New UFC shills emerge

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New UFC shills emerge

Post by Dorch on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Rustam Khabilov ✔@RustamTheTiger
Everybody dream to go @ufc now you're in the @ufc you complain about  @Reebok be thankful what do you have @Reebok is good for the sport
6:20 AM - 22 Jul 2015

khabib nurmagomedov ✔@TeamKhabib
A lot of haters about the @Reebok now we look like professional before look like hookers I have some sponsors haven't paid me two years ago
6:07 AM - 22 Jul 2015

Rafael dos Anjos ✔@RdosAnjosMMA
@ProfitsForLife @NateDiaz209 @danawhite @lorenzofertitta  I get paid very well

Rafael dos Anjos ‏@RdosAnjosMMA 21 hours ago
Looking forward for the @Reebok fight KIT specially when I going to get paid right after the fight @danawhite @lorenzofertitta @ufc

Didnt know Russians shill so easily

Last edited by Dorch on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: New UFC shills emerge

Post by Dorch on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Too bad Khabib , i used to like you

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:40 pm

werdum and RDA must be on a good deal.

the russians lol pathetic

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 pm

any fighter who speaks good of the Reebok deal is either being paid well or fucking lying!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Those guys must be getting extra Reebok gear for their kind words about the deal!

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:48 pm

The russians are bending over big time to make another dime.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:47 am

backdoor to zuffa wrote:Those guys must be getting extra Reebok gear for their kind words about the deal!

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:36 am

LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Those guys must be getting extra Reebok gear for their kind words about the deal!

it puts the reebok on its skins or it gets the hose again . Wow extra reebok yeah and when the fighter has any bills to pay they can just take the reebok and hand to the person " here some reebok "
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:08 am

You must be a low fashion IQ faggot to ever consider wearing reebok clothing.

Reebok is for children and stupid crossfitters

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Joe Lauzon Unapologetic For Taking Pro-Reebok Stance And Calling Out Stitch

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/25/9028479/joe-lauzon-on-response-to-stitch-blog-post-attacking-reebok-is-just

Joe being the good company man, I guess. Feels that he had to defend the UFC and Reebok, because Stitch and the interview itself was trying to bash the UFC and Reebok. Lost even more respect for Joe that I already did when he posted his blog about Stitch.

"I had tons of people ask me about it," Lauzon said. "I put out my video blog and every single comment was ‘what do you think about Stitch?' I think it's an unfortunate situation, I think he kind of went about it the wrong way a little bit. The interview that was done was 100 percent to make the UFC look bad and make Reebok look bad. That what I was kind of trying to defend a little bit."

Lauzon went on to say he has nothing against Duran personally. But he also thinks "Stitch" has been around the industry long enough to know what might happen.

"I wasn't attacking Stitch," Lauzon said. "But when you go and speak up like that, you have to know it is coming. You have to understand, Stitch has been around a long time, he knows what's going on. he had to know some type of backlash was going to happen when he did an interview like that. Not that he said anything particularly bad, but he had to know what was going on."

"I can understand being upset with the UFC over it, but, attacking Reebok is just dumb," Lauzon said. "They're just coming in, its the fourth show, and it's just dumb, hashtagging "F--- Reebok" and getting it trending, it was overkill."

By taking an unpopular stance, Lauzon ended up taking heat of his own. But it doesn't sound like he's about to lose any sleep over it.

"People got upset." Lauzon said of his blog post. "I got tons of hate on Twitter, on Facebook, on Reddit, on the underground, but, it's okay.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:01 pm

I agree J-LAU the hashtag should have been #FUCKUFC.... In this case reebok had nothing to do with dana's decision

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Good to know J-Lau is a shill. Now I can look forward to him getting beaten up time and time again.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:57 pm

backdoor to zuffa wrote:Good to know J-Lau is a shill. Now I can look forward to him getting beaten up time and time again.

Man I hope gomi knocks him out power
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:32 am

stu3ufc wrote:Joe Lauzon Unapologetic For Taking Pro-Reebok Stance And Calling Out Stitch

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/25/9028479/joe-lauzon-on-response-to-stitch-blog-post-attacking-reebok-is-just

Joe being the good company man, I guess.  Feels that he had to defend the UFC and Reebok, because Stitch and the interview itself was trying to bash the UFC and Reebok.  Lost even more respect for Joe that I already did when he posted his blog about Stitch.

"I had tons of people ask me about it," Lauzon said. "I put out my video blog and every single comment was ‘what do you think about Stitch?' I think it's an unfortunate situation, I think he kind of went about it the wrong way a little bit. The interview that was done was 100 percent to make the UFC look bad and make Reebok look bad. That what I was kind of trying to defend a little bit."

Lauzon went on to say he has nothing against Duran personally. But he also thinks "Stitch" has been around the industry long enough to know what might happen.

"I wasn't attacking Stitch," Lauzon said. "But when you go and speak up like that, you have to know it is coming. You have to understand, Stitch has been around a long time, he knows what's going on. he had to know some type of backlash was going to happen when he did an interview like that. Not that he said anything particularly bad, but he had to know what was going on."

"I can understand being upset with the UFC over it, but, attacking Reebok is just dumb," Lauzon said. "They're just coming in, its the fourth show, and it's just dumb, hashtagging "F--- Reebok" and getting it trending, it was overkill."

By taking an unpopular stance, Lauzon ended up taking heat of his own. But it doesn't sound like he's about to lose any sleep over it.

"People got upset." Lauzon said of his blog post. "I got tons of hate on Twitter, on Facebook, on Reddit, on the underground, but, it's okay.

Stitch was getting sponsor money for the 14 or so years he was with the UFC and then about a year ago he was told he has to wear Reebok and that he will no longer receive any sponsor money.  Anyone would be pissed.  Stitch spent a year trying to negotiate a deal with the UFC and was stonewalled and was told by UFC that cutman sponsor money is not allocated in the budget.  

The return of PRIDE can't come soon enough.  Would be great to see Stitch Duran in the corner of every PRIDE 2.0 event....possibly wearing a sponsored Nike shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:28 am

LOL

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:29 am

backdoor to zuffa wrote:Good to know J-Lau is a shill. Now I can look forward to him getting beaten up time and time again.

J-lau has enough fights in the UFC to earn that 40k money per fight

you wont hear him complain

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:07 pm

stu3ufc wrote:

LOL

Now that kid had a great come back lol! headbang
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:43 pm

that kids tweets have gone viral hahaha

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:17 am

I was disgusted when Gomi lost but I hate it even more.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:22 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:I was disgusted when Gomi lost but I hate it even more.

Herb dean is the worst fucking referee in the business! the only people who say he's good is Dana!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:50 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/26/9043539/reebok-payouts-ufc-on-fox-16-reportedly-total-213000-dillashaw-barao-2-chicago-mma

Making that REEBOK MONEY!!!!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:35 pm

^I wonder what each fighter made in their last FOX fight (prior to Reebok deal) and I wonder how much Zuffa management is pocketing from this deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:46 pm

There will likely be more fallout from Reebok. Some disgruntled employees will likely be Mitrione, Meisha, and possibly Aldo.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:44 pm

miesha has a deal with reebok though not the typical 5k show bullshit

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:19 pm

stu3ufc wrote:miesha has a deal with reebok though not the typical 5k show bullshit

She said she wad losing massive money in an interview. Also did you hear about what they did with her title shot!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum