Dana mad about fighter pay question

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dana mad about fighter pay question

Post by Brian J. D'Souza on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:30 am

LOL this place hasn't changed at all. Anyway, read the article and who knows, maybe I'll be on NHB Radio one of these days Wink

Read an excerpt
Brian J. D'Souza

http://www.briandsouza.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:53 am

Brian J. D'Souza, thanks for putting up the link. Good article.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:27 am

Brian J. D'Souza wrote:LOL this place hasn't changed at all. Anyway, read the article and who knows, maybe I'll be on NHB Radio one of these days Wink

It's about time somebody stepped up and hit Dana with some truth nuggets. Props to you, Brian and thanks for posting.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:47 am

I have now read what he said. and by Dana's BS I mean his avoidance of the question about the lawsuit

I just wish Brian would have stuck up for himself more.... he says a lot in his article after the fact that I wish he would said to Dana in person, when he had the chance in front of everybody

everyone is scared to argue with Dana because they can't hold a strong frame in an argument.

just look how helwani folded in that argument with Dana about fedor being p4p.

but yeah Brian not being welcomed back ever again is bullshit

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Brian J. D'Souza wrote:Hey guys, more info on everything that happened here: http://www.cagepotato.com/what-really-happened-at-the-ufc-189-toronto-press-tour/
Thanks Brian, keep fighting the good fight. Btw how┬┤s the booksale going for Pound for Pound: The Modern Gladiators of Mixed Martial Arts?
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Brian I support you 100% ...I just wanna see Dana get put in his place so badly.

LOL at how they lied that you sneaked in and shit

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:12 pm

stu3ufc wrote:Brian I support you 100% ...I just wanna see Dana get put in his place so badly.

LOL at how they lied that you sneaked in and shit

dana says that about any journo that ask's him a hard question ,ah its bull shit its clear dana doesn't want any one to accuse the ufc of anything dodgy or he will accuse them of 'sneaking ' in . Soon he will acuse journos of doing the peter griffin the one were he is in a girls locker room holding a piece of wood perving through a hole .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian J. D'Souza on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:42 am

As for your question--it was a fine line because I did stand up (literally) and tell Dana White he was being disrespectful but eventually I either had to sit down or leave. I followed up with another question later on in the presser about Ben Askren.

I asked some pivotal questions but by no means did I want to hijack the press event from Conor, Rory, Robbie or Jose Aldo. If the financial numbers ever come out, the industry will be revolutionized and that's real change.

MMADK did this video with me a few days ago and I go a little more in-depth. Got asked some hard questions, too:

Book sales spiked due to many people talking about me. This is why Dana avoided tagging me on Twitter or mentioning my name. Can't believe he tried to defend himself by posting easily-proved lies. I can't imagine the executives at Reebok or FoxSports are too proud of who they're in business with now.

Read an excerpt
Brian J. D'Souza

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:13 am

Keep up the great work Brian! were supporting you here

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 am

This would be a great way for promotions to troll each other. Reward journalists who ask the other guy tough questions. In this case Bellator would give this guy all kinds of access, special stories, etc.

The fireworks would be hilarious to watch.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian J. D'Souza on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:20 pm

InfinityLens wrote:This would be a great way for promotions to troll each other. Reward journalists who ask the other guy tough questions. In this case Bellator would give this guy all kinds of access, special stories, etc.

No ethical reporter would go to bat for one side. Same issues like horrible contracts and drug testing are just as important to address in Bellator.

However, obviously, Zuffa enjoys watching certain reporters show either indifference or lash out at competing promotions depending on the situation.

Read an excerpt
Brian J. D'Souza

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:08 pm

Reporters aren't ethical in the first place. Zuffa could use the same tactics on Viacom.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Great questions Brian

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Brian J. D'Souza wrote:As for your question--it was a fine line because I did stand up (literally) and tell Dana White he was being disrespectful but eventually I either had to sit down or leave. I followed up with another question later on in the presser about Ben Askren.

I asked some pivotal questions but by no means did I want to hijack the press event from Conor, Rory, Robbie or Jose Aldo. If the financial numbers ever come out, the industry will be revolutionized and that's real change.

MMADK did this video with me a few days ago and I go a little more in-depth. Got asked some hard questions, too:

Book sales spiked due to many people talking about me. This is why Dana avoided tagging me on Twitter or mentioning my name. Can't believe he tried to defend himself by posting easily-proved lies. I can't imagine the executives at Reebok or FoxSports are too proud of who they're in business with now.
Keep exposing the truth This makes you different/more interesting than other journalists.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian J. D'Souza on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Thanks, guys. Much better just knowing people heard the truth instead of someone else's version alone.

Read an excerpt
Brian J. D'Souza

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum