Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:41 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/09/nick-diaz-reacts-to-five-year-suspension-nsac-was-way-the-f-ck-out-of-line

I agree NSAC are corrupt

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5065
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Nick Diaz to Samurai!!! (if he wants to fight)

Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:01 pm

LMAO bro you changed your name!!

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5065
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:05 pm

stu3ufc wrote:LMAO bro you changed your name!!
Very Happy

Just listened Diaz he wants to fight next year and he told that it was better in PRIDE whit yellow cards and all... so Samurai I hope!!!

Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1095
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by stu3ufc on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:15 pm

the sport has gone down the shithole

everything concerning MMA is upside down world where steroid users get less punishment than nick diaz using some THC cream and testing less than their allowance for it

makes no fucking sense

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5065
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Jesus christ. That is just absurd. 5 fucking years for smoking weed?

He should've got on pharmaceuticals instead.

Nevermind the fact that he is allowed to smoke even, by his state's law.

5 fucking years?

That is just completely unjust.

Plus that's a lot of fucking money to steal from this guy.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:23 pm




_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:26 pm

I'm just listening now.

On the first video.

I wouldn't doubt if they brought the hammer down, because of the 5th amendment shit.

It also sounds pretty clear that they are going to appeal.

I do hope they will win.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:47 pm

I am absolutely disgusted.

Nick Diaz said not one word I did not entirely agree with.

If there is any justice, this decision will indeed be overturned.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by westcott123 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Wow 5 years for smoking dope granted that was his 3rd offence but still Anderson took ped and he gets 12 months Chael a drug cheat and he gets two years .

nick should fight in samurai or one fc .it proves that nsac are corrupt as hell .
Anyone ever notice they punish guys who speak out against them even harsher than the guys that don't .


Last edited by westcott123 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1153
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by megaronnie on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Never could stand diaz, but this is plain mental. Wonder how long ronald will get suspended when she gets popped for having a dick????

_________________


Never Forget.......


megaronnie

Location : soho rooftops
Posts : 434
Join date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nhbnews on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:40 pm

One more reason no fighters should sign with Zuffa.

_________________
No Holds Barred
http://eddiegoldman.com


nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media

Location : New York
Posts : 1346
Join date : 2011-11-17

http://eddiegoldman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:47 pm

nhbnews wrote:One more reason no fighters should sign with Zuffa.

I'm sorry to say this Eddie and am not trying to make things personal, we have never met person-to-person but do indeed have a personal relationship.

This is a professional criticism.

You have been very critical of Diaz in the past.

You have accused him of being a drug addict (so what than are all the pharmaceutical users?) and insinuated that he has brain damage from smoking marijuana (with zero evidence, neither that Diaz has any sort of brain damage, nor that marijuana causes brain damage).

You have referenced his speech patterns and habits, in apparent reference to your 'perception' that he may have some sort of brain damage from smoking marijuana, seemingly in your ignorance of the fact that it is basically a dialect (which I know because I am from a nearby region to him, as is our member Audux).

Marijuana is also basically a cultural practice in the part of the world, he has a medical license to smoke it (simply a legal device, but common practice), and it is now completely legal in my home state of Oregon (where I just was last month), as is it in three other states.

I haven't seen you be critical of Diaz lately, and I responded to your remarks in the past.

I do sincerely hope you have revised your views on some of these issues.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nhbnews on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:00 pm

I haven't followed UFC, Diaz, or what they call MMA very much recently. But I agree that five years for a dubious positive test for marijuana from a non-WADA lab while the WADA tests came back clean is absurd and reflects a broader agenda..

_________________
No Holds Barred
http://eddiegoldman.com


nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media

Location : New York
Posts : 1346
Join date : 2011-11-17

http://eddiegoldman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:57 pm

nhbnews wrote:I haven't followed UFC, Diaz, or what they call MMA very much recently. But I agree that five years for a dubious positive test for marijuana from a non-WADA lab while the WADA tests came back clean is absurd and reflects a broader agenda..

Sorry to put the screws to you Eddie, but do you have any response to my other points?

I'm a big fan of Diaz, and have followed his entire career, about since his Lawler fight.

Some of your comments on Diaz, quite frankly, stunk of New York elitism, for people of my background.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by stu3ufc on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:36 am

nodogoshi wrote:I am absolutely disgusted.

Nick Diaz said not one word I did not entirely agree with.

If there is any justice, this decision will indeed be overturned.

can someone please tell me who over sees the NSAC ???

when diaz appeals He'll just be sat in front of the same clowns

NSAC is a joke!

_________________



stu3ufc

Posts : 5065
Join date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:48 am

stu3ufc wrote:can someone please tell me who over sees the NSAC ???

Lorrenzo Fertitta.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:49 am

stu3ufc wrote:when diaz appeals He'll just be sat in front of the same clowns

I don't know a lot about law.

I truly hope it is a higher authority.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:25 am

One last thing.

I am, of course (and I hope needless to say), not telling Mr. Goldman how he should think or what he should say, whatsoever.

I am implicitly accusing him of being a potential hypocrite here, though.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by Audax on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:04 am

nodogoshi wrote:
nhbnews wrote:One more reason no fighters should sign with Zuffa.

I'm sorry to say this Eddie and am not trying to make things personal, we have never met person-to-person but do indeed have a personal relationship.

This is a professional criticism.

You have been very critical of Diaz in the past.

You have accused him of being a drug addict (so what than are all the pharmaceutical users?) and insinuated that he has brain damage from smoking marijuana (with zero evidence, neither that Diaz has any sort of brain damage, nor that marijuana causes brain damage).

You have referenced his speech patterns and habits, in apparent reference to your 'perception' that he may have some sort of brain damage from smoking marijuana, seemingly in your ignorance of the fact that it is basically a dialect (which I know because I am from a nearby region to him, as is our member Audux).

Marijuana is also basically a cultural practice in the part of the world, he has a medical license to smoke it (simply a legal device, but common practice), and it is now completely legal in my home state of Oregon (where I just was last month), as is it in three other states.

I haven't seen you be critical of Diaz lately, and I responded to your remarks in the past.

I do sincerely hope you have revised your views on some of these issues.

Yeah I can confirm this, I've been told I have a Californian accent by folks on the east coast several times before. Remember the size of the state of California could fit several European countries, there are many different types of Californian people going from county to county due to environmental and/or financial circumstances.

IMO Nick's issue is with social anxiety and not any severe brain damage. His interview after the hearing makes it obvious with the way his thought patterns react and lucidly scatter, while in more intimate interviews I've seen him flow his ideas more concisely. I think he deserves praise for not adhering to the pharmaceutical agenda which can truly ruin more lives of people with mental illnesses than it claims to save. It's actually impressive how little Nick has had to deal with concussions or head injury in his career given the opponents he's had to face. Sure he has paper skin but Nick has never really taken much cognition damaging trauma in his fight life. Who's to say what he had to deal with before becoming a pro fighter though, it never sounds fun and always a bit too familiar for me.

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

Location : Lakeport, California
Age : 27
Posts : 3882
Join date : 2011-11-14

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nhbnews on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:22 am

If you think that Diaz's mumblings are just because of an accent, you're wrong. He is semi-coherent when he speaks and in his mannerisms. He admits he has had problems with self-control since childhood, and was given 'medication' which likely made these worse.

If you think just because more governments are legalizing marijuana that it is completely safe, you're wrong. There are numerous reports out there listing the many risks, including cognitive impairment, easily found on Google, from the Mayo Clinic, Scientific American, WebMD, CNN, etc.

If marijuana were legalized where I live in New York, I would never use it. And I have had to reduce alcohol use to very, very little and often nothing, too.

Especially in this time of growing economic crisis, the government would prefer people be high and mellow than out in the streets.

That does not mean that Diaz should be treated unfairly, as the NSAC has done, or that marijuana use should be treated the same or even worse than PEDs like testosterone, etc. The NSAC more or less said they are making an example of him because he failed to bow down to them. At the same time, they cosy up to Sonnen, who has been found to have used a multitude of PEDs.

The entire bureaucracy of doping regulation is in crisis. There is the athletics scandal in Europe where the IAAF is accused of covering up widespread doping, which was exposed in the media. USADA is accused of handing out TUEs without approval by the state commissions, in both boxing and MMA. WADA admits that it catches only a small fraction of PED users. And Diaz, like many others, says steroid use in MMA is very great.

That is what the focus should be upon, and it is no easy task.

_________________
No Holds Barred
http://eddiegoldman.com


nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media

Location : New York
Posts : 1346
Join date : 2011-11-17

http://eddiegoldman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:21 am

Eddie Goldman, you are an ignorant conspiracy theorist.

That is my reaction to your first half.

As well as is, it is ridiculous of you to insinuate that his speech patterns are a result of anything untoward.

It isn't like you yourself speak The Queen's English.

So why not listen to people who know things which you don't.

If I have more comments on the second half I'll post them.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:27 am

I agree with the second half, and well put.

You are a journalist. You therefore are by necessity held to higher standards.

You should be careful when venturing into territory you do not understand. You are also dead wrong. That doesn't mean marijauna is by necessity great, or for that matter good, or for that matter non-bad.

You are completely out of your element, and should know when not to speak certain things.

To me, you are part of the problem, with respect to this particular case.

_________________

nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4451
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by CDF47 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:43 pm

This is crazy. Hope he signs to PRIDE 2.0.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, WSOF, ROAD FC, M-1 Global, & ONE

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 10624
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Diaz suspended 5 years and fined $135k - He speaks post Hearing

Post by InfinityLens on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:21 pm

CDF47 wrote:This is crazy.  Hope he signs to PRIDE 2.0.

Hope he teams up with Storm to fight the AC's. If this sticks he will be 37 by the time he can fight again, going overseas may be his best option.

InfinityLens

Location : The Global MMA Forum
Posts : 988
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum