Exactly just HOW corrupt IS the NSAC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exactly just HOW corrupt IS the NSAC?

Post by Longtime Fan on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Just off the top of my head I can name a couple of what probably are many fishy moves they have pulled:

- bob meyerwitz revealed the fertitta fiasco when he worked for the nsac and voted against something (forgot what exactly) only to later buy the UFC.

-Keith kiser (I believe it was him, could be someone else) was hired by the UFC directly from the nsac.

-statistics show that the most shadiest decisions happen in Nevada. The number of dubious decisions in that state is like 27 or something if I recall correctly and it's a  3-1 ratio compared to other American cities.

-the nick Diaz suspension debacle.

-omitting drug test results in unison with the UFC and withholding them until after the fights.

If I'm wrong on any of them please correct me and feel free to add to the list as well.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Exactly just HOW corrupt IS the NSAC?

Post by westcott123 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:29 am

Of course Las Vegas is a crime city that was most likely still is runned by the mafia . I bet they got a slice of the UFC pie they have it is own by a crime family .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:16 am

Fertitta first voted that UFC should be banned on cable tv than bought it for fraction of price and than he changed vote and...

And than they say that story how UFC worth nothing and they saved sport how it was illegal but they fought for legalization.

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:40 am

I dont think they're that corrupt as people make them out to be I get the feeling like they're really incompetent in their job...Like they have no idea about the sport or how things are. They seem to me like a bunch of beauratic jobworths who like working 9-5 and aren't good at anything else.

I think they are somewhat corrupt in that the fines they acue from promotions and fighters goes towards their budget and justifies their salary

They are a fucking joke

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:41 am

nothing=PRIDEFC wrote:Fertitta first voted that UFC should be banned on cable tv than bought it for fraction of price and than he changed vote and...

And than they say that story how UFC worth nothing and they saved sport how it was illegal but they fought for legalization.

Can we please edit a video together exposing this! or an article. It's crazy people dont know his role in fucking over SEG

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:56 am

My belief is that even though Dana tries to act like the UFC and the nsac are separate entities and he has no say in any matter , I think that they work together behind the scenes and manipulate events more than they are showing.

Too many coincidences and let's be real, government institution or not , everything is corruptable.

"Even as he dished out massive punishment, Fedor seemed so calm and natural that it was scary. It reminded me of movies you see, how they portray serial killers doing terrible things and thinking nothing of it. Fighting was clearly Fedor’s calling." - Jeff Sherwood on Fedor.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Guys what do you think which was first EVER CSAC (California State Athletic Commission) "random" drug test?

Think ZUFFA way...

Josh Barnett (vs. Fedor)
Was that accidental or not judge by yourself
http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/07/23/csac-josh-barnett-failed-first-random-drug-test-in-california-state

Last edited by nothing=PRIDEFC on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:30 pm

nothing=PRIDEFC wrote:Fertitta first voted that UFC should be banned on cable tv than bought it for fraction of price and than he changed vote and...

This here was very shady

CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:31 pm

nothing=PRIDEFC wrote:Guys what do you think which was first EVER CSAC (California State Athletic Commission) "random" drug test?

Think ZUFFA way...

Josh Barnett (vs. Fedor)
Was that accidental or not judge by yourself
http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/07/23/csac-josh-barnett-failed-first-random-drug-test-in-california-state

Yeah, that was strange

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:38 am

I have always thought that Barnett vs Fedor fight was setup to fail.

I'm no barnett fan but i wouldnt be surprised if their was corruption were someones sample was tainted.

Funny how the event got cancelled as well then next thing you know affliction are zuffas bitch once more and they've sold their video library to ZUFFA.... How can people not see the coincidences

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:02 pm

stu3ufc wrote:I have always thought that Barnett vs Fedor fight was setup to fail.

I'm no barnett fan but i wouldnt be surprised if their was corruption were someones sample was tainted.

Funny how the event got cancelled as well then next thing you know affliction are zuffas bitch once more and they've sold their video library to ZUFFA.... How can people not see the coincidences

I agree, that was strange how that turned out.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Zuffa was rumored to even be involved in the pride yakuza scandal leak, I bet they have pulled many behind the scenes power plays in order to establish and continue to be the number one authority in mma.

That's why I compared their mode of operation to that of the elite of the new world order. I got ridiculed for it but look at how similar they operate.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:Zuffa was rumored to even be involved in the pride yakuza scandal leak, I bet they have pulled many behind the scenes power plays in order to establish and continue to be the number one authority in mma.

That's why I compared their mode of operation to that of the elite of the new world order. I got ridiculed for it but look at how similar they operate.

Many similarities. Ridicule is part of their tactics.

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:28 pm

nothing=PRIDEFC wrote:
This video says it all.

God of Thunder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Golden Age wrote:
nothing=PRIDEFC wrote:
This video says it all.

Yes, it does

CDF47

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:22 pm

in my mind, Zuffa has

-stolen the name "octagon"
-took credit for the tuf reality show when they initially put down the idea
-leaked news about the yakuza ties that pride had
-fixed numerous fights through dubious judges decisions
-made money off of betting on these fixed fights indirectly
-bribed numerous officials ranging from athletic commission officials to referees and judges
-inflated attendance gates, ppv and viewership numbers
-sabotaged other promotions by putting on fights on same date as them
-has paid schills posting disgusting and obvious pro UFC propaganda on forums and social networks and bashing anything that helps the competition gain momentum.
-successfully cornered the market with their hostile financial takeover, weakening the competition before buying them out through public defamation campaigns
-committed slander when publicly shaming and cursing out Loretta hunt
-banned and taken away the credentials of any news outlet that doesn't tow the company line like sherdog
-damaged the reputation and lowered the market value of fighters through different ways like fixing judges decisions against them when they really won, as well as verbally and literally defaming them through interviews like Dana did to Fedor and many more.
-established a watered down version of mma, taking away the toolset of striking based fighters and specifically taking advantage of the fact that more fights go to decision when you take away soccer kicks and knees to the head of a downed opponent. Converting mma into wrestleboxing
-taken away fighters identities by prohibiting them from using their own custom shorts
-taken away fighters sponsorships through the reebok deal that has cost them a lot of money.
-created an atmosphere of fear and censorship though draconian manipulation
-fabricated a revisionist history that omits many important milestones from the timeline of mma history
-established a standard where a fighter can trash talk his way to a title bout
-created a fraudulent mma hall of fame that doesn't even acknowledge the best fighters in their history
-lied multiple times to the media
-hidden drug test results until after the fight.

Please add to this list. It will be included in my next open letter to fighters and industry people.

If you put this in context , those Zuffa zombies on sherdog that talk shit all the time about prides mafia connections, have no right to say that in comparison to the ufcs shadier past. But as we know , they are paid to do that.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by megaronnie on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Never Forget.......

megaronnie

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:Zuffa was rumored to even be involved in the pride yakuza scandal leak, I bet they have pulled many behind the scenes power plays in order to establish and continue to be the number one authority in mma.

That's wouldn't surprise me always wondered were Sukan gendai or how ever it is spelt got their info from .zuffa wanted to buy pride out and anything they can do to do it .
like some one said on another forum after chuck got smashed and Dana left with his tail between his legs "why try and compete when you can buy them" or something like that " out let's be real the UFC only grew big by buying out other mma orgs and having their top fighters .
If you think about how many fighters were build up by zuffa compared to other orgs be what 20 25% if you put it in totality .

Last edited by westcott123 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Longtime Fan wrote:in my mind, Zuffa has

-stolen the name "octagon"
-took credit for the tuf reality show when they initially put down the idea
-leaked news about the yakuza ties that pride had
-fixed numerous fights through dubious judges decisions
-made money off of betting on these fixed fights indirectly
-bribed numerous officials ranging from athletic commission officials to referees and judges
-inflated attendance gates, ppv and viewership numbers
-sabotaged other promotions by putting on fights on same date as them
-has paid schills posting disgusting and obvious pro UFC propaganda on forums and social networks and bashing anything that helps the competition gain momentum.
-successfully cornered the market with their hostile financial takeover, weakening the competition before buying them out through public defamation campaigns
-committed slander when publicly shaming and cursing out Loretta hunt
-banned and taken away the credentials of any news outlet that doesn't tow the company line like sherdog
-damaged the reputation and lowered the market value of fighters through different ways like fixing judges decisions against them when they really won, as well as verbally and literally defaming them through interviews like Dana did to Fedor and many more.
-established a watered down version of mma, taking away the toolset of striking based fighters and specifically taking advantage of the fact that more fights go to decision when you take away soccer kicks and knees to the head of a downed opponent. Converting mma into wrestleboxing
-taken away fighters identities by prohibiting them from using their own custom shorts
-taken away fighters sponsorships through the reebok deal that has cost them a lot of money.
-created an atmosphere of fear and censorship though draconian manipulation
-fabricated a revisionist history that omits many important milestones from the timeline of mma history
-established a standard where a fighter can trash talk his way to a title bout
-created a fraudulent mma hall of fame that doesn't even acknowledge the best fighters in their history
-lied multiple times to the media
-hidden drug test results until after the fight.

Please add to this list. It will be included in my next open letter to fighters and industry people.

If you put this in context , those Zuffa zombies on sherdog that talk shit all the time about prides mafia connections, have no right to say that in comparison to the ufcs shadier past. But as we know , they are paid to do that.

I think you got most covered man the day this all comes out and it will might not be today or tommrow even ten years but it will see all the zuffa fanboys jump ship to whom ever is the UFC biggest competior .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime Fan on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Oh I forgot to add that Zuffa locks fighters into perpetual contracts like with Randy Couture.

It will all come out one day. I have faith in that.

Longtime Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:24 am

WOW I thought I knew I had a itch feeling that zuffa was bad news but this open my eyes to look up the history and keep on opening my eyes.

CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:03 am

Longtime Fan wrote:Oh I forgot to add that Zuffa locks fighters into perpetual contracts like with Randy Couture.

It will all come out one day. I have faith in that.

Ah yes the dreaded UFC contracts we all know the real reason why they exist .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:58 am

Longtime Fan wrote:

No doubt about it coming from an Italian Mafia family..... Dana is their useful idiot who bullies weaker people..

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:22 pm

stu3ufc wrote:
Longtime Fan wrote:

No doubt about it coming from an Italian Mafia family..... Dana is their useful idiot who bullies weaker people..

Yep when the shit hits the fan he will be the scape goat .does anyone really think Lorenzo or that oil guy in the uae will take the fall I doubt it .

westcott123

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum