Zuffa and Supporters of Zuffa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zuffa and Supporters of Zuffa

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:09 am

Yes these are unsactioned fights but this what Zuffa and it's supporters have helped to create.

The trashy, bad ass, cage fighting scene.

UFC is sanctioned and big time though so their dog cage is a lot bigger.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Re: Zuffa and Supporters of Zuffa

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:45 am

American culture is trash and it's spread into countries through media

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 am

I love America and I'm proud to be an American.

Saying that...our culture is trash and only getting worse.

The Americanized Zuffa version of mma is total garbage.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:53 am

Murica Fuck Yeah!

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:21 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:I love America and I'm proud to be an American.

Saying that...our culture is trash and only getting worse.

The Americanized Zuffa version of mma is total garbage.

UFC are promoting this sport like it's WWE.... I hate those open fan Q&A's they are so embarrasing to watch... just idiotic drunks openly fighter bashing.

Japanese fans are the best! Smile

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:48 pm

I also am American and proud of some aspects of my nationality , culture and heritage but ashamed of others. Capitalism works when it helps the average hardworking person to achieve the American Dream but it fails miserably when coorporate monopolies take over and put profit over life and engage in shady practices that affect more people than it helps.

That being said , undoubtedly Zuffa has turned the UFC into one of these greedy coorporate companies that really just serves to disguise their disgusting heavy handed mafioso practices.

Naturally being from New York I am not your average country boy murican, I am one of those cultured open minded Americans that has lived abroad in a third world country and can see the other side of the coin. I am so upset with the direction that Mma has taken under Zuffa leadership but I am happy I have a place like this where I can freely express my opinion without being scrutinized and slandered by paid Zuffa schill posters all the time.

Zuffa created the just bleed fan , it ushered in the Brock era , and continues to aim at the lowest common denominator fan, precisely the one stupid enough to subscribe to the UFC conditioning and the same demographic of dormant sheep that posts at sheepdog. What a shame. Glad to not be a part of that shithole. If you notice , there is a lot of racist undertones in the posts over there done by American posters that don't get checked or banned. You'll notice the pattern of Brazilian bashing (calling them excuse makers , and ped takers). It makes me sick as an American. I'm not one of those blind sheepish retards that supports any fighter as long as they are American and are company men for Zuffa. You'll find atleast 60% of posters there are like this.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm

I noticed that too on shitdog.... Just idiots claiming fighters are on roids when the fighter hasnt even tested positive....

A Brazilian fighter might have a legit excuse i.e illness or real injury and all you here is oh there making excuses...even though other fighters make them and complain.

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Speaking of shitdog, is it loading for you guys ? Yesterday I think their servers went down for a couple of hours and I seem to be experiencing that again now cause their forum won't load for me. Is this happening to you guys as well? Are you able to surf shitdog?

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:Speaking of shitdog, is it loading for you guys ? Yesterday I think their servers went down for a couple of hours and I seem to be experiencing that again now cause their forum won't load for me. Is this happening to you guys as well? Are you able to surf shitdog?

I didn't have any problems with it today or yesterday.  I wasn't on very long though so not sure what time of day you had problems with it.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:11 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Yes these are unsactioned fights but this what Zuffa and it's supporters have helped to create.

The trashy, bad ass, cage fighting scene.

UFC is sanctioned and big time though so their dog cage is a lot bigger.

Lol, I bet many "fans" would pay to see this on PPV.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Shit dog yeah they have some low intelligent fans who pretty much parrot what zuffa tells them they say stupid shit like the UFC calibre or another one is the stupid level thing they like to use .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Just saw the video , this shit is one step away from prison fights and one step up from bum fights

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:Just saw the video , this shit is one step away from prison fights and one step up from bum fights
One step away from UFC if you ask me.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marchegiano on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:31 am

stu3ufc wrote:American culture is trash and it's spread into countries through media

Sorry about that. There just isn't enough proper adults here to stop the grown children from being giant babies.

When I first came here, sometime ago, I embarrassed myself. I was, unenlightened(? not sure if that's the right term im looking for), as to what class really is. 'stood my ground' too often and was very narrow minded. All I'm saying is there is some hope for the counter reaction. There is hope the rest of the world shows us the error of our attitude here. It was these guys who showed me where to find it, and Japanese fans who showed me what class looks like in real life. I pretty much retain my opinions, but now I know how to do so without being trashy.

He was the hero of the Bowery, a prince of lawless times
Then was battered by the "Butcherman" in 1849
He knew the game of fisticuffs, he knew the game of fight
But no one knew the game would come and take his life that night
Fisticuffs by Primus

marchegiano

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:25 pm

You are a Good man

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:46 pm

I could only make it 2 minutes in (which was longer than I probably should have given that video).

Someone clearly forgot to stamp the WORLDSTARHIPHOP logo on that video.

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megaronnie on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:52 pm

real mma.

Never Forget.......

megaronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:54 am

stu3ufc wrote:American culture is trash and it's spread into countries through media

Sub-cultures and Globalist social engineering is not representative of American culture.

Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:05 am

Golden Age wrote:
Longtime Fan wrote:Just saw the video , this shit is one step away from prison fights and one step up from bum fights
One step away from UFC if you ask me.

I agree.

TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:38 pm

This looked trashy but am I the only one who wants to see an underground MMA culture grow?

Imagine an entire scene in the US dedicated to skirting the UR!

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:29 pm

InfinityLens wrote:This looked trashy but am I the only one who wants to see an underground MMA culture grow?

You mean, an underground MMA org that illegally fights in a ring with PRIDE rules? That does sound cool.

Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:02 am

Hamilcar wrote:

Sub-cultures and Globalist social engineering is not representative of American culture.

who runs hollwood and the media in every country

thats your answer to dengerate societies

Also american tv and movies are the biggest pile of trash.... totally different to european tv and film

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Red on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:35 am

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch

Aunt Red

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Hamilcar wrote:
InfinityLens wrote:This looked trashy but am I the only one who wants to see an underground MMA  culture grow?

You mean, an underground MMA org that illegally fights in a ring with PRIDE rules?  That does sound cool.

Any rules consented to by fighters. You could have anything from old school Pancrase to straight Vale Tudo.

InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by megaronnie on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Sammi would dead the UFC, from dane to mcnuggets, it would be a total trick or treat

Never Forget.......

megaronnie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum