Tamdan McCrory leaves Bellator for UFC: 'I wanted to be back in the sport of MMA'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tamdan McCrory leaves Bellator for UFC: 'I wanted to be back in the sport of MMA'

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:50 am

“I left a title shot in [my last promotion] to come to the UFC,” McCrory said. “If I wanted to win that belt I could have stayed and done it, but I wanted to be back in the sport of MMA, not the MMA entertainment business.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/tamdan-mccrory-leaves-bellator-for-ufc-i-wanted-to-be-back-in-the-sport-of-mma

PROOF THAT BELLATOR IS A ZUFFA FEEDER LEAGUE

Bellator is a sinking ship under ...Bjorn wouldnt have allowed this to happen

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Re: Tamdan McCrory leaves Bellator for UFC: 'I wanted to be back in the sport of MMA'

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Bring back Bjorn.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Re: Tamdan McCrory leaves Bellator for UFC: 'I wanted to be back in the sport of MMA'

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Bellator is ufc junior.

Both companies use the dog cage and aim their product at the low intelligence fan base.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:00 pm

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Bring back Bjorn.

Bjorn is living it up in MEXICO!!! laughing all the way to the banks as bellators ship is sinking!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Lmfao you guys are hilarious...

Barncat looks really good,sucks he left but it happens.

He can go get his 5,000 dollar reebok check and get absolutely no hype from ufc.

In about 2 fights he will be complaining about pay.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Bjorn wouldn't allow this to happen.....ha ha wow gave me a good giggle Smile

Bjorn sold out quicker then quick haha

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Mw is the weakest division in bellator i don't blame barncat for wanting better comp.

He only was 2-0 in bellator and fights were pretty far apart.i wish him luck but hes not gonna get a title in ufc.

Hes not a huge loss in that hes not a big draw and is prettymuch a journeyman who is flashing a bit.

Bellator needs to work on mw big time.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:39 pm

fka wrote:Bjorn wouldn't allow this to happen.....ha ha wow gave me a good giggle Smile

Bjorn sold out quicker then quick haha

Bjorn fought to the bitter end to protect his baby!

Viacoker are sending bellator down the toilet !

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Yeah breaking all previous records,putting on the best tournament EVER in bellator,bringing back stage entrances,putting on hybrid cards,fighter sharing,overall support of the mma community.......and they are going down the drain lol.

More like bjorns stale product with worse and worse tournaments and dumb ass idea that ppv model was the best route was killing bellator which is the reason viacom booted anarexic doctor evil and took in coker.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:56 pm

fka wrote:Yeah breaking all previous records,putting on the best tournament EVER in bellator,bringing back stage entrances,putting on hybrid cards,fighter sharing,overall support of the mma community.......and they are going down the drain lol.

More like bjorns stale product with worse and worse tournaments  and dumb ass idea that ppv model was the best route was killing bellator which is the reason viacom booted anarexic doctor evil and took in coker.

sinkingship.jpg

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:57 am

First of all, this doesn't make Bellator a feeder league. The guy had one more fight on his deal and they couldn't come to terms on a new contract.

Second of all, how is Bellator a sinking ship when they're getting some of their highest ratings? Then again, this is Stu were talking about. Everything is opposite as this is the same guy who said "Bellator is slavery" when they were releasing fighters which is the opposite of slavery.

Why should Bjorn come back? He wasn't willing to change, his personality was unpopular, and the tournament format was hurting things. Face it, fighters don't want to fight three times in 90 days or have to go back in a tournament to get another title shot after they lost the title.

Bjorn didn't fight till the bitter end. He quickly sold majority stake to Viacom and then sold the remaining stake. By all accounts, he made no attempt to buy back the stakes.

It's really sad how Bellator is willing to work with other companies, do a show with GLORY like PRIDE and K-1, and make stacked tournaments but people still complain.

By the way, I find it pathetic how McCrory talks about caring about "The Sport of MMA" yet he signs with a company that has a 0-0 former pro wrestler and fighters that make bigger names by being obnoxious loudmouths.
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:46 pm

lol McCrory, MMA isn't a real sport no matter what organization you fight for.
Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:41 pm

this is proof of feeder!

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:14 am

stu3ufc wrote:this is proof of feeder!

Fighters fed to other orgs usually don't complain about their last employers like McCrory is. This is only proof that Bellator is as goofy as usual, passing up on a legit MW contender for new signings instead. I don't agree with them on letting McCrory go but it's blatant contract disputes/unfulfillment, no feeding.
Audax

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:17 am

Stu on his usual blatant bellator trolling.....funny almost

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:19 am

All we are missing is peretti ib here saying something like"trading one cage org for another."

Lmao beat you to it

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Audax on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:31 am

fka wrote:All we are missing is peretti ib here saying something like"trading one cage org for another."

Lmao beat you to it

TeamJohnPerretti wrote:Bellator is ufc junior.

Both companies use the dog cage and aim their product at the low intelligence fan base.

Ever attentive fka, you beat no one
Audax

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:43 am

fka wrote:All we are missing is peretti ib here saying something like"trading one cage org for another."

Lmao beat you to it

Don't forget "dog cage" and "cage rasslin'".
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:27 am

Haha audax.....the sticky icky is what beat me yet again ha ha.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Tandem should've burn any bridges, nothing is guaranteed in life especially when you are talking about a long term future in the UFC.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.
Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Yeah hes kinda injury proned he better hope he can stay healthy.

BELLATOR #1
fka

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Lol Tamdan is a true ultimate cagefighter. The sport of mma is almost dead in case he didn´t know. Zuffa FC is 100% low class sports entertainment.
God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum