ROAD FC announces Bob Sapp as new vice president of global public relations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ROAD FC announces Bob Sapp as new vice president of global public relations

Post by Kingfedor on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Bob Sapp returns to MMA on May 2, but not as a fighter.

The former PRIDE and K-1 fighter, who announced his retirement from the sport in 2013 after 12 straight losses in two years, was announced on Sunday as ROAD FC’s new vice president of global public relations.
"I am seriously impressed with the efforts of president Jung Moon-Hong to develop MMA," Sapp stated in a release. "It's my ambition to try to make the best events for Asia's number one ROAD FC!"

Sapp (11-18) had an impressive start in MMA in 2002, earning a shot at PRIDE heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira after back-to-back TKO wins over Kiyoshi Tamura and Yoshihisa Yamamoto in PRIDE.

"The Beast", who lost to "Minotauro" in one of the most epic battles in MMA history, had a 10-3 MMA record at one point of his career, but then lost 15 of his next 16 fights. Under K-1 rules, Sapp won 10 out of 14 in his first three wins, beating Ernesto Hoost twice, but lost 13 of 14 next.

The first ROAD FC event with Sapp in charge of the global public relation takes place May 2 at the Jangchung Gymnasium in Seoul, South Korea. In the main event, bantamweight champion Lee Yun-Jun puts his title on the line against Mun Je-Hoon.

Back to top Go down

Re: ROAD FC announces Bob Sapp as new vice president of global public relations

Post by fka on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Booooooooobbbbbb. Eeeehhhh Saaaaapppppppeeeeeehhhhhhhh

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ROAD FC announces Bob Sapp as new vice president of global public relations

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:38 pm

ROAD FC is dead

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum