Has anyone here (mod, admin) been contacted by Dana White before ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone here (mod, admin) been contacted by Dana White before ?

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:47 pm

It's known that Dana has done so in the past at sheepdog , so it made me wonder if perhaps he has sent an ultimatum this way (over content he wanted taken down)

Dag?
Somebody?

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone here (mod, admin) been contacted by Dana White before ?

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Dana has his lurkers here but he doesn´t do the dirtywork himself. They threaten to take action because of video copyrights, they had a law firm threatening us because of posting personal info about Dana and of course they deleted the Fertitta mafia family thread several times.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Holy shit so they have been agresively trying to intimidate you guys I see ! (and do some damage control). It's amazing the lengths they go to censor shit. Never in my life have I heard of such a vindicative company that prides itself on witch hunting fans and media. It is truly run like a mafia.

Nowadays more people are waking up. Can you remember back in 2009 when we (a small minority) called it and got banned for it on sheepdog? We knew that shit would turn out like this. We knew that unchecked, the UFC would become a totalitarian tyrannical mob ran org. that uses hostile financial takeovers and other means to maintain their stranglehold of the Mma scene. They basically took Mma for hostage.

I always had a feeling they had paid employees influencing things over there (as in mods and posters). I also suspect that even joe rogan himself used to have an account on sheepdog and was one of those schills trying to berate me and my views on the blooming Zuffa monopoly stranglehold they have on the Mma scene. The more I listen to him on his podcast and learn all of his views on everything , the more I'm sure of it.

Joe Rogan can go suck a FAT dick ! Dumb ass frat boy , man child , sociopath

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:52 pm

no doubt paid posters were exposed on mma underground and sherdog

who were paid to post about TUF.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Wow when I first got in to MMA because it was brutal and realest form of unarmed combat but ufc was not in my radar. What caught my eye was called pride fighting.  This shit right here makes a clear indication to support the international MMA scene.
CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:27 am

Yeah at the forums mentioned it was proven that paid posters were used.

mma.tv(ug) works with Zuffa. They push a very pro-Zuffa opinion.

Just mentioning June White will get a person suspended.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:01 pm

There are plenty of Zuffa shills on many of those forums.  One or two people could be using many different user names and try to make it like they have the majority opinion.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:57 pm

CDF47 wrote:There are plenty of Zuffa shills on many of those forums.  One or two people could be using many different user names and try to make it like they have the majority opinion.

It is amazing MMA is the only thing were people shill for an org were as in others people will shill for a fighter .yeah I have had my share of shills ,you know you won when they start insulting you .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:37 pm

@cd47

That's so true !

The way they try to sway public opinion and soft condition the other sheep is pathetic

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagwood on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:07 pm

1. A number of times the Fertitta mafia family thread was deleted without any mods doing anything nor Johan or I doing anything in the admin back end. This would either mean PhBB did it from zuffa pressure... or admin was hacked.

2. There was regularly Las Vegas IP addresses from a host around zuffa hq area. This was virtually all the time.

4. Yes we got a cease and desist letter from zuffa.

5. June White confirmed to me that zuffa had a whole department of people doing disinfo/ufc propaganda/web assignation/damage control/maybe even hacking activities. She was especially being targeted. She also confirmed these paid zuffa web agents were on sherdog, the ug, and other forums. They want to control everything and target critics for annihilation.

We may have had some zuffa people here. I've got my suspicions.

4. I have no doubt Johan & I were known to zuffa people. How could they not. Just the zuffa mafia thread was fully quoted or linked everywhere many times over.

For a long time there weren't any bigger nor more actionary critics against them. I was on every major forum for years as myself and with aliases on constant zuffa-attack mode ruffling many feathers attacked a bazillion times and banned form everywhere countless times. Some of those site have failed because all the people that attacked Johan & myself no longer watch UFC. Ahahaha!

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagwood on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Those f***cks are well aware because of here and twitter that we I have been conspiring with Eddie, June White, Rob Massey, the Culinary Union, a former Nevada state administrator, and more to cause them problems.

Whatever we were at the start of all those years ago is now getting traction with the fans, the media, the government, the courts, and the FTC. Hopefully the feds or the SEC can uncover what's really going on behind the UFC and the other Fertitta family business interests soon. All you gotta do is just dig. Anyone in Nevada is to afraid to.

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm

I commend both of you for fighting the fight against this cancer that Zuffa has placed on Mma. I respect the fact that you have stayed the course and continue to lead the march against these corrupt mafiosos. It takes a lot of energy and an emotional investment.

I admit it took a toll on me and I decided to worry more about my own future than fighting against Zuffa zombies and the Zuffa conditioning agenda. Once they took over Mma and finally cornered the market , I lost what little desire was left in me to try to educate the newer fan and reproach the UFC.

I am back now and I have said that before but if Fedor can do it , so can I. He is the truest and best role model for a true man and mmartist. He embodies the word integrity. He personifies the word morals and he leads by example. He is the antidote to what's wrong with the world today. The connors, the rondas, the whole shitty "instant gratification/internet baby" generation. Fuck all of them. They don't know what discipline truly is. They are just the newest iteration of the typical old jock prototype that bullies the weak instead of sticking up for them. They are a product of Dana. Dana is the devil.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:21 am

is the state of mma in its current form even worth bothering to save

for me it isnt. I'm sick of UFC and MMA ...the way it's run... JMMA was MMA to me....

I'll stick to kickboxing and ADCC thanks

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 am

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:There are plenty of Zuffa shills on many of those forums.  One or two people could be using many different user names and try to make it like they have the majority opinion.

It is amazing MMA is the only thing were people shill for an org were as in others people will shill for a fighter .yeah I have had my share of shills ,you know you won when they start insulting you .

Yeah, that is one way to tell you got them.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 am

Longtime Fan wrote:@cd47

That's so true !

The way they try to sway public opinion and soft condition the other sheep is pathetic

Yeah, the shills are really pathetic

CDF47

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum