Dana mad about fighter pay question

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Dorch on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:10 pm



what a prick Rolling LMAO Rolling LMAO

_________________
"does your mouth have a period" - Dorch
avatar
Dorch

Location : Cyprus
Posts : 397
Join date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by CDF47 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 pm

That's because he pays his fighters shit compared to what he and the Fertitta's pocket.


Last edited by CDF47 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11434
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Dorch on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:28 pm

Yea thats why he went into such a defensive mode there

_________________
"does your mouth have a period" - Dorch
avatar
Dorch

Location : Cyprus
Posts : 397
Join date : 2011-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:25 pm

what? 6k show money is plenty for these fighters

clearly!

If anything Dana is over paying them

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Overpaying fighters is what's killing the UFC.

_________________


We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
avatar
backdoor to zuffa

Location : United States of America
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 pm

These fighters are horrible with their complaining.

Dana is the one sacrificing for them.

He gives himself such a low salary that his kids can't even see their own grandmother. He's putting the fighters interests in front of his own family.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Dana White couldn't even have snow shipped into his house this past Xmas... Just to pay these fighters a reasonable salary

WAR DANE

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Dana's kids didn't have a white Christmas this year, they had a crappy Christmas.

All because Dana gives and gives to the fighters and doesn't take for himself.

Meanwhile fighters like Sara McMann are making a couple grand for main eventing a ppv show. I bet her holidays were happy and she bought her friends/family Rolex watches.

avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Aunt Red on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:44 am




Fuck you Fighters. Fuck you Lawsuits. Zuffa rules. Dane conquered.

_________________

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
avatar
Aunt Red

Location : Duckburg
Posts : 784
Join date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:36 am

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Dana's kids didn't have a white Christmas this year, they had a crappy Christmas.

All because Dana gives and gives to the fighters and doesn't take for himself.

Meanwhile fighters like Sara McMann are making a couple grand for main eventing a ppv show. I bet her holidays were happy and she bought her friends/family Rolex watches.



Poor Mcmann Iv'e never seen someone fleeced so bad in combat sports. Her PPV sold about the same as a Manny PPV against Rios. And all she got was 15k. She got financially raped in front of everyone by zuufa.

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:36 am

iforgotmypassword wrote:
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Dana's kids didn't have a white Christmas this year, they had a crappy Christmas.

All because Dana gives and gives to the fighters and doesn't take for himself.

Meanwhile fighters like Sara McMann are making a couple grand for main eventing a ppv show. I bet her holidays were happy and she bought her friends/family Rolex watches.



Poor Mcmann Iv'e never seen someone fleeced so bad in combat sports. Her PPV sold about the same as a Manny PPV against Rios. And all she got was 15k. She got financially raped in front of everyone by zuufa.

Don't forget the early stoppage from Herb Dean. Awful night for her.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:09 pm

https://twitter.com/Brian_J_DSouza/status/582504466928168960

Update ^

_________________
tribute to Eurasian Tiger . Eurasian tiger is like my father figures.
avatar
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Location : earthrealm
Posts : 1523
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:27 pm

^^^

Zuffa is such a pathetic organization.

The fans that support them are trashy. Doing their part to strengthen and continue the cage wrasslin culture.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:03 pm

kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:https://twitter.com/Brian_J_DSouza/status/582504466928168960

Update ^

Wow. Zuffa is run by a pack of bratty children.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:27 pm

The most pathetic thing in the video is Dana White's cheerleaders in the background. People are such morons.

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4466
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:02 am

nodogoshi wrote:The most pathetic thing in the video is Dana White's cheerleaders in the background. People are such morons.


Welcome to the Zuffa fanbase.








avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Brian J. D'Souza on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Hey guys, more info on everything that happened here: http://www.cagepotato.com/what-really-happened-at-the-ufc-189-toronto-press-tour/

_________________
Just Published Pound for Pound: The Modern Gladiators of Mixed Martial Arts
www.BrianDSouza.com
Read a review
Read an excerpt
avatar
Brian J. D'Souza

Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts : 50
Join date : 2013-01-20

http://www.briandsouza.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Aunt Red wrote:


Fuck you Fighters. Fuck you Lawsuits. Zuffa rules. Dane conquered.

I somehow missed this. LOL'ing. Timothy Treadwell was actually more sane than Dane. May Dane meet the same end as Treadwell.

_________________


We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
avatar
backdoor to zuffa

Location : United States of America
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Aunt Red on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:33 pm

"...and Dane is gone."

_________________

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
avatar
Aunt Red

Location : Duckburg
Posts : 784
Join date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Aunt Red wrote:"...and Dane is gone."


_________________


We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
avatar
backdoor to zuffa

Location : United States of America
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by westcott123 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:05 am

Hamilcar wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:https://twitter.com/Brian_J_DSouza/status/582504466928168960

Update ^

Wow.  Zuffa is run by a pack of bratty children.

Yeah I see what you mean it's like don't ask me hard question arms folded pouty look on the face crying .jumping up and down and going wahhhh wahhh .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1324
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:09 am

shame the journalist didnt have any fucking balls and challenge dana white on his BS

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:32 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:https://twitter.com/Brian_J_DSouza/status/582504466928168960

Update ^

Wow.  Zuffa is run by a pack of bratty children.

Yeah I see what you mean it's like don't ask me hard question arms folded pouty look on the face crying .jumping up and down and going wahhhh wahhh .
Yeah.
I was thinking too more along the lines of childish ultimatums: "If you don't do what I want, we won't be friends anymore!" Some people never grow up.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:33 pm

stu3ufc wrote:shame the journalist didnt have any fucking balls and challenge dana white on his BS

Uhhh....that journalist just posted in this thread a link to his article detailing what actually happened.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Aunt Red on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:29 am

yeah stu. shame you don't have the fucking balls to at least quote him when you talk BS about him.

_________________

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
avatar
Aunt Red

Location : Duckburg
Posts : 784
Join date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum