UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:32 pm



UFC 188 Live Stream http://www.global-mma.com/t12194-ufc-188-stream

June 13, 2015 | Mexico City Arena | Mexico City, Mexico

MAIN CARD

Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum for unified heavyweight title
Eddie Alvarez vs. Gilbert Melendez
Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nate Marquardt
Yair Rodriguez vs. Charles Rosa
Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres

PRELIMINARY CARD

Chico Camus vs. Henry Cejudo
Drew Dober vs. Efrain Escudero
Alejandro Perez vs. Patrick Williams
Johnny Case vs. Francisco Trevino
Augusto Montano vs. Cathal Pendred
Gabriel Benitez vs. Clay Collard
Andrew Todhunter vs. Albert Tumenov

God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2931
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:46 pm

It's will be an interesting fight with Cain and werdum i don't think for a sec cain will just run through him like his nothing .I'm picking werdum for the upset why ? His on fire his uses a lot more tools than cains other opponents his training in high altitude which will help out a lot people talk about cardio cain he has great cardio fighting at sea level his hasn't fought at evlavation yet .I like cain velasquez but some of his fans are fucking dick heads ? That all have a huge hatred of the great fedor even though Cain is huge fan of his .

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:51 pm

westcott123 wrote:It's will be an interesting fight with Cain and werdum i don't think for a sec cain will just run through him like his nothing .I'm picking werdum for the upset why ? His on fire his uses a lot more tools than cains other  opponents his training in high altitude which will help out a lot people talk about cardio cain he has great cardio fighting at sea level his hasn't fought at evlavation yet  .I like cain velasquez but some of his fans are fucking dick heads ? That all have a huge hatred of the great fedor even though Cain is huge fan of his .

If Cain wins, expect the UFC and the zombies to say he's the greatest heavyweight of all time since they said that after the JDS III fight. Should be a good fight. It'll be interested to see how Cain performs after being out of action for nearly two years.

Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:It's will be an interesting fight with Cain and werdum i don't think for a sec cain will just run through him like his nothing .I'm picking werdum for the upset why ? His on fire his uses a lot more tools than cains other  opponents his training in high altitude which will help out a lot people talk about cardio cain he has great cardio fighting at sea level his hasn't fought at evlavation yet  .I like cain velasquez but some of his fans are fucking dick heads ? That all have a huge hatred of the great fedor even though Cain is huge fan of his .

If Cain wins, expect the UFC and the zombies to say he's the greatest heavyweight of all time since they said that after the JDS III fight. Should be a good fight. It'll be interested to see how Cain performs after being out of action for nearly two years.


That is true they have besides jds and big foot are tailor made for cain any way so of course he looks dominant they never put that in consideration .

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 am

Cain will win!




Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:11 am

werdum!!!

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5072
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 am

Last two fights on this card are real solid. Been wanting to see these two fights for a long time.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10650
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

Unified rules garbage...promoted by Zuffa.

I'll pass.

Rather watch old ONE events on youtube.

TeamJohnPerretti
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 1834
Join date : 2013-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Audax on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Alvarez VS. Melendez would've been way better 5 years ago.


TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Unified rules garbage...promoted by Zuffa.

I'll pass.

Rather watch old ONE events on youtube.

TJP has his priorities in order if you ask me!

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 27
Posts : 3882
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:20 pm

AudaxSynth wrote:Alvarez VS. Melendez would've been way better 5 years ago.


TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Unified rules garbage...promoted by Zuffa.

I'll pass.

Rather watch old ONE events on youtube.

TJP has his priorities in order if you ask me!

I agree, it would have been way better then.  Interested to see how this pans out though.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10650
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Heretic on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:57 pm

I wonder if Cain will be rusty after his long lay off

Heretic
Moderator

Age : 31
Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Audax on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:45 am

Heretic wrote:I wonder if Cain will be rusty after his long lay off

I expect him to use hardcore blanket tactics.

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 27
Posts : 3882
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by CDF47 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:25 am

Heretic wrote:I wonder if Cain will be rusty after his long lay off

He might be. Its been a while.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10650
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:31 am

Cain did not fought like 2 years and I would not be shocked if Cain's prime is gone but I think it is not and that he will win.

Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Rooting for werdum via submission. Cains short limbs and body type is hard to lock up so it will be tough.

God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2931
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by RussianTopTeam on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:17 pm

wouldn't be surprised if Werdum won. His striking has improved tremendously as of late. This is coming from a BJJ guy too, which is awesome to see.

_________________

RussianTopTeam
Moderator

Posts : 2105
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:35 am

Cain is wining but I feel like something is wrong with cain (end of 1st round)

Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:40 am

Werdum could have ended that fight at end of 2nd round


Last edited by LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by nodogoshi on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:40 am

This is a slaughter.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:44 am

Can had weird movment whole fight

Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 am

Congrats to Werdum!

Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Heretic on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:56 am

Cain was rusty and out of shape props to Werdum

Heretic
Moderator

Age : 31
Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by fka on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:08 am

Werdum is now the best hw of all time!!!

First to sub the holy trio of fedor,big nog,and velasquez.


Everyone saying fedor lost to a ufc washout can eat a huge dick!!!!

Jds vs werdum 2

_________________
"When I'am hurting my opponent too badly i show him mercy,but when he takes advantage of that mercy i end the fight."FEDOR

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Location : modesto,california USA
Age : 32
Posts : 6390
Join date : 2013-05-23

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:42 am

Great fight. Werdum destroyed Cain with relative ease.

_________________


We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa

backdoor to zuffa

Location : United States of America
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC 188: Velasquez vs Werdum Live Stream and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:02 am

How many of those Cain fans will jump on the mioic band wagon

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1156
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum