Fedor coming back?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fedor coming back?

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:58 pm

If he returns, I want to see him fight Hendo, Big Foot, and Werdum, win all 3, and retire again.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:09 pm

stu3ufc wrote: Welcome to the UFC Fedor! Heres your   uniform and $5,000 sponsorship money.

Thanks Dane

fedor is past his athletic prime he should have fun fights or fight other legends not any of these young guys who would just want use his name as a stepping stone . If fedor does sign for the UFC which I hope he doesn't given the history Dana would instantly throw him in a title fight against werdum and he would .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Forget about UFC and Bellator..
I feel it´s time to return to the ring
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:35 pm

http://m.mixedmartialarts.com/mma-news/453185/Manager-confirms-Fedor-return-expects-top-10-opponent/

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Vadim wants him in m1 for his return fight but says its up to fedor.

He also says he'd like fedor to fight all over including japan and US.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:38 pm

But even vadim isnt sure if it will be possible for a fight in m1.

The only thing certain in this clusterfuck of an interview is FEDOR is back its been confirmed.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 pm

fka wrote:But even vadim isnt sure if it will be possible for a fight in m1.

The only thing certain in this clusterfuck of an interview is FEDOR is back its been confirmed.
Do you really want Fedor to fight in a cage again? Didn´t you see how it messed up his Werdum fight and most likely his Bigfoot and Henderson fights? Fedor is undefeated in the ring and that´s where he belongs.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Ring and cagefighting are two different sports.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Fedor is a legend and the real goat in my mind he can do what he wants he shouldn't have to be in the UFC just to prove himself against those " killers" .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:53 pm

Golden Age wrote:Ring and cagefighting are two different sports.

That's true a lot of fighters who have fought in both and have said the same thing so it is has to be true .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:56 pm

westcott123 wrote:Fedor is a legend and the real goat in my mind he can do what he wants he shouldn't have to be in the UFC just to prove himself against those " killers" .
UFC isn´t mma to me, atleast not the version I´m interested in. I watch the big fights but it´s not the best version of the sport.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:59 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Ring and cagefighting are two different sports.

That's true a lot of fighters who have fought in both and have said the same thing so it is has to be true .
There should be separate records for ring and cage mma. Beach volleyball isn´t the same as volleyball, Futsal isn´t football, floorball isn´t hockey etc..
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:54 pm

Golden Age wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Fedor is a legend and the real goat in my mind he can do what he wants he shouldn't have to be in the UFC just to prove himself against those " killers" .
UFC isn´t mma to me, atleast not the version I´m interested in. I watch the big fights but it´s not the best version of the sport.

I agree of course they are giving him shit because he lost to hendo by that logic that means Hendos other 30 wins those guys must also suck .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Im a huge fedor fan..

But cage didn't make him dive into werdums guard ,didnt make him get kod from an unusual ground position,or get gnpd to death by a giant on trt.....

Fedor himself wasnt in those fights he devolved into a brawler until he rededicated himself toward the end on the win streak before retiring.

Clinging to the theory that he is invincible only in ring is very strange.

I agree ring and cage are slightly different but i wouldn't consider them entirely different sports.

Plenty of ring guys have done well in cage.....

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:11 pm

fka wrote:Im a huge fedor fan..

But cage didn't make him dive into werdums guard ,didnt make him get kod from an unusual ground position,or get gnpd to death by a giant on trt.....

Fedor himself wasnt in those fights he devolved into a brawler until he rededicated himself toward the end on the win streak before retiring.

I agree ring and cage are slightly different but i wouldn't consider them entirely different sports.

Honestly, it's an insult to Fedor. If he's the GOAT then he should be able to adjust to a cage.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Yeah no kidding....

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:58 am

stu3ufc wrote:
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:The UFC believes Couture is still under contract to them.

A Couture-Fedor fight won't be happening in Bellator.

seriously? Do they have coutures fucking soul as well?

Bullshit he cant compete for another org...

Any news on WAND's contract?

I use to call Zuffa every week to ask them to let Wanderlei go Wink.

I got an answer every time.

"Hello, this is Zuffa."

"Hey, this is Christopher in Japan. I think you should let Wanderlei go, so he can go on and do something else."

Sometimes I'd say,

"Hello, this is Christopher. I'm worried about Wanderlei Silva. And I think you should let him go, so he can go do something else."

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Honestly, it's an insult to Fedor. If he's the GOAT then he should be able to adjust to a cage.
Fedor isn´t the GOAT cagefighter. Muay Thai fighters, for an example, don´t have to adjust to regular kickboxing, boxing or karate.

Imagine if Klitschko or Mayweather had to fight in a cage.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:40 am

But cage didn't make him dive into werdums guard
Are you kidding me? Everyone knows Fedor got subbed because of the cage. This wouldn´t happen in a ring.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:54 am

Golden Age wrote:

Are you kidding me? Everyone knows Fedor got subbed because of the cage. This wouldn´t happen in a ring.

i disagree with your opinion! Is Fedor better fighter in ring YES much better, if anybody knows how to use ring it is Fedor but his losses did not have to do a lot with cage but with fact Fedor was old.
Do you know what shows me how fu**ed up Fedor was? His fights after SF! Monson fight showed how done Fedor was. He just was fu**ed up in that period and than in fight against Ishii he was kinda back. Why I say kinda?

When CC beat Mostapha al-Turk, I was like CC looked good and than after JDS fight I watched that fight again and I saw same tics, same hesitating like against JDS it was there whole time but I did not saw it because of hype.

Same way in Ishii fight I saw after same time same things. Against Ishii he looked good and Fedor like that would beat good guys but that is far from prime!  
Look first Ishii fight

impressive? yes but now look this...

difference is more than obvious!!!

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 am

Golden Age wrote:Fedor said its time to return to the ring. Hes not a cagefighter and I certainly dont want to see him in a cage again.

I agree 100%.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:19 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:If he's the GOAT then he should be able to adjust to a cage.

Yes he should be able to adjust to a fighting surface that is better suited for being used as a dog cage.

This totally shows that Fedor is not the GOAT.

You really figured out Fedor's career.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:16 pm

LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:
Golden Age wrote:

i disagree with your opinion! Is Fedor better fighter in ring YES much better, if anybody knows how to use ring it is Fedor but his losses did not have to do a lot with cage but with fact Fedor was old.
Do you know what shows me how fu**ed up Fedor was? His fights after SF! Monson fight showed how done Fedor was. He just was fu**ed up in that period and than in fight against Ishii he was kinda back. Why I say kinda?

When CC beat Mostapha al-Turk, I was like CC looked good and than after JDS fight I watched that fight again and I saw same tics, same hesitating like against JDS it was there whole time but I did not saw it because of hype.

Same way in Ishii fight I saw after same time same things. Against Ishii he looked good and Fedor like that would beat good guys but that is far from prime!  
Look first Ishii fight

impressive? yes but now look this...

difference is more than obvious!!!

Fedor was past prime but that´s not the issue. Fedor got caught against the cage against Werdum and that´s why werdum was able to submit him. Fedor escapes from this position 10/10 times in the ring.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Golden Age wrote:Fedor was past prime but that´s not the issue. Fedor got caught against the cage against Werdum and that´s why werdum was able to submit him. Fedor escapes from this position 10/10 times in the ring.
10/10 times in prime!
Cage part helped but main reason was he was past prime.
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:00 pm

westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote: Welcome to the UFC Fedor! Heres your   uniform and $5,000 sponsorship money.

Thanks Dane

fedor is past his athletic prime he should have fun fights or fight other legends not any of these young guys who would just want use his name as a stepping stone . If fedor does sign for the UFC which I hope he doesn't given the history Dana would instantly throw him in a title fight against werdum and he would .

I'm sorry but he looked good vs Rizzo! If fucking Arlovski/ Hunt are contenders in 2015 then so is fedor. he needs a come back fight.

I dont doubt fedor if he trains right... look who beat him...werdum and hendo.... with a loss to bigfoot because of his eye shutting and the doctors called it.

fedor is a smart fighter

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum