Fedor coming back?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fedor coming back?

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:02 pm

LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Fedor was past prime but that´s not the issue. Fedor got caught against the cage against Werdum and that´s why werdum was able to submit him. Fedor escapes from this position 10/10 times in the ring.
10/10 times in prime!
Cage part helped but main reason was he was past prime.

who isnt past their prime at HW??

hunt/crocop/ nog/ mir... all past their prime kicking the ass of these younger fighters

a past it minotauro armbarred new breed HW schaub

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

PRIDE NEVER DIE

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:05 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:The UFC believes Couture is still under contract to them.

A Couture-Fedor fight won't be happening in Bellator.
TJP from where you got that information?

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:11 pm

you compare a clip of fedor beating up a past it goodridge who is just covering up to a fedor who is taking his time and picking his shots against a high level judoka

not gonna deny his hand speed isnt as fast but still he's better than 99% of the HW's out there...

If you dont believe in fedor as our saviour you need to be banned from the forum imo

fedor or death!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:21 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Fedor was past prime but that´s not the issue. Fedor got caught against the cage against Werdum and that´s why werdum was able to submit him. Fedor escapes from this position 10/10 times in the ring.
10/10 times in prime!
Cage part helped but main reason was he was past prime.

who isnt past their prime at HW??

hunt/crocop/ nog/ mir... all past their prime kicking the ass of these younger fighters

a past it minotauro armbarred new breed HW schaub

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

PRIDE NEVER DIE

So by you it is big accomplishment when Nog KOs bum like Schaub and embarrasses himself by getting submitted by Mir and Werdum KOd by Nelson. And than some people start explaining me how Nog is still in prime, just sucks. CC got so embarrassed in UFC that it makes some sense to come back(nothing to lose). Rampage did very stupid thing by coming back to UFC he had hard time and probably lost from King Mo. Frank Mir was never past prime he just lost to guys who where better than him JDS, DC, Barrnett and Reem.

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:30 pm

stu3ufc wrote:you compare a clip of fedor beating up a past it goodridge who is just covering up to a fedor who is taking his time and picking his shots against a high level judoka

not gonna deny his hand speed isnt as fast but still he's better than 99% of the HW's out there...

If you dont believe in fedor as our saviour you need to be banned from the forum imo

fedor or death!
I agree I chose wrong fight for comparisment insted of Goodrige fight it was supposed to be Ogawa.
Ogawa  Olympic medalist in judo (like Ishii) and southpaw (like Ishii)
https://vimeo.com/52263337

but same result like Goodrige!

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:41 pm

werdum is the best HW in the world to say him getting subbed by the best HW is silly

Mir is a beast on the ground and broke his fucking arm... nog nearly had mir too

he only looked AWFUL vs nelson...maybe injuries and he's old fightingwise

if you dont believe in fedor then dont...but dont jump the bandwagon with us believers when he starts winning

I never gave up on Crocop and he comes back to the UFC and beats Gonzaga.... now everyone loves him

fighters know when to hang it up.... either support or dont!

lol at mir still in his prime.... that motorcycle incident sure ended it

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Fedor vs. Ken or Kimbo.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa

backdoor to zuffa

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 am

Fedor would have got subbed no matter what he rocked werdum but rushed in while they were dry.

Same result on ring imo.

Fedor lost due to lacking motivation and just looking for kos,he devolved no arena would solve that.

Werdum is the best guy on the ground period you NEVER dive in his guard in first round.....no one will escape.....

Excuses dont erase what happened fedor is the hw goat reguardless of cage or ring.

He got caught.....not once did u hear fedor blame a cage....

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 am

stu3ufc wrote:werdum is the best HW in the world to say him getting subbed by the best HW is silly

Mir is a beast on the ground and broke his fucking arm... nog nearly had mir too

he only looked AWFUL vs nelson...maybe injuries and he's old fightingwise

if you dont believe in fedor then dont...but dont jump the bandwagon with us believers when he starts winning

I never gave up on Crocop and he comes back to the UFC and beats Gonzaga.... now everyone loves him

fighters know when to hang it up.... either support or dont!

lol at mir still in his prime.... that motorcycle incident sure ended it

Who said I gave up on Fedor?
I never gave up on any of PRIDE guys every time Shogun fights I hope Shogun will be back. Every time CC fight I hope to head kick, every time Rampage fights I hope to right hook KO but is it realistic to think that Rampage and CC will be champs in 2016?

I hope Fedor will come and kick everybody but I see that Fedor since 2010 is not same Fedor.  The worst scenario by my opinion is that Fedor comes good and KOs someone like Antonio Silva and people start thinking Fedor is back  then losses to JDS or something like that. And than people will say Fedor is good but not GOAT. If he is making comeback his first opponent should be someone against Fedor "does not have chance" like JDS or Cain because many people think prime Fedor would losse those fights so he does not have noting to lose.

Hunt come back so why not Fedor! But like you sad Fedor can beat 99% even today but I am afraid that those 1% could send wrong massage and rewhrite history for Fedor on bad and I do not understand why he needs to risk it, he is GOAT?!  

but this happened...

And Frank Mir sucks so bad after motorcycle incident that he became inter champ and got more 2 title shoots (totaly out of prime)

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:02 am

fka wrote:Vadim wants him in m1 for his return fight but says its up to fedor.

He also says he'd like fedor to fight all over including japan and US.

If Sakakibara and Coker bring back a PRIDE type org., would be cool to see Fedor fighting there in the ring.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:09 am

stu3ufc wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote: Welcome to the UFC Fedor! Heres your   uniform and $5,000 sponsorship money.

Thanks Dane

fedor is past his athletic prime he should have fun fights or fight other legends not any of these young guys who would just want use his name as a stepping stone . If fedor does sign for the UFC which I hope he doesn't given the history Dana would instantly throw him in a title fight against werdum and he would .

I'm sorry but he looked good vs Rizzo! If fucking Arlovski/ Hunt are contenders in 2015 then so is fedor. he needs a come back fight.

I dont doubt fedor if he trains right... look who beat him...werdum and hendo.... with a loss to bigfoot because of his eye shutting and the doctors called it.

fedor is a smart fighter

I said he is past his athletic prime meaning his not as fast or explosive as he once was .

I also mentioned that if he went to the UFC god I fucking hope not they would give him a title shot straight away big money of course they will .

For young guns there is probably one out there would love to beat the goat and use his name as stepping stone i can gurantee that if fedor lost God forbid especially if that young heavy weight is unknown the fedor haters would on that like flies to shit . " see told you fedor nut huggers he was nothing more than a can crusher can't even beat that guy and no one knows who the fuck he is " .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:01 am

I personally would want a bigfoot first.....how badly bigfoot has looked if fedor couldn't best him...call it a day

But if he crushed him,then next be crocop....again testing waters if he passes....

Next be arlovski rematch....of he win werdum rematch tho personally id like a barnett fight in there but a title fight would be epic.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:34 am

westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
stu3ufc wrote: Welcome to the UFC Fedor! Heres your   uniform and $5,000 sponsorship money.

Thanks Dane

fedor is past his athletic prime he should have fun fights or fight other legends not any of these young guys who would just want use his name as a stepping stone . If fedor does sign for the UFC which I hope he doesn't given the history Dana would instantly throw him in a title fight against werdum and he would .

I'm sorry but he looked good vs Rizzo! If fucking Arlovski/ Hunt are contenders in 2015 then so is fedor. he needs a come back fight.

I dont doubt fedor if he trains right... look who beat him...werdum and hendo.... with a loss to bigfoot because of his eye shutting and the doctors called it.

fedor is a smart fighter

I said he is past his athletic prime meaning his not as fast or explosive as he once was .

I also mentioned that if he went to the UFC god I fucking hope not they would give him a title shot straight away  big money of course they will .

For young guns there is probably one out there would love to beat the goat and use his name as stepping stone i can gurantee that if fedor lost God forbid especially if that young heavy weight is unknown the  fedor haters would on that like flies  to shit . " see told you fedor nut huggers he was nothing more than a can crusher can't even beat that guy and no one knows who the fuck he is " .

I worry about this, too. This is why I'm not excited about him coming back.

Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:15 am

Don't care what zombies regurgitate......WAR FEDOR

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:30 pm

WAR FEDOR

WAR PRIDE

WAR MOTHER RUSSIA

WAR VADIM

WAR ALEKS

WAR FEDORS TRANSLATOR

WAR PUTIN

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pea Is My Mom on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Fedor decked out in Reebok is all I can think about.

Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:48 am

no doubt coker talking to fedor at inoki's show on NYE 2014 had affect

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:45 am

stu3ufc wrote:

WAR FEDOR

WAR PRIDE

WAR MOTHER RUSSIA

WAR VADIM

WAR ALEKS

WAR FEDORS TRANSLATOR

WAR PUTIN

I agree with everything accept the Aleks part lol

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rezin on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:34 am

stu3ufc wrote:

WAR FEDOR

WAR PRIDE

WAR MOTHER RUSSIA

WAR VADIM

WAR BUAKAW

WAR FEDORS TRANSLATOR

WAR PUTIN

YES!!! YES!!!

- Ikuhisa Minowa. 1976 - infinity

rezin

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:03 pm

ALEKS IS INNOCENT!!! FREE ALEKS!!!!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/16/8980041/world-series-of-fighting-enters-fedor-emelianenko-sweepstakes-we-can

haahaha WSOF> 'We can afford Fedor'

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm

He has ivanov,mehman,rama.....

Wsof has signed around 8 really good guys recently.....too bad they still suck zuffa cock.....

I doubt fedor goes to zuffa feeder he woukd just go ufc.

But since reading dags interview im thinking fedor is goibg to BELLAFORCE after he gets into fight shape.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Sergei Kharitonov Offers to Help Train Fedor Emelianenko for comeback

Following Tuesday's announcement that Russian heavyweight legend Fedor Emelianenko would return to professional competition, the MMA community, mainly fighters and pundits, have shown their support for his unexpected decision. While some fighters have offered to fight him in his return, others like Sergei Kharitonov offered to train him for his comeback.

"I wish Fedor good preparation," Kharitonov told R-Sport. "I'm happy to work out with him. As for us, Russian fighters will put in every effort to help him in the preparation."

Kharitanov is a veteran of promotions such as PRIDE Fighting Championships, DREAM and Strikeforce, where he holds wins over the likes of current UFC champion Fabricio Werdum, as well as Andrei Arlovski, Alistar Overeem and Pedro Rizzo. He is currently on a four-fight win streak dating back three years. His last loss took place under the Strikeforce banner against Josh Barnett in the heavyweight Grand Prix semi-final in 2011. His most recent win took place earlier this month in the form of a quick TKO win against Kenny Garner.

Although currently 34 years old, Kharitonov revealed that his "fighting career is only at the beginning" and that he is still looking for big fights.

"I've never turned down any fight," Kharitonov told M-1 Global. "If M-1 offers me a fight with Marcin Tybura. I will accept that fight immediately. I would accept it right now."

Given his age and motivation to perform, Kharitonov is remarkably supportive of Fedor's decision to resume competition at age 38.

I've waited a long time for Fedor to return. 38 years is not old, it is flourishing. I will be 35 in August. I think that a man before 40 years is gaining momentum."

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:46 pm

Tito and Randy want to fight fedor lol

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:58 am

I hope so.....

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:05 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/22/9011311/antonio-rodrigo-nogueira-fedor-emelianenko-rematch-even-outside-ufc-mma-news

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum