Dear Kunlun supporters, you are supporting a Chinese Zuffa feeder.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dear Kunlun supporters, you are supporting a Chinese Zuffa feeder.

Post by stu3ufc on Tue May 19, 2015 6:49 pm

for people who love kunlun stop replying to this hate thread

we dont need to give the haters any more attention

we have already proven them to be liars

long live the kunlun

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue May 19, 2015 6:58 pm

fka,

This will be my last post on this thread. As usual you are having a discussion meanwhile you don't know what you are talking about and stating half truths.

You feel the need to insult me and other forum members and attempt to stir up arguments.

I appreciate you.

You are a white knight for cage fighting companies. You are good at it. You obviously love the cage. You defend cage brawlin every chance you get.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Tue May 19, 2015 8:18 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
fka wrote:Peretti your just plain dull.....

Seriously you are the biggest downer on this site lol fucking hipster.

Im not applauding kunlun working with zuffa.....do you do pcp?

Im laughing at all the asshats who throw stones at bellator but support a pro zuffa company.

Not once on here do i say yay kunlun is a dumb fucking feeder.....but i guess you'd actually have to read and not just automatically blurt out the same tired ass responses to get that Smile

Ive called out wsof on every shit move they've made.i watch once in a while when they put on a half decent card because its important to actually view what your talking about rather then shoot idiotic rhetoric out my ass like some mods who to this day are still shoowing away cats trying to bury him.

fuck are you talking about

you have no evidence kunlun works for zuffa

quit trolling with your nonsense

What everyone who now knows the truth we see you

when you say long live Kunlun you are really saying

long live Zuffa.

PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue May 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Peretti loves ghetto ass bkb and tries to talk down to us.....HAHA what a joke .... Smile

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Wed May 20, 2015 10:23 am

I love that the kunlun lovers on a next level of denial even when presented with proof. It is scary that they really won't face reality.

PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Wed May 20, 2015 2:15 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
Golden Age wrote:
AudaxSynth wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Can´t we all just agree that cagefighting must die. Kunlun uses the ring for kickboxing and represents combat sports in a classy way.

Their mma/cage events should be buried like every other cage event including the NA mma scene.

I disagree based on how amazing ONE Championship is.
Do you want One to use the cage?

Personally I am a ring fan, but I think at this point it is a matter of picking and choosing your battles. One Championship and Bellator are doing good things, Inoki is good and hopefully when Saskibara gets his feet back in the business he starts a new PRIDE style company with a ring and PRIDE style rules.

At this point though the cage seems like it is here to stay, the companies making major moves all use cages.

My sentiments are about the same as PRIDE4EVER here. Do I want ONE Championship to use the cage? Yes, because they have always used the cage. ONE Championship has the proper judging criteria and rule set to where it doesn't matter what the environment is.

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed May 20, 2015 2:57 pm

The only way to get rid of Zuffa is to get rid of their version of the sport aka cagefighting. All legit promotions must switch to ring or eventually its best if they die to make room for real mma in the ring.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Wed May 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Like I said its picking and choosing did you all have a problem with strikeforce when they were around?

PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed May 20, 2015 4:21 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:Like I said its picking and choosing did you all have a problem with strikeforce when they were around?
I had a problem with the strikeforce cage but since they worked with m-1 and dream I hoped they would use the ring.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed May 20, 2015 4:25 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:Like I said its picking and choosing did you all have a problem with strikeforce when they were around?

not really since SF was a cage from the start unlike these JMMA promotions with over 20 years of using a ring..pandering and changing their scoring system/ judging to suit NSAC rules.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Wed May 20, 2015 5:17 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
C.
not really since SF was a cage from the start unlike these JMMA promotions with over 20 years of using a ring..pandering and changing their scoring system/ judging to suit NSAC rules.

most of them are I bed with Zuffa and actually strikeforce started as a kickboxing promotion that started in a ring back in 1985 they switched to MMA and a cage in 2006

PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed May 20, 2015 6:08 pm

ONE, Bellator and KSW are alright but I´m not giving up on waiting for a new PRIDE. Sooner or later fans will get tired of cagefighting, if not I´ll just follow other combat sports.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed May 20, 2015 7:01 pm

I like the ring but i dont think it is necessary to produce high quality fights its mostly the scoring and ruleset that determines that imo.

I've seen plenty of boring fights in a ring and ive had as many grievances about the ring as the cage.

Honestly the environment is not the most important part to making good fights.

Pretty much everyone switched to cage even Japan where the cage was scoffed at.......the cage being tossed in favor of ring is highly unlikely.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed May 20, 2015 7:16 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
C.  

most of them are I bed with Zuffa and actually strikeforce started as a kickboxing promotion that started in a ring back in 1985 they switched to MMA and a cage in 2006

who cares if shitforce started out as a kickboxing org in a ring...where else are kickboxing fights gonna occur?? a stupid cage..... shitforce is zuffas property now....live on fightpass....fka's beloved scott coker promotion ....now he's ruined bellator with his shitty signings

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Wed May 20, 2015 7:18 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
C.  

who cares if shitforce started out as a kickboxing org in a ring...where else are kickboxing fights gonna occur?? a stupid cage..... shitforce is zuffas property now....live on fightpass....fka's beloved scott coker promotion ....now he's ruined bellator with his shitty signings

you should take note with Kunlun being a feeder they will switch to mma and a cage soon enough lol

PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Wed May 20, 2015 9:53 pm

I'm not a huge kickboxing fan but I think Kunlun is pretty good.

Here's the thing. Find my a fight promotion outfit that isn't full of shit. You won't find one.

Fight promoters are all money grubbing organized criminals. They only care about money.

Oscar Dela Hoya might be the most decent fight promoter in the world.

Even if he does enjoy wearing women's clothes and banging strippers and snorting cocaine.

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Wed May 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Nah, I have no problem with those activities (though I don't personally partake in cross dressing or cocaine).

nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 pm

^lol

PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingfedor on Wed May 20, 2015 10:46 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
C.  

you should take note with Kunlun being a feeder they will switch to mma and a cage soon enough lol
Name me one fighter that Kunlun give to zuffa lol come on
You are a troll PRIDE4EVER a Zuffa troll

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Wed May 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Kingfedor wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
C.  

Hasn't happened yet, but it will that's why Kunlun was given that tuf no name fighter

PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingfedor on Wed May 20, 2015 11:04 pm

PRIDE4EVER wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:

Hasn't happened yet, but it will that's why Kunlun was given that tuf no name fighter

No proof this topic is a joke

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PRIDE4EVER on Wed May 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Kunlun fans in denial are the joke, like I said coming soon to fight pass

PRIDE4EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Thu May 21, 2015 12:55 am

Zuffa signed a female from kunlun already......

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Thu May 21, 2015 1:54 am

China wants ONE Championship, give China what they deserve!

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingfedor on Thu May 21, 2015 7:08 am

fka wrote:Zuffa signed a female from kunlun already......
Zuffa sign Alvarez and Jackson lol shut up fka

Kingfedor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum