ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by Audax on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:01 pm

avatar
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 28
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:16 pm

until ONE Championship starts poaching more top stars away I think they'll just do their own thing with the fighters the usually have.

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by Audax on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Fighter poaching is a scum bag tactic that only folks like youeffsee would do, ONE Championship can build up it's own prospects instead of poaching fighters that another org has already developed.

YOU EFF SEE COULDN'T BUILD UP A FIGHTER IF THEY TRIED.
YOU EFF SEE COULDN'T BUILD A GOD DAMN LEGO SET.
avatar
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 28
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:36 pm

UFC's major top 10 are full of established strikeforce/WEC/Pride guys lol

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by NorthWestMex on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Nothing wrong with taking talent from other promotions. I think ONE wants some Asian stars & they are building them from scratch. Takes time but will be worth it!
avatar
NorthWestMex

Location : Seattle, WA
Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:40 pm

One is building a good situation.

I like their rule set and they are slowly but surely creating their own stars/headliners.
avatar
TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1855
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by westcott123 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:52 pm

stu3ufc wrote:UFC's major top 10 are full of established strikeforce/WEC/Pride guys lol

That's is true and yet according to them these guys sucked before they came to the octagon .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1323
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by Audax on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:50 pm

There's no need to poach talent when it willingly comes to your organization. Wink

Give it a few more years and fighters from all over the globe will be begging to compete in ONE.
avatar
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 28
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by Hamilcar on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:36 pm

So, wait.  Singapore is only now getting a PREVIEW of the Avengers?



avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1133
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by Hamilcar on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:38 pm

AudaxSynth wrote:Fighter poaching is a scum bag tactic that only folks like youeffsee would do, ONE Championship can build up it's own prospects instead of poaching fighters that another org has already developed.

YOU EFF SEE COULDN'T BUILD UP A FIGHTER IF THEY TRIED.
YOU EFF SEE COULDN'T BUILD A GOD DAMN LEGO SET.


A hallmark of Evil is the complete inability to create. Dana and the Fertitta's do not know how to create. They only know how to take. They did not build anything. They took the UFC and they took all of their top fighters from others. Even The Ultimate Fighter was a stolen idea.

Victor Cui by contrast created and built ONE and have signed on and promoted their own fighters. They only need to continue to promote their own and they will succeed.
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1133
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Not the Avengers! They hurt UFC's rating years ago. Seriously though, ONE has created their own guys and girls though they have taken from the UFC. Remember Bibiano Fernandes and how he was supposed to be at UFC 149? Then there's Ben Askren who UFC wanted to go to WSOF but ONE snatched him up.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1256
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by westcott123 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:05 am

Hamilcar wrote:
AudaxSynth wrote:Fighter poaching is a scum bag tactic that only folks like youeffsee would do, ONE Championship can build up it's own prospects instead of poaching fighters that another org has already developed.

YOU EFF SEE COULDN'T BUILD UP A FIGHTER IF THEY TRIED.
YOU EFF SEE COULDN'T BUILD A GOD DAMN LEGO SET.


A hallmark of Evil is the complete inability to create.  Dana and the Fertitta's do not know how to create.  They only know how to take.    They did not build anything.  They took the UFC and they took all of their top fighters from others.  Even The Ultimate Fighter was a stolen idea.

Victor Cui by contrast created and built ONE and have signed on and promoted their own fighters.  They only need to continue to promote their own and they will succeed.
.

Yes that is true and when was the last time ufc built up there super stars ? Most of them were already well known before they got to the ufc man that would be a shock to the ufc fans ,
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1323
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:58 am

westcott123 wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:
AudaxSynth wrote:Fighter poaching is a scum bag tactic that only folks like youeffsee would do, ONE Championship can build up it's own prospects instead of poaching fighters that another org has already developed.

YOU EFF SEE COULDN'T BUILD UP A FIGHTER IF THEY TRIED.
YOU EFF SEE COULDN'T BUILD A GOD DAMN LEGO SET.


A hallmark of Evil is the complete inability to create.  Dana and the Fertitta's do not know how to create.  They only know how to take.    They did not build anything.  They took the UFC and they took all of their top fighters from others.  Even The Ultimate Fighter was a stolen idea.

Victor Cui by contrast created and built ONE and have signed on and promoted their own fighters.  They only need to continue to promote their own and they will succeed.
.

Yes that is true and when was the last time ufc built up there super stars ? Most of them were already well known before they got to the ufc man that would be a shock to the ufc fans ,

To be fair, I would say Jon Jones but that's largely it. Rousey was a Strikeforce creation and McGregor was a Cage Warriors creation.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1256
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: ONE Championship's biggest ally in the fight against YouEffSee

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:06 pm

fuck that, poach away. Give the other promotions some competition.

_________________
If anybody is wondering why I don't post on Global MMA or Sherdog anymore it is because I needed to focus on other things in my life and posting was taking up too much time.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
avatar
InfinityLens

Location : The Global MMA Forum
Posts : 1208
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum