Emmanuel Newton "IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE UFC IS TRYING TO BECOME SOME "ONE WORLD ORDER" KIND OF ORGANIZATION."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmanuel Newton "IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE UFC IS TRYING TO BECOME SOME "ONE WORLD ORDER" KIND OF ORGANIZATION."

Post by Longtime Fan on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:43 pm

He is saying now the same thing I was basically saying in 2009 when I saw it coming early ( that the UFC want a one org order and monopolize the mma market).

More and more people are speaking out about the evil Zuffa empire. I smell smoke this time.

I feel bad for them, I saw the payout from sponsors that some of the UFC fighters got and I was like, 'What!? Huh?' It just blows my mind, you know. It's almost like the UFC is trying to become some 'one world order' kind of organization. You can only wear this, you can only think this, you can't say this, you can't do that. What happened to the whole freedom of speech, what happened to the whole... I understand, don't badmouth the organization you fight for, but whatever happened to just being able to speak your mind. Sucks, like constitutional rights being taken away, even in MMA now." wrote:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/18/9349017/bellator-142-dynamite-emanuel-newton-interview-tournament-davis-mma-news

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Emmanuel Newton "IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE UFC IS TRYING TO BECOME SOME "ONE WORLD ORDER" KIND OF ORGANIZATION."

Post by Audax on Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:21 pm

I hope Newton does well in the tournament, I don't think Davis will be able to do much to him.

Audax
G-MMA Twitter & Moderator

http://aeck.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Emmanuel Newton "IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE UFC IS TRYING TO BECOME SOME "ONE WORLD ORDER" KIND OF ORGANIZATION."

Post by fka on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Davis will have a hard time holding him down if grappling is his ideas ask linton vassel how hard that is haha.

Both tournament opening rounds have me intrigued cant wait to see it go down live.

This card is alot of fun.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:48 pm

king mo is boring unless he fights a bum

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Fortunately vassell is the polar opposite be it striking or grappling hes yet to bore....king mo hopefully is motivated enough to come hard.

Since its only 2 rounds i think guys will go harder.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:34 am

I think he will play it safe

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Heretic on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:58 am

well said by newton

Heretic

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:19 am

Heretic wrote:well said by newton

I agree. I am pulling for Newton to win the tournament tonight.

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:18 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Heretic wrote:well said by newton

I agree.  I am pulling for Newton to win the tournament tonight.

Newton or Vassel....

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by fka on Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Id like to see vassell win but newton is the guy who i think it would mean most to.

BELLATOR #1

fka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum