the butt hurt is strong in this one

Ban all you want faggot. Im gone.

Cool see ya bro....no one is going to miss you better posters have left the site
PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum