How Fedor vs Brock nearly happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Fedor vs Brock nearly happened

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:51 am

Listening to Heyman on mma hour he says the fight would have happened but unfortunely Fedor's father passed away

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: How Fedor vs Brock nearly happened

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:15 am

If that were the case we would have known about it long ago and the fight would have happened 3 to six months later.

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:34 am

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/01/white-says-ufc-was-close-to-fedor-emelianenko-brock-lesnar-stadium-fight

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 am

My point is that his Dad dying would not be the ONLY reason he did not sign the contract. If it was, then he would have went through his grieving period and then fought "for his Father".
There is way too much noise around that discussion for the death of his father to be the only reason for the failure.

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Hamilcar wrote:My point is that his Dad dying would not be the ONLY reason he did not sign the contract.  If it was, then he would have went through his grieving period and then fought "for his Father".  
There is way too much noise around that discussion for the death of his father to be the only reason for the failure.

I'm not too into all the details I was just listening to paul heyman who most likely is more reliable than dana white behind the scenes

who knows

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Fedor was contemplating a return and the Brock offer came up in that time range.

His fathers death was merely the final nail that kept him from returning,along with his other obligations post fighting he had agreed to.

Brock also had his own issues but fedors fathers death played a part in him not returning for sure.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum