New UFC shills emerge

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New UFC shills emerge

Post by westcott123 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:31 pm

InfinityLens wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:miesha has a deal with reebok though not the typical 5k show bullshit

She said she wad losing massive money in an interview. Also did you hear about what they did with her title shot!

Yeah he wanted to save her career or some shit like that . Well this will be the first time Ronda will face a high level striker let's see how good her stand up really is I give it ten seconds no 5 seconds and she will take it the ground .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:02 pm

im sure if Miesha wins another fight she will be next. UFC wmma is shallow as fuck

I'd rather see miesha vs cyborg in invicta 145lbs

least miesha wants to face cyborg unlike ronda

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:16 pm

westcott123 wrote:
InfinityLens wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:miesha has a deal with reebok though not the typical 5k show bullshit

She said she wad losing massive money in an interview. Also did you hear about what they did with her title shot!

Yeah he wanted to save her career or some shit like that . Well this will be the first time Ronda  will face a high level striker let's see how good her stand up really is I give it ten seconds no 5 seconds  and she will take it the ground .

Except Tate v Eye was announced as a title eliminator and Tate was told she would get it. He than went to the press and didn't even tell her first about giving it to Holm.

Totally unprofessional!
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum