Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by CODELMJVG on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Road FC fucked up with there generic clone rules. The FFC is likely gonna change there rules and their are a ring promotion. KSW had the ring but they also fucked up the chance to do pride rules. M-1 with there 6 side ring cage combo style not sure what rules they use. All this promotion can possibly threat the dynamic of the fight game. Only one has taking this route and successfully doing it right and with a circle cage format. Mad

CODELMJVG

Location : USA
Posts : 234
Join date : 2015-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by Audax on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:37 am

ONE Championship just needs 10 minute first rounds and more one night tournaments!

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 27
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by CODELMJVG on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 am

It's possible it they can change the open attack bs rule than they can change the round time. Petition to Victor Cui let the fans know about this and give there insight to change there round to 10 min.

CODELMJVG

Location : USA
Posts : 234
Join date : 2015-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:17 pm

It´s time to merge ONE and M-1. Keep the ONE rules and use traditional ring or the rage. That would get things rolling.

M-ONE

God of Thunder
Admin

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2933
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by CDF47 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:27 pm

AudaxSynth wrote:ONE Championship just needs 10 minute first rounds and more one night tournaments!

And a ring

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10831
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by marchegiano on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:26 pm

CODELMJVG wrote:It's possible it they can change the open attack bs rule than they can change the round time. Petition to Victor Cui let the fans know about this and give there insight to change there round to 10 min.

They pay attention to what fans want? I didn't think anyone cared about what fans want. That alone is amazing.

_________________
The Ballad of Yankee Sullivan
He'd spent some time in Botany Bay atoning for his sins
He fought a bout with Hammer Lane and took a tainted win
He was the hero of the Bowery, a prince of lawless times
Then was battered by the "Butcherman" in 1849
He knew the game of fisticuffs, he knew the game of fight
But no one knew the game would come and take his life that night
Fisticuffs by Primus

marchegiano

Posts : 562
Join date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:56 am

marchegiano wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:It's possible it they can change the open attack bs rule than they can change the round time. Petition to Victor Cui let the fans know about this and give there insight to change there round to 10 min.

They pay attention to what fans want? I didn't think anyone cared about what fans want. That alone is amazing.


I can at least personally vouch for the fact that they respond and communicate through emails pretty well.

Also, in their broadcasts, they say that they use the "Global MMA Ruleset". That suggests that someone there is lurking here.

Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1041
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:24 am

Golden Age wrote:It´s time to merge ONE and M-1. Keep the ONE rules and use traditional ring or the rage. That would get things rolling.

M-ONE

Sounds good. The rage isn't bad. It's a step up from a cage, but to me, the ring is vital in bringing back prime MMA pleasure.

_________________


We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa

backdoor to zuffa

Location : United States of America
Posts : 1371
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:41 am

More companies needs to get rid of the Unified Rules that aren't in North America. I know it's an athletic commission thing in North America but Europe and Asia shouldn't use them. I don't need the first round to be ten minutes. Five minutes is fine and doesn't come off unorganized. I love PRIDE but ONE doesn't need to be a PRIDE clone. I don't care if they have five minute rounds or a cage. As long as the Pussified Rules aren't used then that's a great step in the right direction.

Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1164
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by westcott123 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:23 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:More companies needs to get rid of the Unified Rules that aren't in North America. I know it's an athletic commission thing in North America but Europe and Asia shouldn't use them. I don't need the first round to be ten minutes. Five minutes is fine and doesn't come off unorganized. I love PRIDE but ONE doesn't need to be a PRIDE clone. I don't care if they have five minute rounds or a cage. As long as the Pussified Rules aren't used then that's a great step in the right direction.

One fc definitely has the best rule set in today's MMA .

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1188
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by CODELMJVG on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Hamilcar wrote:
marchegiano wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:It's possible it they can change the open attack bs rule than they can change the round time. Petition to Victor Cui let the fans know about this and give there insight to change there round to 10 min.

They pay attention to what fans want? I didn't think anyone cared about what fans want. That alone is amazing.


I can at least personally vouch for the fact that they respond and communicate through emails pretty well.  

Also, in their broadcasts, they say that they use the "Global MMA Ruleset".  That suggests that someone there is lurking here.

I have message Rich Franklin from my twitter he says I will post a response to this on my Facebook page soon. Keep an eye out
6:23 AM - 13 Aug 2015

So the more people get behind on this and spread the word to favor in from the fans than they might listen since the open attack was a inconsistent flaw of the ruling. I think the people here understand why we are in favor in the first 10min round. I not sure on the newer one fans majority will be in geared for the change but we can try. This is not just Japanese alone vote but all most of Asia opinion. Probably you guys don't do much twitter or facebook but this is all we got to get some attention.

CODELMJVG

Location : USA
Posts : 234
Join date : 2015-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by CODELMJVG on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:12 am

Rich put it out there in facebook but as far as that it's social media.

Rich Franklin:

How many of you would like to see the 10 MINUTE FIRST ROUND format for events in the future? I get asked about my thoughts on this a lot. At ONE Championship, we judge the fight in its entirety, rather than a round by round basis. From that perspective, the 10 minute round has no bearing on the decision making process...you can't "steal a round" in ONE. The judging criteria is designed to encourage the fighter to implement a game plan and try to finish the fight before time expires...with more value awarded to criteria as you get closer to finishing.

The issue comes down to whether or not it would change the action of the fight. From a fighter's perspective, I'm really quite indifferent on the issue. If you have a ref who is good at keeping the action moving, the 10 minute round becomes a null point in my opinion, and only changes the pace of the round. In a sense, it could possibly slow the pace of the round because the fighters have to last a full 10 minutes before a break. What do you guys think?

https://www.facebook.com/rich.ace.franklin?fref=nf

CODELMJVG

Location : USA
Posts : 234
Join date : 2015-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by Hamilcar on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:41 am

CODELMJVG wrote:Rich put it out there in facebook but as far as that it's social media.

Rich Franklin:

How many of you would like to see the 10 MINUTE FIRST ROUND format for events in the future? I get asked about my thoughts on this a lot. At ONE Championship, we judge the fight in its entirety, rather than a round by round basis. From that perspective, the 10 minute round has no bearing on the decision making process...you can't "steal a round" in ONE. The judging criteria is designed to encourage the fighter to implement a game plan and try to finish the fight before time expires...with more value awarded to criteria as you get closer to finishing.

The issue comes down to whether or not it would change the action of the fight. From a fighter's perspective, I'm really quite indifferent on the issue. If you have a ref who is good at keeping the action moving, the 10 minute round becomes a null point in my opinion, and only changes the pace of the round. In a sense, it could possibly slow the pace of the round because the fighters have to last a full 10 minutes before a break. What do you guys think?

https://www.facebook.com/rich.ace.franklin?fref=nf

So there you have it guys. ONE is listening to us. If you want ten minute rounds then start spamming ONE's social media and inbox.


Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1041
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by Audax on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Hamilcar wrote:
CODELMJVG wrote:Rich put it out there in facebook but as far as that it's social media.

Rich Franklin:

How many of you would like to see the 10 MINUTE FIRST ROUND format for events in the future? I get asked about my thoughts on this a lot. At ONE Championship, we judge the fight in its entirety, rather than a round by round basis. From that perspective, the 10 minute round has no bearing on the decision making process...you can't "steal a round" in ONE. The judging criteria is designed to encourage the fighter to implement a game plan and try to finish the fight before time expires...with more value awarded to criteria as you get closer to finishing.

The issue comes down to whether or not it would change the action of the fight. From a fighter's perspective, I'm really quite indifferent on the issue. If you have a ref who is good at keeping the action moving, the 10 minute round becomes a null point in my opinion, and only changes the pace of the round. In a sense, it could possibly slow the pace of the round because the fighters have to last a full 10 minutes before a break. What do you guys think?

https://www.facebook.com/rich.ace.franklin?fref=nf

So there you have it guys.  ONE is listening to us.  If you want ten minute rounds then start spamming ONE's social media and inbox.


Yooo!!! One Championship is officially the GOOD GUY league! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 27
Posts : 3883
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:18 pm

10 minute rounds seperate the boys from the men

i.e boys being decision cage humping wrestlers

_________________





stu3ufc

Posts : 5126
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by CODELMJVG on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:26 am

AudaxSynth wrote:ONE Championship just needs 10 minute first rounds and more one night tournaments!

Actually they been doing that lately but with developing talent cards.

CODELMJVG

Location : USA
Posts : 234
Join date : 2015-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:09 am

CODELMJVG wrote:
AudaxSynth wrote:ONE Championship just needs 10 minute first rounds and more one night tournaments!

Actually they been doing that lately but with developing talent cards.

Yeah, exactly. They do tournaments, just not in one night. Right now they have one going on to see the top Chinese fighter.

Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1041
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by westcott123 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:39 am

stu3ufc wrote:10 minute rounds seperate the boys from the men

i.e boys being decision cage humping wrestlers

True that was one of the best things about pride .

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1188
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:29 am

I don't get why they need 10 minute first rounds. 5 minutes is fine. I never liked the 10 minute first rounds as it seemed very unbalanced. ONE Championship is ONE Championship, not PRIDE lite.

Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1164
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by CDF47 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:47 pm

stu3ufc wrote:10 minute rounds seperate the boys from the men

i.e boys being decision cage humping wrestlers

Heck yeah,...., 10 minutes are a big difference.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Psalms 23

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10831
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is one champion the only league taking the pride fc rules only.

Post by CODELMJVG on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:43 am

I just message Rich on changing the cage to M-1 or ring in twitter.

The more fans ask the more we can get answers.

CODELMJVG

Location : USA
Posts : 234
Join date : 2015-07-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum