UFC Accidently Emailed Belfort's UFC 152 Lab Results to Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UFC Accidently Emailed Belfort's UFC 152 Lab Results to Everyone

Post by Hamilcar on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:00 am

A Sketchy Drug Test Didn’t Stop Vitor Belfort From Fighting At UFC 152

The article includes attached pdfs of Belfort's lab results, so I won't post it here. Suffice to say, Belfort's results were flagged as positive and he got to fight Jon Jones anyway. The email showing his test results were accidentally emailed to bunch of fighters and managers, which is the real reason why Belfort got picked on so much as "obviously juicing", and there was a mad scramble to cover it up.

Fun stuff. Go read it.

Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC Accidently Emailed Belfort's UFC 152 Lab Results to Everyone

Post by stu3ufc on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:36 am

Nothing is accidental!

People need to understand that the sport is corrupt and it's all about the money grab and fucking over fighters.

I think it's bullshit Belfort is picked on. He had TRT when TRT was allowed and everyone talks shit about him because he's a great fighter that knocked out 3 top 10 MW's yet other fighters that did it legally are ignored....

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamJohnPerretti on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:31 am

Yet the ufc audience (low intelligence people) still support Zuffa.

I'm so happy I don't watch or support the ufc.
TeamJohnPerretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:01 pm

stu3ufc wrote:Nothing is accidental!

People need to understand that the sport is corrupt and it's all about the money grab and fucking over fighters.

I think it's bullshit Belfort is picked on. He had TRT when TRT was allowed and everyone talks shit about him because he's a great fighter that knocked out 3 top 10 MW's yet other fighters that did it legally are ignored....

Did you read the article? The scandal here is that the UFC knew that Belfort had high testosterone levels but gave him an exception for TRT and allowed him to compete, anyway.

The reason why I mentioned about Belfort being picked on was just my own realization that it was the fighters' way of saying, "We know, that you know, that Belfort is cheating." Everyone saw Belfort's positive lab results.
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by stu3ufc on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Hamilcar wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:Nothing is accidental!

Did you read the article?  The scandal here is that the UFC knew that Belfort had high testosterone levels but gave him an exception for TRT and allowed him to compete, anyway.

The reason why I mentioned about Belfort being picked on was just my own realization that it was the fighters' way of saying, "We know, that you know, that Belfort is cheating."  Everyone saw Belfort's positive lab results.

just feels like all the heat is on vitor.... The Jon Jones incident for coke was swept under the rug.... oh he did 2 days in a rehab clinc LMAO

Just as long as his levels are within the allowed limited which can be 4 times natural levels then people need to leave vitor alone.... I dont care if they juice in training ... in the fight is where it matters

stu3ufc

Back to top Go down

Post by backdoor to zuffa on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:17 pm

It makes you wonder how many other positive tests they've covered up.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Red on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:34 am

backdoor to zuffa wrote:It makes you wonder how many other positive tests they've covered up.

that's dane on the right.

"Help am in Indonesia, lost debit card & cannot contact you via phone line - please help: 1danielfletcher@gmail.com thank you." - Fletch
Aunt Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamilcar on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:45 am

It makes me wonder how long they have been covering for Anderson Silva as well......
Hamilcar

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:37 am

Hamilcar wrote:It makes me wonder how long they have been covering for Anderson Silva as well......

Yeah it does I wouldn't be surprised that the UFC gives their more popular arse kissing fighters a heads up when the drug testing person would be on their way .
westcott123

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum