Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by stu3ufc on Wed May 06, 2015 2:15 pm



Bigger than any other sports organisation

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5072
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by Hamilcar on Wed May 06, 2015 2:58 pm

UFC fighter tweets Reebok sponsorship payment numbers

The tenure-based tiers break down as follows: Fighters with 1 to 5 bouts will receive $2,500 per fight; 6 to 10 bouts get $5,000; 11 to 15 bouts get $10,000; 16 to 20 bouts get $15,000; and 21 bouts and above get $20,000.

Additionally, title challengers will receive $30,000, and champions will receive $40,000, according to the letter, today obtained by MMAjunkie. UFC officials verified the authenticity of the letter after UFC bantamweight Cody Gibson posted an image of it on Twitter.

Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1013
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by stu3ufc on Wed May 06, 2015 3:02 pm

control the revenue

control the sponsorship money

hey there UFC fighter..... welcome to the Reebok Plantation


_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5072
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by stu3ufc on Wed May 06, 2015 3:15 pm

some of these fighters tweeting about how good the deal is are fucking deluded

https://twitter.com/FunkMaster_UFC/status/596024914911432704

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5072
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Wed May 06, 2015 4:24 pm

UFC is pathetic.

Fuck Zuffa and anybody that supports them in any way.

TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1834
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by CDF47 on Wed May 06, 2015 5:02 pm

stu3ufc wrote:control the revenue

control the sponsorship money

hey there UFC fighter..... welcome to the Reebok Plantation


LOL

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10647
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by Audax on Wed May 06, 2015 5:25 pm

And how much are Dana and the Fertitta sisters payouts exactly?

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 27
Posts : 3882
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed May 06, 2015 7:25 pm

AudaxSynth wrote:And how much are Dana and the Fertitta sisters payouts exactly?

Don't worry. Dana will still be able to bring trash bags full of money to casinos where he can lose six figures in gambling along with importing snow.

Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by westcott123 on Wed May 06, 2015 11:21 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
AudaxSynth wrote:And how much are Dana and the Fertitta sisters payouts exactly?

Don't worry. Dana will still be able to bring trash bags full of money to casinos where he can lose six figures in gambling along with importing snow.

Yep sounds about right i"am sure the Dana fan boys will try and justify it like they always do . Looks like being a ufc fighter has got a lot worse .The way it is looking soon even the top guys will have to look for a 2nd job .

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu May 07, 2015 12:55 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
AudaxSynth wrote:And how much are Dana and the Fertitta sisters payouts exactly?

Don't worry. Dana will still be able to bring trash bags full of money to casinos where he can lose six figures in gambling along with importing snow.

Yep sounds about right i"am sure the Dana fan boys will try and justify it like they always do . Looks like being a ufc fighter has got a lot worse .The way it is looking soon even the top guys will have to look for a 2nd job .

Or maybe bail when they get the chance. Bellator just signed Lorenzo Hood and he said he got offers from UFC and Bellator and chose Bellator cause it was the better deal. I wouldn't be surprised if he saw this and said "fuck this". I'm sure it will continue. UFC and their rotten zombies can talk about UFC being the best in the world but fighters would rather be paid then be #1 on some ranking or in the rotted minds of Zombies. They'll accept fighting in the "B" leagues if it means getting paid more.

Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by stu3ufc on Thu May 07, 2015 7:10 am

This is a huge advantage for bellator if they play it smart and take care of the fighters and dont let them sit out for too long.

This reebok deal is fucking terrible.

I can see Bellator signing a few more guys who are unhappy with being treated like a slave

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5072
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by CDF47 on Thu May 07, 2015 5:19 pm

AudaxSynth wrote:And how much are Dana and the Fertitta sisters payouts exactly?

Great question. I've been wondering the same.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10647
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by CDF47 on Thu May 07, 2015 5:21 pm

stu3ufc wrote:This is a huge advantage for bellator if they play it smart and take care of the fighters and dont let them sit out for too long.

This reebok deal is fucking terrible.

I can see Bellator signing a few more guys who are unhappy with being treated like a slave

Yeah, this could be a great opportunity for them. The fighters really need to know how much Zuffa management is making off this deal compared to their payouts. Same with revenue and profit percentages.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10647
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by westcott123 on Thu May 07, 2015 6:24 pm

CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:This is a huge advantage for bellator if they play it smart and take care of the fighters and dont let them sit out for too long.

This reebok deal is fucking terrible.

I can see Bellator signing a few more guys who are unhappy with being treated like a slave

Yeah, this could be a great opportunity for them.  The fighters really need to know how much Zuffa management is making off this deal compared to their payouts.  Same with revenue and profit percentages.

Well whatever it is it will be more than 40k .dana can still get his snow yes that snow and snow for his yard . Same with Lorenzo

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by CDF47 on Thu May 07, 2015 6:32 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:This is a huge advantage for bellator if they play it smart and take care of the fighters and dont let them sit out for too long.

This reebok deal is fucking terrible.

I can see Bellator signing a few more guys who are unhappy with being treated like a slave

Yeah, this could be a great opportunity for them.  The fighters really need to know how much Zuffa management is making off this deal compared to their payouts.  Same with revenue and profit percentages.

Well whatever it is it will be more than 40k .dana can still get his snow yes that snow and snow for his yard . Same with Lorenzo

Yeah, he can upgrade his swimming pool as well and increase his casino funds.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10647
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by stu3ufc on Thu May 07, 2015 7:12 pm

CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:This is a huge advantage for bellator if they play it smart and take care of the fighters and dont let them sit out for too long.

This reebok deal is fucking terrible.

I can see Bellator signing a few more guys who are unhappy with being treated like a slave

Yeah, this could be a great opportunity for them.  The fighters really need to know how much Zuffa management is making off this deal compared to their payouts.  Same with revenue and profit percentages.

UFC only care about themselves! If they really cared then they would let the free market decide how much sponsors want to pay fighters. Sponsor pay was pretty much bumping up a fighters pay then UFC decided to bring in the sponsor tax and then sponsorships and money dropped

now this reebok deal is straight up slavery

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5072
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by westcott123 on Thu May 07, 2015 8:11 pm

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:This is a huge advantage for bellator if they play it smart and take care of the fighters and dont let them sit out for too long.

This reebok deal is fucking terrible.

I can see Bellator signing a few more guys who are unhappy with being treated like a slave

Yeah, this could be a great opportunity for them.  The fighters really need to know how much Zuffa management is making off this deal compared to their payouts.  Same with revenue and profit percentages.

Well whatever it is it will be more than 40k .dana can still get his snow yes that snow and snow for his yard . Same with Lorenzo

Yeah, he can upgrade his swimming pool as well and increase his casino funds.

Yep instead of blowing 50k at the black jack table he can blow 100k . Hope fully more fighters will start to jump ship to other orgs

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by CDF47 on Fri May 08, 2015 7:50 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:This is a huge advantage for bellator if they play it smart and take care of the fighters and dont let them sit out for too long.

This reebok deal is fucking terrible.

I can see Bellator signing a few more guys who are unhappy with being treated like a slave

Yeah, this could be a great opportunity for them.  The fighters really need to know how much Zuffa management is making off this deal compared to their payouts.  Same with revenue and profit percentages.

UFC only care about themselves! If they really cared then they would let the free market decide how much sponsors want to pay fighters. Sponsor pay was pretty much bumping up a fighters pay then UFC decided to bring in the sponsor tax and then sponsorships and money dropped

now this reebok deal is straight up slavery

I agree. UFC is probably getting a huge percentage off this deal as the fighters get robbed per usual.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10647
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Reebok slavery... I mean sponsorship tiers announced

Post by CDF47 on Fri May 08, 2015 7:51 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:This is a huge advantage for bellator if they play it smart and take care of the fighters and dont let them sit out for too long.

This reebok deal is fucking terrible.

I can see Bellator signing a few more guys who are unhappy with being treated like a slave

Yeah, this could be a great opportunity for them.  The fighters really need to know how much Zuffa management is making off this deal compared to their payouts.  Same with revenue and profit percentages.

Well whatever it is it will be more than 40k .dana can still get his snow yes that snow and snow for his yard . Same with Lorenzo

Yeah, he can upgrade his swimming pool as well and increase his casino funds.

Yep instead of blowing 50k at the black jack table he can blow 100k . Hope fully more fighters will start to jump ship to other orgs

Yup, hope they start moving on to Bellator or other orgs.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10647
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum