Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC

This is great I want to see him fight in the UFC
 
I don't want to see him fight past his prime
 
Should have stayed retired
 
I just want him to fight for the UFC HW Championship
 
You sold out Fedor
 
I want to see Fedor return just not under ZUFFA
 
I want to see Fedor in Bellator MMA
 
I want to see Fedor in a new Japanese start up promotion
 
I want to see Fedor in M-1
 
Other reasons
 
 
 
View results

Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:14 pm

MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL.










MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL.

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by Audax on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:14 pm

I made a lone choice: I want to see Fedor return just not under ZUFFA.
avatar
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 27
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm

AudaxSynth wrote:I made a lone choice: I want to see Fedor return just not under ZUFFA.

same here I picked under bellator mma

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by rezin on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Japanese start up. Or Kunlun.

But really there would be not much for him to fight.

The mma scene hasn't gotten better, except that we now have hard documentational evidence that 99.02% of all Fedor haters and denouncers were paid zuffa shills. If you wanna call that an improvement.

It's sad. He has such a beautiful style.

_________________
".....Legeno.....you.....are.....in England....."

- Ikuhisa Minowa. 1976 - infinity
avatar
rezin

Location : Globalistan
Posts : 614
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:55 pm

If fedor is in good shape and looks good i dont see why he cant have good fights vs cain/jds/overeem/ werdum


_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by rezin on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:03 pm

^ Cause those guys are in the ufc and getting to fight them means signing a contract with Satanic forces that don't actually guarantee that he'll get those fights.

_________________
".....Legeno.....you.....are.....in England....."

- Ikuhisa Minowa. 1976 - infinity
avatar
rezin

Location : Globalistan
Posts : 614
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by megaronnie on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:07 pm

I would cut and cry, then laugh maniacally while rimming pp in the freezer of a polish deli. Then I would log onto sheepdog, derail a few zuffa lover boy threads with japanophile nonsense and t-girls, then sigh and wish I lived in a world of eternal sunlight.

_________________


Never Forget.......

avatar
megaronnie

Location : soho rooftops
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by Offense_Wins_Fights on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Don't give a fuck about the UFC.

I want to see Fedor fight.
avatar
Offense_Wins_Fights

Location : West Coast
Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:59 am

Fedor is way past prime and fighting for zuffa will only be bad. They will use him as a stepping stone for some douche who kos Fedor with elbows to the back of the head.
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 am

He should just stay retired. I'd prefer watching him fight Werdum, Bigfoot, and Cain over Bellator and M-1 nobodies, but that means signing with the UFC. That makes me feel ill. Just change your mind, Fedor. Go back to the Kremlin.

_________________


We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
avatar
backdoor to zuffa

Location : United States of America
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by westcott123 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:37 am

Golden Age wrote:Fedor is way past prime and fighting for zuffa will only be bad. They will use him as a stepping stone for some douche who kos Fedor with elbows to the back of the head.

Yeah I can bet what would happen the zuffa  employes See see told you fedor nut huggers he was a bum fighting cans .
Fighting in the minor leagues one person named jeff said pride was always the minor league and yet zuffa bought them out Rolling Eyes that's how fucking stupid they are I mean really that's like Mc Donald's buying out some local burger joint . Has it ever happened a company buying something that has an inferrior product ? I always thought a company would buy out its biggest rival but hey apprently not some of those people
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1304
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:15 am

rezin wrote:^ Cause those guys are in the ufc and getting to fight them means signing a contract with Satanic forces that don't actually guarantee that he'll get those fights.

True but it be nice though..... I do agree seeing fedor in reebok would make me sick ahaha

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:35 am

stu3ufc wrote:
rezin wrote:^ Cause those guys are in the ufc and getting to fight them means signing a contract with Satanic forces that don't actually guarantee that he'll get those fights.

True but it be nice though..... I do agree seeing fedor in reebok would make me sick ahaha
Seeing Fedor in a cage makes me sick.
avatar
God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2929
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by westcott123 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:02 am

Golden Age wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:
rezin wrote:^ Cause those guys are in the ufc and getting to fight them means signing a contract with Satanic forces that don't actually guarantee that he'll get those fights.

True but it be nice though..... I do agree seeing fedor in reebok would make me sick ahaha
Seeing Fedor in a cage makes me sick.

That's the one thing though what MMA org doesn't use the cage not many out there i liked that one what was it called fedor was a part of it , it was earlier this year it had the ring with like fence on the bottom to stop people falling out .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1304
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by Aunt Red on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:45 pm

I would burn all my fedor memorabilia in a large fire, and then I would walk into the fire.

_________________

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
avatar
Aunt Red

Location : Duckburg
Posts : 784
Join date : 2013-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by CDF47 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Upstart PRIDE like org. I guess. If he goes to UFC; Hendo, Bigfoot, Werdum/title, retire.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11338
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:00 pm

I just want to see him fight.

I'd prefer he fought against the best and won but I wouldn't be mad if he signed with bellator because what some may overlook is the potential that Coker/fedor have of influencing a UFC disgruntled employee exodus and completely changing the Mma landscape.
Imagine another elite hw mass signing spree like strike force did. It's possible and Fedor is the X factor that just might be able to swing the pendulum towards another org prevailing.

_________________
"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
avatar
Longtime Fan

Location : Born in NYC, currently living in Santiago, Chile
Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:52 am

I would like to see Fedor fight the best in the world, three times a year.

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4443
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:14 am

nodogoshi wrote:I would like to see Fedor fight the best in the world, three times a year.

we can see they got to nodogoshi! paid him some of that reebok money to shill the forums cat cat cat

_________________




avatar
stu3ufc

Posts : 5131
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:18 am

westcott123 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Fedor is way past prime and fighting for zuffa will only be bad. They will use him as a stepping stone for some douche who kos Fedor with elbows to the back of the head.

Yeah I can bet what would happen the zuffa  employes See see told you fedor nut huggers he was a bum fighting cans .
Fighting in the minor leagues one person named jeff said pride was always the minor league and yet zuffa bought them out   Rolling Eyes    that's how fucking stupid they are I mean really that's like Mc Donald's buying out some local burger joint . Has it  ever happened a company buying something that has an inferrior product ? I always thought a company would buy out its biggest rival but hey apprently not some of those people

Yeah. PRIDE was a minor league. 40,000 - 50,000 fans multiple times a year and a big TV deal on New Year's Eve along with a broadcast TV deal. UFC has only hit the 45,000 - 50,000 once in their history and their FOX deal is nothing like PRIDE's was with Fuji TV.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1244
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Your feelings on Fedor if he were to sign with the UFC [POLL]

Post by westcott123 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Golden Age wrote:Fedor is way past prime and fighting for zuffa will only be bad. They will use him as a stepping stone for some douche who kos Fedor with elbows to the back of the head.

Yeah I can bet what would happen the zuffa  employes See see told you fedor nut huggers he was a bum fighting cans .
Fighting in the minor leagues one person named jeff said pride was always the minor league and yet zuffa bought them out   Rolling Eyes    that's how fucking stupid they are I mean really that's like Mc Donald's buying out some local burger joint . Has it  ever happened a company buying something that has an inferrior product ? I always thought a company would buy out its biggest rival but hey apprently not some of those people

Yeah. PRIDE was a minor league. 40,000 - 50,000 fans multiple times a year and a big TV deal on New Year's Eve along with a broadcast TV deal. UFC has only hit the 45,000 - 50,000 once in their history and their FOX deal is nothing like PRIDE's was with Fuji TV.

I know right they had more people attended then the UFC even today the most UFC had was 50,000 man they say pride was the minor league if pride was the minor league then the UFC was a regional show .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1304
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum