Strikeforce fighters record vs the UFC: 83-56-1 (since Shields>Hendo)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strikeforce fighters record vs the UFC: 83-56-1 (since Shields>Hendo)

Post by CDF47 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:SF only included Women's division, Men's LW, WW, MW, LHW, and HW divisions. Strikeforce won the titles in every division in the UFC except for LW (5 out of 6 including the women's belt). Even Melendez got the LW title shot but lost it. In the end, SF dominated the UFC. Almost a clean sweep across the board.

Speaking of LW, you could argue he should've won it.

Of course, the zombies at sherdog are full of excuses like "Werdum and Lawler were UFC first" or "That was five years ago".

It was close. They almost had the clean sweep.

LOL, yeah, they'll definitely come up with some BS.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Add luke rockhold to that list so much for the strikefarce fighters being "inferior" oh i forgot they use the excuse they automatically got better when they signed that ufc contract. oh and  the new one "they were ufc guys first" funny how they didn't say that while werdum and lawler were fighting in strikeforce .

Hell, when Dana White would bring up Fedor's loss, he sometimes wouldn't even bring up Werdum's name but would make sure to point out how they cut him as if he was some loser.

That's right, I do remember that.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:07 am

UFC is like those cool kid douche bags you get at high school you know the one's that reject you because of some stupid thing he aint one of us then when that person does something awesome all of a sudden it is oh he was always one of us .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:52 am

The funny thing is the Strikeforce fighters were better back when they fought in Strikeforce. This says alot about UFC today.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:11 am

Golden Age wrote:The funny thing is the Strikeforce fighters were better back when they fought in Strikeforce. This says alot about UFC today.

exactly hell even the pride guys i mean even an in jury laden shogun won the ufc belt and we all know pride shogun smashes ufc shogun .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:19 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Add luke rockhold to that list so much for the strikefarce fighters being "inferior" oh i forgot they use the excuse they automatically got better when they signed that ufc contract. oh and  the new one "they were ufc guys first" funny how they didn't say that while werdum and lawler were fighting in strikeforce .

Hell, when Dana White would bring up Fedor's loss, he sometimes wouldn't even bring up Werdum's name but would make sure to point out how they cut him as if he was some loser.

yep funny how thing's come full circle now that "loser" is their champ though i think it is bs that this rematch is happening .

My opinion cain cardio is way overrated great example the 3rd jds fight i have no idea were jds had that idea that cain was bouncing around he wasn't cain was exhausted himself it is just that jds was even more exhausted then him . Even during the fight cain would unload then he would rest and do nothing for about 10 seconds .It is easy to look like you have the best cardio on the planet when the fight is going your way

Last edited by westcott123 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Offense_Wins_Fights on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Make that 80% of the UFC Titles

me wrote:

Offense_Wins_Fights

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Offense_Wins_Fights wrote:Make that 80% of the UFC Titles

me wrote:

Very impressed with the SF fighters!  

I am glad we got to see these big cross-promotional fights.  I enjoyed them all.  I always hoped it would be through the big cross-promotional events but at least we got to see them.  SF = NFL.

Last edited by CDF47 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:35 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:The funny thing is the Strikeforce fighters were better back when they fought in Strikeforce. This says alot about UFC today.

exactly hell even the pride guys i mean even an in jury laden shogun won the ufc belt and we all know pride shogun smashes ufc shogun .

Got that right. When Shogun won the belt, he already had two surgeries on his knee and lost his weapons like soccer kicks and stomps.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Got that right. When Shogun won the belt, he already had two surgeries on his knee and lost his weapons like soccer kicks and stomps.

Not to mention that elbow he dislocated .now they have moved onto bellator one fc and rizin ufc has to have the most bandwagon fans in any combat sport .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:53 am

Zuffa dog i mean shill dog sorry sherdog seems to have removed all the strikforce threads . Butt hurt .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:04 am

westcott123 wrote:Zuffa dog i mean shill dog sorry sherdog seems to have removed all the strikforce threads . Butt hurt .
I bet they want people to forget SF ever existed.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:13 am

Golden Age wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Zuffa dog i mean shill dog sorry sherdog seems to have removed all the strikforce threads . Butt hurt .
I bet they want people to forget SF ever existed.

yep i just clicked on a link still says the requested forum can not be found
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:16 am

^The excuses they are coming up with regarding SF dominating the UFC fighters are pretty crazy and I think they know it.  

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:19 pm

CDF47 wrote:^The excuses they are coming up with regarding SF dominating the UFC fighters are pretty crazy and I think they know it.  

Oh yeah but as we all know strikeforce pride wec always had the superior fighters that's why the ufc buys them out .just think since 2006 majority of ufc champs came from pride wec and strikeforce .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:51 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:^The excuses they are coming up with regarding SF dominating the UFC fighters are pretty crazy and I think they know it.  

Oh yeah but as we all know strikeforce pride wec always had the superior fighters that's why the ufc buys them out .just think since 2006 majority of ufc champs came from pride wec and strikeforce .

Yeah, each time they buy an org., their fighters take the UFC titles.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:15 pm

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Yes but as we all know they "automatically got better " when they signed that ufc contract not saying fighters don't improve that is just one the excuses they use . They don't say directly but they're definitely implying it .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:47 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Yes but as we all know they "automatically got better " when they signed that ufc contract not saying fighters don't improve that is just one the excuses they use . They don't say directly but they're definitely implying it .

LOL....I wonder if they automatically get better before or after the ink dries.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:28 pm

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Of course when it dries, the ink can't smudge or they don't get their new upgrade or powers or become super saiyan or evolve like a pokemon.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:

Of course when it dries, the ink can't smudge or they don't get their new upgrade or powers or become super saiyan or evolve like a pokemon.

LMAO...Yeah, seems right to me. I should have probably known that the ink must dry...LOL

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Oh yeah gotta wait for that ink to dry before their super powers come to them .
Joe pot smoker rogan feeds that bs a lot too " this guy has improved because the competition in the ufc is a lot higher " I say uh no if another orgs fighters are beating your fighters in your org that means that orgs had the better fighters .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:57 am

westcott123 wrote:Oh yeah gotta wait for that ink to dry before their super powers come to them .
Joe pot smoker rogan feeds that bs a lot too " this guy has improved because the competition in the ufc is a lot higher "  I say uh no if another orgs fighters are beating your fighters in your org that means that orgs had the better fighters .

What do you expect from Rogan? Who knows if he can fully function with the pot and mushrooms as that's eventually got to affect your brain sooner or later. Not to mention that Rogan sucks and it's pathetic how Zuffa Zombies always want him cause "he's the best". Sure, as a shill.

Funny thing about Rogan is he's like Dana White. Back in 1997, the guy was such a dork and nerd like. Yet now, shaves his head, has muscles, and tattoos all over his arms.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Me nothing i know he is a paid shill i just find a bit bothersome when he says shit like that pretty much talks down the said fighters accomplishments .Yeah pot smoking and taking mushroom has scrambled his brain's and taking steroids .Like dana ,dana's head didn't get that big just by eating junk food and drinking beer .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:00 pm

westcott123 wrote:Me nothing i know he is a paid shill i just find a bit bothersome when he says shit like that pretty much talks down the said fighters accomplishments .Yeah pot smoking and taking mushroom has scrambled his brain's and taking steroids .Like dana ,dana's head didn't get that big just by eating junk food and drinking beer .

Rogan has had periods when he was annoying but he's worst than ever before. I get selling fights but he's WAY over the top. It's one thing to say Anderson Silva is the best MMA fighter in the world or even of all time but he now says Silva is the greatest martial artist the world has ever known. The stuff with Ronda Rousey was pathetic from him saying she would beat 50% of men bantamweights to saying she's a once in a lifetime to slobbering all over her during the interview by saying it's an honor to call her fight.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Yeah he does go over the top and the ronda rousey thing is pathetic that brendan schaub is just as bad when it comes to ronda i mean he literally said ronda could beat holm in a striking match .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum