Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:59 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
bellator have like 2-3 matches i care about in 4 cards ...including mostly fighters from the bjorn era.

I dont care for the majority of them though. I wish they still had tournaments with prospects


I miss the tournaments in Bellator. Under Bjorn the company was doing something different and honestly the shows were more exciting.

Coker Bellator is just a smaller scale copy of the UFC.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by fka on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Yeah what i do completely makes sense considering I've explained why i buy certain ppvs.....

What doesn't make sense is hassling a gmma member over watching something COVERED ON THIS SITE.....

Yeah get a fucking life peretti its pathetic.....lmao

You are a fucking zombie bro all you do is repeat the same tired ass bullshit so you can hear yourself talk,and act like you are changing the landscape of mma by sitting on this site circle jerking amongst friends.....trying to act better then people because you dont watch a fucking ufc event.....

What you want a fucking cookie bro?

THIS SITE COVERS UFC.....SO UNTIL ITS NOT COVERED YOU HAVE NO LEVERAGE TO TALK SHIT....

What your doing literally makes no difference to zuffa......

I actually am actively changing peoples minds on other sites defending globalmma and referring people to this site.......i dont fucking troll this site trying to nitpick fellow members like by doing it,it makes you a great member of gmma......


I have more respect for stu.....for all our differences he can admit when somethings good atleast and can give some hypothetical mma talk on certain fights........


Its just really fucking old the way tou wanna chase your fucking tail around every time i post something.



_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6534
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:16 pm

fka wrote:Yeah what i do completely makes sense considering I've explained why i buy certain ppvs.....

What doesn't make sense is hassling a gmma member over watching something COVERED ON THIS SITE.....

Yeah get a fucking life peretti its pathetic.....lmao

You are a fucking zombie bro all you do is repeat the same tired ass bullshit so you can hear yourself talk,and act like you are changing the landscape of mma by sitting on this site circle jerking amongst friends.....trying to act better then people because you dont watch a fucking ufc event.....

What you want a fucking cookie bro?

THIS SITE COVERS UFC.....SO UNTIL ITS NOT COVERED YOU HAVE NO LEVERAGE TO TALK SHIT....

What your doing literally makes no difference to zuffa......

I actually am actively changing peoples minds on other sites defending globalmma and referring people to this site.......i dont fucking troll this site trying to nitpick fellow members like by doing it,it makes you a great member of gmma......


I have more respect for stu.....for all our differences he can admit when somethings good atleast and can give some hypothetical mma talk on certain fights........


Its just really fucking old the way tou wanna chase your fucking tail around every time i post something.



Agreed. "Cage Rasslin" this and "Cage Rasslin" that. We get it. You're a just bleed guy who wants knock outs in a ring.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1257
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by iforgotmypassword on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 pm

MMA fucking sucks and is not a sport. Enjoy your UFC PPV's with sloppy titted Wmma fights and Colin Mcfag taking up the air waves.

Hey at least you can look forward to that Cm Punk title match PPV with comain Rona fighting some chick from 7/11.


Fuck MMA and anyone who watches it.


Last edited by iforgotmypassword on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by iforgotmypassword on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 pm

WWE is less fake. At least the fans of WWE know womens fighting suck shit.

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by Hamilcar on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:42 am

fka wrote:
Ufc

Bones vs Rumble
Khabib vs Cowboy
Aldo vs Mcgregor
Crocop vs Gonzaga 2
Jacare vs Yoel Romero
Shamil Abdurahimov vs Timothy Johnson
Mark Hunt vs Stipe Miocic
Weidman vs Belfort
Machida vs Rockhold
Edgar vs Faber
Jimi Manuwa vs Jan Blachowicz
Iaquinta vs Masvidal
Alexander Yokovlev vs Gray Maynard


Outside ufc


Marcin Held vs Alexander Sarnavsky
Vyacheslav Vasilevsky vs Ramazan Emeev
Denis Goltsov vs Peter Graham
Daisuke Nakamura vs Eiji Ishikawa
Alexander Volkov vs Tony Johnson jr
Masakazu Iminari vs Daisuke Maku
Minowaman vs Oli Thompson
Satoshi Ishii vs Nick Rossborough
Jeff Monson vs DJ Linderman
Chris Barnett vs Emil Zahariev
David Branch vs Ronny Markes
Fabricio Guerrero vs John Teixiera
Joey Beltran vs Brian Rogers
Joe Schilling vs Rafael Carvalho


All these fights should produce some great moments should be good.

I don't really follow fights out too far ahead of time, so I have to use this post as a reference.

All of Machida's fights I watch. He is the last traditional martial artist in the UFC, perhaps in MMA. And I like Rockhold, too. But I will be rooting for Machida.

Looking forward to seeing McGregor be "beaten into a living death."

Edgar is another guy I follow, so I will watch him. That really about does it for people I watch in the UFC, come to think of it. Edgar, Machida, Phil Davis, Boestch (Davis is hometown guy and Boestch is literally next door to me. In fact my coach trained Tim Boetsch.) and Ben Henderson. Those are the guys I watch in the UFC now. Once they are gone I will ignore the UFC. [Come to think of it, I think I will make this a seperate thread.]

Everything ONE FC I watch. Right now I am excited for the Aoki and Askren matches. Especially Aoki. It impresses me how he is a champion now and still going strong.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1136
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by fka on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:57 am

Abdurahimov really has looked like shit in the ufc.

He judt got stopped pretty easily lol

_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6534
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by CDF47 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:27 pm

fka wrote:Abdurahimov really has looked like shit in the ufc.

He judt got stopped pretty easily lol

Yeah, he looked bad in this fight. It looked like he never fought on the ground before.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11436
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by Audax on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Gilbert Melendez VS. Eddie Alvarez fight should be good, I'll probably watch a video of that after it happens..
avatar
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 28
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:02 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:WWE is less fake. At least the fans of WWE know womens fighting suck shit.

#givedivasachance sure they do!
avatar
PRIDE4EVER

Location : USA
Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:16 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
fka wrote:Agree verymuch audax im really really big fans of both guys.

Stu i like kickboxing but i like grappling as well so i cant stay focused fr that long.

Also im looking forward to all the aforementioned fights reguardless of promotion i judge the fights thats it.

I agree mma isn't perfect but there are always great fights if you actually look lol.

Alot of great fights in russia and japan and you can't deny some of the north American orgs have some great matchups.

Its actually going to be quite a fun couple months with all these pretty good cards abroad.

i like grappling so i'll stick to metamoris and copa podio.

oh and Wilson Reis vs Jussier formiga..... hope this fight doesnt end up being a striking match though

Can't support Metamoris anymore after I heard the shit they are pulling....the Zuffa of grappling

Anyway fights I am looking foward to

Jones Vs. Rumble
Khabib Vs. Cowboy
Aldo destroy the Irish zuffa goldenboy
Alvarez Vs Melendez
Edgar Vs. Faber (but i'm afraid it could turn to a wrestle fuck off)
Beltran Vs. Rogers(actually sounds like it could be a very exciting bout, oddly interested)
Ishii vs Rossborough(fan of ishii)
Monson Vs. Linderman(go snowman)
Schilling Vs. Carvalho
Brooks Vs. Jensen (been on the brooks bandwagon since I saw him in DREAM)
Tybura Vs. Puetz
Aoki Vs. Ando
Ng Vs. Nunes
avatar
PRIDE4EVER

Location : USA
Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:17 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:WWE is less fake. At least the fans of WWE know womens fighting suck shit.

#givedivasachance sure they do!

you have no idea what you're talking about. Tired of you responding to me. I have no idea who you are and dont want to know.

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:51 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:WWE is less fake. At least the fans of WWE know womens fighting suck shit.

#givedivasachance sure they do!

you have no idea what you're talking about. Tired of you responding to me. I have no idea who you are and dont want to know.


Right I don't know what i'm talking about....clearly you don't know wwe fans, if you don't know about something don't say stupid shit! like I said in the other thread good riddance!

I am cool with everyone else here if you don't like MMA that is fine, the problem started when you started posting dumb shit about MMA.
avatar
PRIDE4EVER

Location : USA
Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by fka on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Wwe is ALL about divas and woman wrasslin.....

_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6534
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:57 pm

fka wrote:Wwe is ALL about divas and woman wrasslin.....

Glad someone here knows facts before they spew bullshit all over the place
avatar
PRIDE4EVER

Location : USA
Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:20 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
fka wrote:Wwe is ALL about divas and woman wrasslin.....

Glad someone here knows facts before they spew bullshit all over the place


Im not talking about WWE you fucking faggot. Im talking about the FANS WHO hate Diva wrestling. Check any wrestling board. The fans hate it. Compared to mma fans who love this WMMA bullshit.


Fuck team alpha male and fuck you. I will post whatever I want faggot.

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:26 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:WWE is less fake. At least the fans of WWE know womens fighting suck shit.

#givedivasachance sure they do!

you have no idea what you're talking about. Tired of you responding to me. I have no idea who you are and dont want to know.


Right I don't know what i'm talking about....clearly you don't know wwe fans, if you don't know about something don't say stupid shit! like I said in the other thread good riddance!

I am cool with everyone else here if you don't like MMA that is fine, the problem started when you started posting dumb shit about MMA.

There is no problem beacuse I dont give a fuck about anything you post. Now stop stalking me and responding to week old posts. If you weren't a moderator you would already be on ignore. If you died tomorrow no one would care.

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:32 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
fka wrote:Wwe is ALL about divas and woman wrasslin.....

Glad someone here knows facts before they spew bullshit all over the place


Im not talking about WWE you fucking faggot. Im talking about the FANS WHO hate Diva wrestling. Check any wrestling board. The fans hate it. Compared to mma fans who love this WMMA bullshit.


Fuck team alpha male and fuck you. I will post whatever I want faggot.


HAHAHA this is great you are so mad! like I said #givedivasachance trended world wide people on the internet forums go ape shit over NXT divas so give me a fucking break.

btw I don't even like team alpha male so ok whatever, and ok just keep posting shit that makes you look like the clueless asshole you truly are.
avatar
PRIDE4EVER

Location : USA
Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by fka on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:34 pm

Dude change your tampon already....

Btw calling people faggot usually is a defense mechanism used to deflect ones inner homosexuality and fear of exposure......so scream on ....its perfectly clear your merely announcing your gay tendencies.....

_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
avatar
fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6534
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:35 pm

fka wrote:Dude change your tampon already....

Btw calling people faggot usually is a defense mechanism used to deflect ones inner homosexuality and fear of exposure......so scream on ....its perfectly clear your merely announcing your gay tendencies.....


Spot on fka.
avatar
PRIDE4EVER

Location : USA
Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:37 pm

Lol at you following twitter trends and recent WWE news. Faggot.

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:38 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:Lol at you following twitter trends and recent WWE news. Faggot.



Says the guy who talks about internet wrestling forums.
avatar
PRIDE4EVER

Location : USA
Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:38 pm

fka wrote:Dude change your tampon already....

Btw calling people faggot usually is a defense mechanism used to deflect ones inner homosexuality and fear of exposure......so scream on ....its perfectly clear your merely announcing your gay tendencies.....


I will fuck you till you love me faggot

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:39 pm

iforgotmypassword wrote:
fka wrote:Dude change your tampon already....

Btw calling people faggot usually is a defense mechanism used to deflect ones inner homosexuality and fear of exposure......so scream on ....its perfectly clear your merely announcing your gay tendencies.....


I will fuck you till you love me faggot


You have probably never been in any real fights. Do you get to see the sun from the basement in your mom's house?
avatar
PRIDE4EVER

Location : USA
Posts : 590
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming fights im pretty hyped about from the world of mma

Post by iforgotmypassword on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:40 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
iforgotmypassword wrote:Lol at you following twitter trends and recent WWE news. Faggot.



Says the guy who talks about internet wrestling forums.

You're a moderator on a internet forum faggot

_________________
China Top Team
avatar
iforgotmypassword

Location : KUNLUN mountain living the dream
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum