Rumored Returns of Pride FC

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rumored Returns of Pride FC

Post by CODELMJVG on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:02 am

please give your best answer I love mma and the reason I'm fond with it because of the variety of it and with no pride fc I know one is getting up there and building up. We need the shift of MMA and zuffa propaganda is insane in the MMA media.

CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 am

MMA is dead because of TV contract and "avrege fan"

Success of MMA organization depends on television contract!
PRIDE was huge and as soon as they lost TV rights they where dead.  Of course in theory MMA org. could live from PPV but how will people know that there is some huge PPV event without tv propaganda.  Prime example of this is Affliction who had product and all hard-core fans bought PPV but it was small compared to UFC PPV because UFC is huge brand in US.

Give me contract with CBS and I will create you new PRIDE FC

Org. that came the closes was STRIKEFORCE. SF had perfect plan they made deal with CBS and Fedor. They will put Fedor 2. times on CBS what will make SF and Fedor well known  and then 3. fight PPV Fedor vs. Overeem (at time that would be HUGE) 1st Fedor fight with Rogers was huge success 2nd allegedly M-1 global blackmailed SF for more money and they missed date which was scheduled on CBS so it was on SHOWTIME instead of CBS (what was huge blow for SF) but they planned to dig them self out with Fedor vs. Overrem PPV but Werdum f"#$% that and that killed SF.  

Look at successful MMA orgs.
Bellator on television of company that owns Bellator (VIACOM)
M-1 global on Russian natonal channel (owned by Putin(indirectly)) Putin is pushing M-1

It is same and for "small players" FFC owner is Orsat Zovko (former CC manager) who accidentally is owner of Fight Channel(the biggest fight cable televison in that part of Europe)

I think Sakakibara has some connection(yakuza) to get Fuji TV contract.

In order to have successful MMA org. you have to get tv contract this way or another.

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:58 am

what do you guys think of it now slow progress or should they add in bushido type in rizin ff.

CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:24 am

CODELMJVG wrote:what do you guys think of it now slow progress or should they add in bushido type in rizin ff.
Rizin should have the oldschool K-1 approach with GPs around the globe and World Grand Prix with the best Heavyweights in Rizin.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:18 am

God of Thunder wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:what do you guys think of it now slow progress or should they add in bushido type in rizin ff.
Rizin should have the oldschool K-1 approach with GPs around the globe and World Grand Prix with the best Heavyweights in Rizin.

Like that simple and effective hope rizin can collab with ksw and m-1 UFC they can shoot themselves in the fucking foot fuck them.

CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:27 pm

God of Thunder wrote:

That would be cool

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:30 pm

nodogoshi wrote:
CDF47 wrote:The sport needs a PRIDE return now more than ever.  The over-saturated, generic Reebok fighter, worldwide cage version of MMA the UFC has put together just ain't cutting it.

Perfect timing to bring back Pride Smile. With how much of a joke UFC has become.

Maybe somewhere down the line Pride reborn can buy out Zuffa. How ironic would that be.

Though it'd probably only happen with Viacom holding a majority steak, if the partnership rumor is true.

It would be very ironic if it happened on the 10th anniversy that zuffa bought out pride

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:33 pm

CDF47 wrote:
God of Thunder wrote:

That would be cool

i agree plus it would be a great way for them to find unknown talent .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:44 pm

^The GPs definitely often build new stars. Good point.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm

FFC, Rizin FF, Art of War this good keep them coming.

CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:15 pm

^Yeah, looking good and we need more orgs. like them

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:23 pm

They should try to get to one show a month with about the same distribution of Pride.

Jan: Bushido
Feb: Bushido
Mar:Mega (GP, NYE, etc)
Apr: Bushido
May: Numbered event
June:Mega
July:Bushido
August:Numbered Event
Sep:Mega
Oct:Bushido
Nov:Numbered Event
Dec:Mega

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:04 pm

^Even 6 or 7 events a year would be good. PRIDE at one time had around 8 or so which worked well.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinosis on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:05 pm

^Yeah. I don't like too many events, it creates burn out like the ufc does being on all the time. I wouldn't mind like 3-4 major events a year with the big names on it, every 3 months or so. Then have maybe 2-4 smaller events aimed at building new talent, with maybe a big name fighter headlining just to get people to watch. 6-8 events a year is enough in my view.

Kinosis

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Kinosis wrote:^Yeah.  I don't like too many events, it creates burn out like the ufc does being on all the time.  I wouldn't mind like 3-4 major events a year with the big names on it, every 3 months or so.  Then have maybe 2-4 smaller events aimed at building new talent, with maybe a big name fighter headlining just to get people to watch.  6-8 events a year is enough in my view.

I agree, better not to have JMMA get over-saturated like unified MMA has.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:26 pm

^^^We can all agree the current 4 a year is too little, they need to expand.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:03 pm

InfinityLens wrote:^^^We can all agree the current 4 a year is too little, they need to expand.

5 or 6 may be better but we'll see what they do.  As long as they are successful and keep running shows, I think even as low as 4 events per year would be good.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:17 pm

^^^Also more spread out, I don't like concentrating two on NYE. Every 3 months would be great if they were to do 4 (March, June, Sep, and Dec).

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 pm

InfinityLens wrote:^^^Also more spread out, I don't like concentrating two on NYE. Every 3 months would be great if they were to do 4 (March, June, Sep, and Dec).

I think the 2 on NYE were a one time deal to kick off the org. It was like saying bye to PRIDE in the first event and welcoming in Rizin with the second.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum